PDA

View Full Version : Super High 5 at SA 09-04-17

trying2win
04-17-2009, 11:26 PM
I was just checking the Super High 5 payoff for SA on 09-04-17, for someone who bought a ticket on this wager before they left the track today. I checked several websites but there was no Super High 5 payoff listed. Then at the equibase site in the Quick results section, it reads Super High 5 for Santa Anita on this day as 'NO WINNERS'. So, my question was going to be:

1. Did no one actually have a winning ticket? (because I didn't see anything about a carryover, if that's what do they in a case like that)...or....

2. Were there some winning tickets, but there was a malfunction somewhere in the parimutuel system that they couldn't calculate the price on the winning tickets, so they declared that type of wager 'null and void' for this day...thus I can tell this person holding the Super High 5 ticket that they'll get a refund next time they go to the track?

3. I just got my answer, when I studied the chart for the last race at SA for this day on the Super High 5...NO WINNERS...and there will be a carryover. Should be a nice pot on Saturday at SA for horse players who like betting this kind of gimmick.

Thanks,

T2W
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

~"Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune."

--Jim Rohn

andymays
04-17-2009, 11:29 PM
Super High Five Carryover is $104,744
Pick 6 Carryover also..

That's why the call it "Carryover Downs".

Close to 50% carryovers this meet. Great for the Track and bad for the Player!