PDA

View Full Version : Barbara I. McBride

MaryAinMI
04-17-2009, 04:01 PM
Does anyone know where trainer Barbara I. McBride is racing right now or how one would contact her? The breeder of THREE CITIES is looking for this gelding who last raced this past November. Ms. McBride was his trainer at the time. Many thanks!

Bubba X
04-17-2009, 04:20 PM
You might try Tampa Bay Downs.

startngate
04-17-2009, 04:33 PM
You might try Tampa Bay Downs.Spot on!

http://www.tampabaydowns.com/Racing/NewsandMedia/TrainerBios/BarbaraMcBride.aspx

She's usually around Kentucky the rest of the year.

Murph
04-17-2009, 06:55 PM
Does anyone know where trainer Barbara I. McBride is racing right now or how one would contact her? The breeder of THREE CITIES is looking for this gelding who last raced this past November. Ms. McBride was his trainer at the time. Many thanks!She should have a string ready for Indiana Downs opening next Monday. I would look for her there.

Murph

lamboguy
04-17-2009, 10:05 PM
indiana and she will be leading trainer there for at least the fiirst month with all those horses from tampa

MaryAinMI
04-18-2009, 11:42 AM
Found her!! And found THREE CITIES, who is still with her, happy and healthy. Thanks everone for your input!!! :)

Murph
04-20-2009, 09:55 PM
indiana and she will be leading trainer there for at least the fiirst month with all those horses from tampaI'd like to thank you and Barb for the mud form play on Gold Raker tonight in the 10th.

She'll need to catch a couple of these homebred purses to make leader by the KY derby. Ralph M. didn't ship any this year and that may help her down the line.

Murph