PDA

View Full Version : Some handicapping books, systems etc. for trade, free or sale

Dr Win
04-23-2009, 01:25 PM
The following are available; preferably to trade, some for free or for sale - make me offer

Figure Handicapping by James Quinn hard cower in fair condition highlighting on some page no jacket

Thoroughbred Handicapping State of the Art by William L. Quirin soft cower in fair condition previously read light creasing some highlighting

Whittingam by Jay Hovden (the story of a thoroughbred racing legend) hard cower absolutely brand new

Born to Lose Bound to Win by A. A Allen, hard cower like new, not handicapping book

College Investing in Basketball by Larry R. Seidel, hard cover absolutely brand new

Football Betting by Jim Feist and Kelso Sturgeon, soft cover absolutely brand new

Out of Red Into the Black by Jerry Samovitz (the bankroll control method that turning good handicappers into winners) binder 44 pages absolutely brand new

Betting Cheap Broken – Down Claimers! binder 60 pages, absolutely brand new

Krazy Koncepts a Lunatic’s Guide to Handicapping by Jeff Goldstein, binder 70 pages absolutely brand new

Easy – AB – Speed Method by ?? , good speed method, plus tote board method and money management 32 pages

The Formula horserace handicapping system by Bob Pandolfo, speed-pace-class formula-rating system 28 pages

Sport Stat Super Spot, system, for FREE (paid $69,95 ?? long time ago)

Easiest Ever II, system, FREE

In The Money Claiming Method, system, FREE

The Bettor – Handicapper Computer, pocket-sized Sharp FX-795-P computer by Cynthia by late Dick Mitchell, speed analyzer, class analyzer, pick N strategy program, Dr Z (place-show), exacta overlays, daily double overlays, scratch program, win parley strategy

Introduction to Thoro-Graph, tape, FREE

Prefer to trade, for anything to do with Advance Pace techniques, handicapping etc., by Sartin, Jim the Hat, or others, etc., materials, Tapes, Videos etc. ...................................(like to get copy of Handicapping Magic)

PM me, make offer, or email me at: xo_rv@hotmail.com

46zilzal
04-24-2009, 12:29 AM
Handicapping Magic turned my turf wagering from hit and miss to enjoyable and profitable

All horse players should read Laughing in the Hills: a GREAT one

andicap
04-24-2009, 06:41 AM
who wrote the "book" on broken down claimers?

Should have been Kitts Anderson but I know it wasn't:)

Overlay
04-24-2009, 09:31 AM
who wrote the "book" on broken down claimers?

Should have been Kitts Anderson but I know it wasn't:)

I believe that was Dave Powers.

http://www.gamblersbook.com/product.php?productid=19581&cat=1185&page=1

wildcats
04-24-2009, 11:04 AM
how much do you want for bettor computer?
send answer via email.

thanks wildcats

Greyfox
04-24-2009, 11:17 AM
Handicapping Magic turned my turf wagering from hit and miss to enjoyable and profitable

All horse players should read Laughing in the Hills: a GREAT one

I can't believe my eyes. Welcome back 46zilzal.

46zilzal
04-24-2009, 11:19 AM
I can't believe my eyes. Welcome back 46zilzal.
Thanks

GaryG
04-24-2009, 11:32 AM
Me too, welcome back. We had our differences but what the hell. Good luck!

chickenhead
04-24-2009, 03:53 PM
zilly!

46zilzal
04-24-2009, 04:09 PM
zilly!
I have that movie with the mechanical owl, Lawrence Olivier plays Zeus
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082186/
Clash of the Titans isn't it?

chickenhead
04-24-2009, 05:41 PM
exactly right :ThmbUp: