PDA

View Full Version : H.R. 45 Blair Holt's Firearm Act

boxcar
04-19-2009, 09:56 AM
Does anyone know what the status is of this pernicious bill which was introduced into committee back in January, I believe? It appears the government is itching for a civil war to break out by introducing a bill like this!

Boxcar

NJ Stinks
04-19-2009, 12:19 PM
Does anyone know what the status is of this pernicious bill which was introduced into committee back in January, I believe? It appears the government is itching for a civil war to break out by introducing a bill like this!

Boxcar

That bill could not even get a co-sponsor.

So unless you consider one member in the House being the sum-total of "the government", your second sentence is perplexing to put it nicely - after all it is Sunday. :)

boxcar
04-19-2009, 02:47 PM
That bill could not even get a co-sponsor.

So unless you consider one member in the House being the sum-total of "the government", your second sentence is perplexing to put it nicely - after all it is Sunday. :)

The fact that some tyrannical moron in government sponsored this stupid, unnecessary bill to begin with clearly demonstrates the mindset of left-wing extremists. (And Pelosi, by the way, supports it and justified it.) I knew at one point that it couldn't get a co-sponsor. But I just wanted to be sure that that status hadn't changed. If it hasn't, chances are excellent that it will never make it out of committee -- for now.

Boxcar