PDA

View Full Version : Woodbine April 20

Sea Biscuit
04-20-2009, 03:04 PM
A few for tonite. Lets get with the flow of this new Woodbine experiment and pick some front runners to win

Race 1 #6 Eh. Should have a fun time on the front end. Rest assured you will not see a 55 half like he did last time.

Race 2 #6 Silver Kris. That was some qua he ran on March 27. Machery won first time out, Topaz Seelster ran big in his first start but was blocked in the stretch and won his next start from the 10 post position. Stinger Blue Chip came 2nd by a head from the nine hole and came right back to win his next start. This is a very weak field at best. #6 key with 2 and 5 for the exacta and trifecta. I do hope that Joe Hudon has got the track figured out and takes his charge to the top.

Race 4 #6 Avalon Promise. Man what a race he made last time in the slop. The track was rated 3 seconds slow that day and he went through a very fast middle half. The one week off, I will take it as a plus after that tough trip. Waples choice over the #5 Dreamfair Van Dam. Does'nt show much front end speed but Waples is one guy who can get a donkey on top leave alone a fit horse like AP.

Race 8 #8 Dougs Fame. Ran the fastest mile on April 6 in the slop. Most likely to wire the field as he drops down to his own level of class. Had no chance against Shiney Mach with that superlative 51 mile. #8 with #3

Race 9. #4 All Pro Hall. My original choice was the #8 First Rate Shark but I changed my mind to #4 who impressed me with his run on March 23. His next two starts with Shiny Mach and Livefreeanddiehard are excusable. If the #8 goes to the top Waples might carve out a two hole trip for himself. Waples choice over the #1 and #6. My exacta box #4 with #8 and my tri would be 84/84/135

Race 11 #4 Fire On The Water with #2 Alcatraz.

Good Luck to all.

Sea Biscuit.