PDA

View Full Version : The Sarah! Palin Update Thread!

Bubba X
04-22-2009, 04:24 PM
What a good idea! A place to keep ourselves up-to-date with all things Sarah! Palin!

I'm sure you are looking forward to keeping current with all the important doings of the Governor of the Great State of Alaska as much as I am.

OK! I'll kick things off but please do not hesitate to offer up your Sarah! news.

Sarah!'s Nominee Gets Rejected By Alaska Legislature
http://www.juneauempire.com/stories/042109/sta_431404858.shtml

Sarah! blames the internet, specifically blogger lies for the defeat, the first ever for a sitting Alaska Governor's Attorney General Nominee.

Although she would not be specific about who she believed was lying, Sarah! did say, "Once a bell is rung, really tough to un-ring a bell."

Well, we all know that is true. I know it is for me.

Sarah!'s Sister-in-law arrested for breaking into home for the second time
http://www.adn.com/news/alaska/crime/story/747508.html

From the story:
35 year old Diana Palin was arrested Thursday after police say she broke into a Wasilla home to steal money for the second time this week but ended up getting caught by the armed homeowner. The woman's 4-year-old daughter was nearby, police said.

It's a bit disconcerting that Ms. PAlin left her 4 year old child in her car during her burglary attempt. It's probably best to reserve judgement until Sarah! comments.

Todd Palin - Sarah!'s Husband
Sarah!'s husband is featured in the May, 2009 issue of Esquire. You'll be sure to want to get the latest news.
http://www.esquire.com/features/todd-palin-bio-0509

Levi- Sarah!'s Daughter's Baby Daddy Speaks
Well, let's just all agree that he is not a very nice young man and that we just don't like him. Ok? Apparently he's had some unflattering things to say about Sarah! and, you know, Sarah! is right in standing up for Bristol.

Apparently, Levi is gong to be on Larry King tonight.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/04/levi-johnston-larry-king.html

delayjf
04-22-2009, 04:28 PM
What, no pictures???

cj's dad
04-22-2009, 04:46 PM

Jimmy Carters brother Billy got photographed pissing on the tarmac;big deal.

What is Sara supposed to do - baby sit ?

jballscalls
04-22-2009, 04:53 PM
i'll never get why what somebody's relatives do is a reflection on them or makes them less of a quality person. Some of the greatest people i konw have lunatics for siblings. Family are the only people in your life you can't choose to be around.

ArlJim78
04-22-2009, 04:58 PM
this is pretty lame. kinda reeks of desperation.
especially considering the family travails of the president.

JustRalph
04-22-2009, 06:02 PM
typical left wing drivel

Rookies
04-22-2009, 07:12 PM
Generally, I don't think various rogue family members or the idiotic things they do should be a reflection of the politician under scrutiny. There's much more to scrutinize about Palin than her trailer park sister in law. Her husband, because he has done some state biz on her behalf, doesn't get a pass, for example.

Snag
04-22-2009, 07:29 PM
Isn't it strange that Bubba doesn't have anything to say about policies or governance but is just in attack mode towards everyone associated to Governor Palin.

That seems to be the method of choice by the left these days.

PaceAdvantage
04-22-2009, 11:21 PM
Well, at least he triggered the Google Palin ads to appear...

riskman
04-23-2009, 01:33 AM

Jimmy Carters brother Billy got photographed pissing on the tarmac;big deal.

What is Sara supposed to do - baby sit ?

Sara could of drove the getaway car and baby sat for her sister in law. What kind of family is this?

Tom
04-23-2009, 07:53 AM
Bubba is being all he can be.

Bubba X
04-23-2009, 08:08 AM
Bubba is being all he can be.You are playing the iggy drama queen very well these days. Very well, indeed.

rastajenk
04-24-2009, 11:15 PM
A nominee gets re-jected. Why, that hasn't happened since, I don't know, let's ask O'Bama.