PDA

View Full Version : What happened?

sligg
04-17-2009, 09:12 PM
Anderon,

Your trial run did not meet your expectations, so what? In horse racing, profits are not endless.

You know my work with True Favorites. I had 10 months of profits, nothing spectacular but still on the plus side. Then January 2009 came and it was a bad month with a 28% loss which demoralized me. And so I stopped handicapping, It was too tedious for the meager profits. I'm not capable of betting large sums anymore, therefore there is no point in continuing because I can't cover the cost of the data.

Sal (sligg)

kenwoodallpromos
04-17-2009, 09:47 PM
My guess is weather, shipping, or other track conditions changed.
See posts or search for GP track speed.

banacek
04-17-2009, 10:09 PM
I believe he stated that he was only going to post until the 14th. Although the win slot percentage was nowhere near what he claimed, he was almost perfect in the show spot and made a profit in all 3 slots.

I do enjoy when he posts..hope he's back soon. And no more sending it back to the programmer:) , I'm with sligg - let's give it a good long run and see what happens.

whobet
04-17-2009, 10:35 PM
Do you use BRIS Data for your handicapping data ?

whobet
04-17-2009, 10:36 PM
Anderon,

Your trial run did not meet your expectations, so what? In horse racing, profits are not endless.

You know my work with True Favorites. I had 10 months of profits, nothing spectacular but still on the plus side. Then January 2009 came and it was a bad month with a 28% loss which demoralized me. And so I stopped handicapping, It was too tedious for the meager profits. I'm not capable of betting large sums anymore, therefore there is no point in continuing because I can't cover the cost of the data.

Sal (sligg)

sligg
04-18-2009, 08:53 PM

No, I use TSN advantage @ $59.95/month. My $2 bets don't cover the cost even if I hit 100% winners. Odds on favorites don't pay enough.

whobet
04-18-2009, 11:17 PM
No, I use TSN advantage @ $59.95/month. My $2 bets don't cover the cost even if I hit 100% winners. Odds on favorites don't pay enough.

TSN and BRISBET I think are still the same,

anybody else know for a fact ?

Anyway,

Last year BRIS was giving away it's data if you just bet one track,
and I was fying high, then CD bought BRIS,

and after the new year started, the BRIS dat went in the toliet.

I blamed this on some guy, that didn't stay on, after the buyout,
and went and worked some where else,

used to make some adjustments at year end,

and now nobody at BRIS knows how or why to do this,

JMHO