PDA

View Full Version : PTC

pandy
04-19-2009, 12:47 PM
Does anyone know if Ian is still involved with Premier Turf Club? It's my favorite online racebook, but the website or server has some problems, has to be reloaded a lot. I hope that they're going to correct it. With the technology that's available there's no reason for it.

pandy
04-19-2009, 01:20 PM
Does anyone know who does the handicapper's report for PTC?

jballscalls
04-19-2009, 06:11 PM
there is an email address on top of the handicapping section, email them and ask :)

startngate
04-19-2009, 06:22 PM
There have been many posts on this ... Ian and Joe Riddell are out at PTC.

Joe did the handicapping/paddock report for Keeneland's races, but is doing it directly for Keeneland now (http://twitter.com/paddockreport), instead of PTC.

CJ was also providing info for them but I think he said he has stopped since the shakeup.

rrbauer
04-19-2009, 07:10 PM
Cj Was doing a few tracks for the month of April. Going forward, I don't know.

Dwayne's email is : dw_yu@hotmail.com

trying2win
04-19-2009, 08:49 PM
Does anyone know if Ian is still involved with Premier Turf Club? It's my favorite online racebook, but the website or server has some problems, has to be reloaded a lot. I hope that they're going to correct it. With the technology that's available there's no reason for it.

Pandy:

If you've been using INTERNET EXPLORER as your exclusive browser at PTC, you might want to switch to FIREFOX. In my opinion, it works much better at this site than I.E. I've had no computer problems lately while surfing the PTC site. Mind you, I did have some loading problems at many websites' home pages after I switched to FIREFOX V3 recently. I"ve since switched back to FIREFOX V2.

For anyone interested, here's a good site to obtain older versions of many popular programs for free:

www.oldversion.com (http://www.oldversion.com)

--Like they say at that OLD VERSION website, "Because newer isn't always better".

T2W

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

~"Annual income twenty pounds...annual expenditure nineteen-six...result, happiness."

--Charles Dickens

trying2win
04-19-2009, 09:00 PM
Cj Was doing a few tracks for the month of April. Going forward, I don't know.

Dwayne's email is : dw_yu@hotmail.com

Richard:

I just checked, and I see they got CJ's Pace Figures for Mon. Apr. 20/09 at the PTC site.

T2W

------------------------------------------------------------------------

~" "If you come to a fork in the road, take it."

--Yogi Berra