PDA

View Full Version : chad ochocinco

toussaud
04-20-2009, 05:01 PM
i just wanted to make a post to say that this guy was stupid enough to change his legal name to chad ochocinco.

cj's dad
04-20-2009, 05:17 PM
i just wanted to make a post to say that this guy was stupid enough to change his legal name to chad ochocinco.

The guy's a football player- could you possibly believe he has a brain in his head ??!!

BillW
04-20-2009, 05:34 PM
The guy's a football player- could you possibly believe he has a brain in his head ??!!

The NFL is trying to eliminate hits to the head thus minimizing similar name changes in the future. :lol:

Steve 'StatMan'
04-20-2009, 08:21 PM
The NFL is trying to eliminate hits to the head thus minimizing similar name changes in the future. :lol:

:lol:

Guess it does sound better than Brad Ocho Cinco. :liar:

Just kidding - I didn't know who the player was, had to look him up, the former Chad Johnson.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chad_Johnson

He must really like being number 85.

JustRalph
04-20-2009, 08:46 PM
In Cincy they call "Oucho Cinco"

BillW
04-20-2009, 08:49 PM
Now word is out thet he wants to be traded again. I hope they send him to a team that already has 85 assigned :D

cj's dad
04-21-2009, 08:42 AM
Now word is out thet he wants to be traded again. I hope they send him to a team that already has 85 assigned :D

Hey Bill, if he goes to Pitts, and plays with Ben R, who has had 5 (cinco) concussions they can become the cinco y ocho cinco combo.

BillW
04-21-2009, 06:36 PM
Hey Bill, if he goes to Pitts, and plays with Ben R, who has had 5 (cinco) concussions they can become the cinco y ocho cinco combo.

Pittsburgh knows better. ;)

Run Nicholas Run
04-21-2009, 07:16 PM
RAIDERS
REDSKINS
JETS

all like these type of knuckleheads.

BillW
04-21-2009, 10:00 PM
RAIDERS
REDSKINS
JETS

The Bengals will fight to keep him too :lol:

sandpit
04-21-2009, 10:07 PM
RAIDERS
REDSKINS
JETS

don't forget the Cowgirls...

philofbelloni
04-27-2009, 09:55 PM
RAIDERS
REDSKINS
JETS

He's too slow for Al Davis. What a dumb, dumb move passing on Crabtree to pick the "fastest" receiver in the draft.

cj's dad
04-28-2009, 11:10 AM
He's too slow for Al Davis. What a dumb, dumb move passing on Crabtree to pick the "fastest" receiver in the draft.

I had not heard or read this prior to the draft, but apparently Crabtree is a real knucklehead.
His character assessment came back very low according to "inside" info leaked to the media.
Imagine if the NFL redid the character assessments after a players had been in the league for 2 full seasons and become used to the $$$ and notoriety?
I'm guessing that 25% of those re-assessed would be cut !! unless they played for the Raiders or Bungles; then they'd probably get longer term contracts.