PDA

View Full Version : Are you 1 of the new Right Wing Terrorists

usetheforce
04-16-2009, 11:49 AM
According to DHS leader Janet Napolitano and her henchman if you believe in any of these (concerned about illegal immigration, abortion, increasing federal power and restrictions on firearms or are a returning war veteran
you may be an enemy of the state.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/first100days/2009/04/16/napolitano-apologizes-offending-veterans-dhs-eyes-rightwing-extremism/

cj's dad
04-16-2009, 12:09 PM
I confess; I oppose abortion, the influx of illegals and I have purchased additional ammunition since January 20th.

My God, I'm a right wing fanatic; lock me up immediately.

LottaKash
04-16-2009, 12:29 PM
OOPs........ methinks a slip of the tongue, that just may have revealed what is on the near-future menu for our nation......

Step x step and inch by inch......Clear as day, to some......( ostrichs need not worry or concern themselves about such things)

best,

ddog
04-16-2009, 12:58 PM
According to DHS leader Janet Napolitano and her henchman if you believe in any of these (concerned about illegal immigration, abortion, increasing federal power and restrictions on firearms or are a returning war veteran
you may be an enemy of the state.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/first100days/2009/04/16/napolitano-apologizes-offending-veterans-dhs-eyes-rightwing-extremism/

Well not to pour facts on your self pity parade, but when and under whom do you think this DHS study was started???????

Do you think that previous DHS studies "granting" others on the "left" the same status were valid?

hmmmm.

all the fair weather liberty freaks now coming out of the Bush-it-must-be-good woodwork are (if serious) really blind to gvt workings.

Not an opinion, but if they are now serious, a sad fact of the decline of even the understanding of liberty in this country.

GaryG
04-16-2009, 12:58 PM
Guilty as charged.....and proud of it.

prospector
04-16-2009, 01:01 PM
right here....come get me (bring help)

cj's dad
04-16-2009, 01:02 PM
Well not to pour facts on your self pity parade, but when and under whom do you think this DHS study was started???????

Do you think that previous DHS studies "granting" others on the "left" the same status were valid?

hmmmm.

all the fair weather liberty freaks now coming out of the Bush-it-must-be-good woodwork are (if serious) really blind to gvt workings.

Not an opinion, but if they are now serious, a sad fact of the decline of even the understanding of liberty in this country.

But you are not, as once again you know ALL

boxcar
04-16-2009, 01:11 PM
I confess; I oppose abortion, the influx of illegals and I have purchased additional ammunition since January 20th.

Geesh! Wonder what that makes me since I bought another gun yesterday -- and more ammo, of course. :D

Boxcar

boxcar
04-16-2009, 01:16 PM
But you are not, as once again you know ALL

We are so fortunate to have Dog here. He's a walking, talking bottomless fount of knowledge...and wisdom.

Boxcar

cj's dad
04-16-2009, 01:23 PM
We are so fortunate to have Dog here. He's a walking, talking bottomless fount of knowledge...and wisdom.

Boxcar

He's truly a walking unabridged wealth of knowledge in not just one or two subjects but in all matters that may cross his path.

Of all the blog sites that he could have chosen, how truly fortunate that he chose this one. What a magnificent gesture on his part.

All praise the dog.

riskman
04-16-2009, 01:32 PM
DHS- Just another bloated useless government agency rolling in misinformation.
Shut it down--it stinks up the joint.

ddog
04-16-2009, 01:38 PM

Boxcar

Well at last you have seen the light!

Wow ,that fresh air you got at your little shindig must have done you some good.

Quoting the eternal truth that is boxcab, "You ARE lucky to have ME here!"

ddog
04-16-2009, 01:39 PM
He's truly a walking unabridged wealth of knowledge in not just one or two subjects but in all matters that may cross his path.

Of all the blog sites that he could have chosen, how truly fortunate that he chose this one. What a magnificent gesture on his part.

All praise the dog.

you seem so overwhelmed by the whole affair.

:lol:

cj's dad
04-16-2009, 01:51 PM
I am; I'm so glad I'm typing as I have been rendered speechless !

mostpost
04-16-2009, 02:11 PM
This whole subject has been (is Being) discussed on the thread "The New Gestapo Arises" started by Tom. There is a link to the actual report over there.
Also a link to a similar report on Left Wing Extremists. Read them and try to put aside your paranoia and bias.

I think ddog is incorrect about this report starting in the Bush admin. I think it and its leftwing counterpart are exclusively from the Obama Admin.
However i am certain that there were many similar reports from the Bush admin.

Just as there are State Department security assessments on all countries in the world, even those who are our friends and allies. There may even be a security assesment of The Duchy of Grand Fenwick sitting in some bureaucrats door over at Foggy Bottom.

ArlJim78
04-16-2009, 02:20 PM
i took a copy of that report to the tea party yesterday, and on the train ride into the city a bunch of us were discussing it. we were all referring to each other as right-wing extremists and joking about the fact that the goons from DHS were probably watching closely ready to spring into action.

i must have seen 10 women with strollers at the rally- what a bunch of dangerous radicals!:lol:

Dahoss9698
04-16-2009, 02:38 PM
That sounds like a fun train ride.

ArlJim78
04-16-2009, 02:43 PM
it was fun, the train was loaded down with cubs fans going to wrigley and a bunch of tax protesters. it was quite a contrast and very humorous. i had no idea that Cubs fans start drinking at 10am for a 1:20PM game.

JustRalph
04-16-2009, 02:47 PM
I went to bed a horseplayer and woke up a terrorist

Dave Schwartz
04-16-2009, 02:59 PM

CJ's Dad,

Is that a knock at your door?

No? Well, it is probably coming in the next couple of years.

Signed,
Anonymous
(I don't want them at my door!)

jballscalls
04-16-2009, 03:07 PM
I went to bed a horseplayer and woke up a terrorist

If those political views make one a terrorist, then they will probably shut PA down for harboring terrorists!:lol:

BlueShoe
04-16-2009, 04:10 PM
Better wrap it up,boys,and make your final posts.Soon,perhaps very soon,that dreaded knock-on-the-door-in-the-middle-of-the-night will come to all of us "Right Wing Extremists".

riskman
04-16-2009, 05:27 PM
DHS is just the tip of the iceberg – an prototype for a brave new nation where the lines between what the intelligence community and the military do abroad and what they do in the U.S.A. are increasingly blurred beyond recognition. Today, a host of agencies on the civilian side of the government are also setting up new programs; expanding their powers; gearing up operations and/or creating "Big Brother" technologies to more effectively monitor civilians, chill dissent; and who knows what else our masters have in store for us.

DHS sucked up such bureaucracies as the National Infrastructure Protection Center and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) as fast as it did taxes. If that was not enough the Bush admin lust for bigger government includes a bureaucracy of 32 divisions. http://www.dhs.gov/xabout/structure/

And just think they all there for your security. Makes you want to puke.

ddog
04-16-2009, 05:30 PM
DHS is just the tip of the iceberg – an prototype for a brave new nation where the lines between what the intelligence community and the military do abroad and what they do in the U.S.A. are increasingly blurred beyond recognition. Today, a host of agencies on the civilian side of the government are also setting up new programs; expanding their powers; gearing up operations and/or creating "Big Brother" technologies to more effectively monitor civilians, chill dissent; and who knows what else our masters have in store for us.

DHS sucked up such bureaucracies as the National Infrastructure Protection Center and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) as fast as it did taxes. If that was not enough the Bush admin lust for bigger government includes a bureaucracy of 32 divisions. http://www.dhs.gov/xabout/structure/

And just think they all there for your security. Makes you want to puke.

:ThmbUp:

just thank all those bush apologists, now THE ONE has all this plus !!!!!

if the posuers at those parties yesterday had tried for any type of protest that has a chance to change anything they would have been corralled like the sheep they have become.

Some clown tosses a tea bag on the WH lawn and they send out a robot and shut down the park!

kafka couldn't script it any better.

Give me a break.

Too much spending, indeed, what a hoot. Where's my bo sign again?

but but but , we still got our guns?

:D

riskman
04-16-2009, 05:36 PM
:ThmbUp:

just thank all those bush apologists, now THE ONE has all this plus !!!!!

but but but , we still got our guns?

:D

Yes--sireeee. Got my musket ready to go-- loaded with english breakfast tea. :) :)

Lefty
04-16-2009, 07:05 PM
mostpost, there's talk of that leftwing edict, but I haven't seen the document. Can you post a link of that actual document?

mostpost
04-16-2009, 07:35 PM
mostpost, there's talk of that leftwing edict, but I haven't seen the document. Can you post a link of that actual document?

http://theplumline.whorunsgov.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/hsa-leftwing-extremists-increase-in-cyber-attacks-dated-26-january-2009.pdf

Try this>

Lefty
04-16-2009, 07:48 PM
There is a world of difference between this memo and the rightwing memo. Here it names actual groups that have conducted such terrorist activities in the past, With the rightwing memo, it targets individuals and then talks about groups without naming one single group that has caused any terrorist activities. And it dares to say returning vets could be recruited by rightwing groups. I doubt that all returning vets are sympathetic to the rightwing. But they dare make that assumption.
I'm sorry that you fail to see the difference in these 2 memos.

Secretariat
04-16-2009, 08:33 PM
And it dares to say returning vets could be recruited by rightwing groups. I doubt that all returning vets are sympathetic to the rightwing.

Are you saying returning vets couldn't be recruited by terrorist groups? Wasn't Timothy McVeigh a returning vet? :bang:

JustRalph
04-16-2009, 08:53 PM
Are you saying returning vets couldn't be recruited by terrorist groups? Wasn't Timothy McVeigh a returning vet? :bang:

yep, and you guys mention him every time you can..............

Lefty
04-16-2009, 10:04 PM
sec, maybe they could but the poin is, they could be recruited by the left as well as the right, but the right was singled out.

lamboguy
04-16-2009, 10:30 PM
another brilliant thread! they all have different headers, but they all say the same thing. this thread is very invigorating to read.

mostpost
04-16-2009, 10:43 PM
There is a world of difference between this memo and the rightwing memo. Here it names actual groups that have conducted such terrorist activities in the past, With the rightwing memo, it targets individuals and then talks about groups without naming one single group that has caused any terrorist activities. And it dares to say returning vets could be recruited by rightwing groups. I doubt that all returning vets are sympathetic to the rightwing. But they dare make that assumption.
I'm sorry that you fail to see the difference in these 2 memos.

There is a difference and it is more cosmetic than substantive. Both memos describe the dangers of extremist groups on both ends of the political spectrum. One memo names specific groups the other does not That is a mistake, because it allows everyone on the right to cry "They're talking about me boo hoo" Specific groups should have been named. There are plenty out there. Such as any of the Aryan nation groups, The KKK, any of the groups that fit under the umbrella of Christian Identity groups. For those who don't know, Christian Identity does NOT refer to people who profess any of the mainstream Christian faiths. It refers to a small reactionary group pf people who believe that Europeans were descended directly from one of the 12 tribes of Israel and are therefore God's chosen. They also believe that non whites do not possess souls and are therefore incapable of salvation. Those are the groups that should have been named and those are the groups that advocate murder and lynchings and violence. The left wing groups want to infect your computer.OOOHHH scary:lol:

mostpost
04-16-2009, 11:07 PM
sec, maybe they could but the poin is, they could be recruited by the left as well as the right, but the right was singled out.

Somewhere on this board, someone said the Left was bad at subtlety and nuance. Quoting a great American, "I know you are but what am I? Not only that but you're not real good at reading comprehension. The DHS report doesn't say that Veterans are racing home to join Right Wing hate groups such as the KKK.
It says that such groups are using such factors as the economy, immigration, gun control, and gay marriage, to try to recruit new members: that among those it is trying to recruit are returning veterans. It says that such people are attrative to these groups because of their combat skills and experience. NOWHERE does it say that veterans en masse will be joining these groups.

They could be, but since the extreme left is using non violent means (At least now) they have no need of people who are trained in combat. They need geeks;)

Lefty
04-16-2009, 11:27 PM
Non Violent means? The animal rights groups have broken into labs and released animals that could be dangerous, eco terrorists have burned private property. There's kooks on both sides but the left's kooks has the right's outnumbered, by far.
If Timothy Mcvey, out of thousands and thousands and thousands of returning vets, is all you got, then the right has done well indeed.
You got the Unabomber, who was against progress and had Al Gore's book in his cabin. You got ward Churchill, You got Bill Ayres and his wife, hell you got em all.

ElKabong
04-17-2009, 12:12 AM

So was Bill Ayres. No, wait!

Lefty
04-17-2009, 12:21 AM
mostpost, what's your problem? You lump the KKK and the ARyan nation with most conservatives? That's as about as low as you can go, but expected from liberals who always resort to the lowest common denominator.

mostpost
04-17-2009, 12:51 AM
mostpost, what's your problem? You lump the KKK and the ARyan nation with most conservatives? That's as about as low as you can go, but expected from liberals who always resort to the lowest common denominator.

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. I did no such thing. I cited them as examples of groups that are a danger to our society. It is well established that their ideoology occupies the far far right side of the political spectrum. I think you are being extremely unfair to interpret my words as lumping conservatives with them.
There is a far right faction of the Republican Party. Examples would be Gov. Perry, Gov Palin, Sen inhofe. There is an almost INFINITE distance between them and the KKK etc.

Lefty
04-17-2009, 01:17 AM
Yeah, you did. You jumped at the chance. Don't wimp out. If you don't think of Conservatives that way then why mention them in the context of a memo calling people like me and others on this board and in this country as potential threats. I said they didn't mention groups by name, meaning conservative groups, then you jump in with trash.

mostpost
04-17-2009, 05:02 PM
Yeah, you did. You jumped at the chance. Don't wimp out. If you don't think of Conservatives that way then why mention them in the context of a memo calling people like me and others on this board and in this country as potential threats. I said they didn't mention groups by name, meaning conservative groups, then you jump in with trash.

Deliberate misinterpretation of my remarks. Deliberate misreading of the document. Deliberate lies about Obama.
I can't fight that :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Lefty
04-17-2009, 07:36 PM
If I was wrong, then you could fight it. Problem for you post is, i'm right.

Dahoss9698
04-17-2009, 07:49 PM
If I was wrong, then you could fight it. Problem for you post is, i'm right.

No you're not.

Suff
04-17-2009, 09:20 PM
I spoke with two law enforcement persons, one was a US Marshall , the other is a State Police officer.

I was just standing there, not really involved in the conversation, just listening.

The State Police Officer said that all law enforcement are very concerned about the spike in weaponry and ammunition inside their theater of operations. Historically it has lead to violence against officers and innocent people. He thought the report was a repeat of what most officers already know and what the report states:

The greatest threat of Domestic Terrorism are right wing extremist's.

The US Marshall said that reports like this are minor compared to the classified reports he has seen recently. He indicated that because of Obama's election, all Federal Law Enforcement are on elevated alert status, with extra emphasis and profiling for right-wing activity and behavior.

None of it surprised me. I just shook my head in disgust and thought of Paceadvantage. It was brought to my attention recently that the owner of Freerepublic had to admonish his members to moderate their hate speech. The Secret Service had issued him a subpoena looking for the IP address's of right-wing posters who made threatening statements against America and Obama.

Next time I see anything like Tom bragging about donations to White Supremacist organization's, or when people say "somehow someway this guy cannot finish his full term".... and all the other hate that gets typed out here. I am going to start sending those threads to the FBI and Secret Service.

You've been warned.

Lefty
04-17-2009, 09:48 PM
This is what the Obama admin would like you to think, suff. And evidently. you're obliging. Most of domestic violence in this country has been perpetrated by the leftwing. Ayres, his wife, Peta, eco terrorists, the Unabomber and others. Yes there are rightwing nuts, but your fruitree on the left just burgeons with fruit. to say conservatives might do something, meansd the Obama would like you to blve he's a fortune teller, and you on the left blve him.

Suff
04-17-2009, 10:11 PM
This is what the Obama admin would like you to think, suff. And evidently. you're obliging. Most of domestic violence in this country has been perpetrated by the leftwing. Ayres, h.

Your probably right lefty. But do you see how easy it is when you run the US government to come up with official reports calling this group a terrorist, or that group a terrorist. Its a pretty heavy hammer that the US government wields.

That's what people have been trying to tell you for eight years. The US Government can make anyone or anything look like a terrorist. Even some people who just oppose abortion and gun control. Pretty scary huh?

Where were you when I was running this same shit by you for the last five years? Now the shoe is on the other foot and your looking for some understanding. No problem buddy, I feel you. The report is mostly nonsense.

And that other post I made? Forget about it, I made it up. You would never find me standing around listening to Cops. I hate cops, there is no chance you'd find me making small talk and kibitzing with Cops. I can't even tolerate the security guards who patrol the lobby of my building.

Look at this knucklehead cop who posts here night and day? Jesus, I would confess to every crime I ever committed if I had to stand around and listen to him pontificate on Homeland security reports. Forget water-boarding, 30 minutes of his nonsense and I might confess to some crimes I didn't commit!!. He's torture el'natural

So your OK lefty, Your Peter Paul John and Luke, and I'm a terrorist.

Lefty
04-17-2009, 10:26 PM
Suff, Bush went after terrorists. Obama is going after people who disagree with him. Bush never targeted the leftwing of this country as potential threats. He went after Alqaida, not us, Big difference.
Bush never run down this country. Bush took the beating the mainstream media and the dems gave him for 8 yrs with aplomb and class. Bush never blamed the previous admin for anything. Obama is a whiner and is going after dissenters that don't go along with his socialist agenda.

Lefty
04-17-2009, 10:59 PM
when police do profiling the left says it's reprehensible even though it's based on statistics.
BUT, the left can profile conservatives, without benefit of statistics or any evidence whatsoever, and the left thinks it's jolly okay.

ElKabong
04-17-2009, 11:21 PM
Next time I see anything like Tom bragging about donations to White Supremacist organization's, or when people say "somehow someway this guy cannot finish his full term".... and all the other hate that gets typed out here. I am going to start sending those threads to the FBI and Secret Service.

You've been warned.

"Hello, my name is Suffering Downs and I would like to place a complaint against a group of horseplayers"...."Yes, that's right, horseplayers"...."No, it's not that they dodge paying taxes, they are all saying bad things about the preznit."....."Do they own guns? I don't know, you see I only read their posts. I don't know much about them personally, just spent a few hours with them some of them at racetracks"...."Proof? Why would I need proof?"...."You're sending a truck with men in white coats with a straight jacket? Excellent. I'll be waiting".

BlueShoe
04-17-2009, 11:55 PM
Have any of you ever lurked on the left wing forums?I occasionally have,just to see what the opposition was saying.Some of the hateful stuff would make your hair curl.We had eight years of "we hate Bush" with vicious and vile posts.Every conservative commentator and office holder has been vilified.So now the Leftists feelings are hurt because grass roots opposition to Obamas policies are becoming widespread?Kind of like whos ox is being gored isnt it?The old,old story of Liberal hypocrisy arises again;they believe in civil rights and free speech--just as long as it expresses the same opinions that they have;if it differs,why then,you are a danger to society.So,to Suff and the other Libs on this forum,go over and hang out on dailyKos with your fellow travelers,because neither myself or the others on this forum are going to be silenced;we have a Republic to save.

mostpost
04-18-2009, 12:42 AM
What really makes me mad is the way Obama says he is going to prosecute the CIA agents who used torture. That's not fair. They were just doing........Oh WAIT! I'm sorry!!!!He said he was not going to prosecute them. He said we need to move beyond retribution. Must be one of those Muslim things like "Turn the other cheek":rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Just as he said that he is not interested in investigating members of the Bush administration for war crimes. That must be a trick too. Those people better watch out. Any day now he's going to come out with.................. another report. (Cue Jaws music)

Suff
04-18-2009, 10:32 AM
"Hello, my name is Suffering Downs and I would like to place a complaint against a group of horseplayers"...."Yes, that's right, horseplayers"...."No, it's not that they dodge paying taxes, they are all saying bad things about the preznit."....."Do they own guns? I don't know, you see I only read their posts. I don't know much about them personally, just spent a few hours with them some of them at racetracks"...."Proof? Why would I need proof?"...."You're sending a truck with men in white coats with a straight jacket? Excellent. I'll be waiting".

PaceAdvantage, CJ and BillW should pay close attention to this.

Jim Robinson. Do you know him? He owns and runs www.freerepublic.com (http://www.freerepublic.com). His site and www.redstate.com (http://www.redstate.com) are the #1 and #2 conservative message boards on the Internet.

He advised his readers that he was served with a subpoena to hand over the IP address and any identifying information of members who had used "salty' language towards the President. Its no joke....you think its a joke, its not.

Regarding salty talk aimed at the president (or other officials) vs visits from the SS (http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2200093/posts)
March 5, 2009 | Jim Robinson
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2200093/posts

Unfortunately, we are saddled with a communist sympathizer in the White House. I don't know whether or not he's an actual card carrying commie, but he's definitely an America-hating, anti-capitalist Marxist leftist who thinks communism is the way to go. Now I remember when America used to fight against communism. It wasn't that long ago. Many of us on FR are veterans of wars against communism and some of us believe that American citizens who are communists are the enemy within, ie, the domestic enemy we've sworn to defend against. American citizen? hmmmm... that may be a loophole for Obama

So now comes the problem. If you feel it's your duty to call Obama a traitor and use salty language in your proposed resolution,

e.g
, suggest the commie be keelhauled, walked off the plank, run up the yardarm, tarred and feathered and run out of Dodge, etc, etc, etc, you may be facing a visit from your friendly Secret Service. And even though your visiting agent may agree politically, and may take his oath to the constitution seriously, he's still sworn to protect the officeholder and it's his duty to take all threats seriously. And that may include serving me with a subpoena to turn over your IP address. Now I'm duty bound to protect your privacy to the best of my ability, but I cannot defend against stupidity.

Best advice I can give is to keep it to yourself. Don't post anything that may embarrass you later, or end you up in the slammer

from balls to Jim Robinson

Does the SS ever request FR to turn over the IP address of a member? If so, how often does this happen and when was the last request?

from Jim Robinson to Balls

Not since swearing in, but before, yes.

Like everybody else I just filed my taxes on April 15th. I added up all the hours I spent on Pace Advantage off topic forum and I deducted them as "Volunteer hours with the mentally challenged
".

If you make threatening statements towards this country, this President or his administration I will forward that link to the appropriate authority. U best believe Dat you gangsters. And I don't need a users name to do it.

Tom
04-18-2009, 11:36 AM
FUBO!

Bring it on, Chicken N Chief. :lol:
Send in the SS.

ArlJim78
04-18-2009, 11:41 AM
what a blowhard.

Lefty
04-18-2009, 11:58 AM
Wow, they can write books about assisinating Bush, even use his real name, but we dast not use "SALTY" language towards Obama? Suff's the first recruit in the Brownshirts? OMG

boxcar
04-18-2009, 12:40 PM
Like everybody else I just filed my taxes on April 15th. I added up all the hours I spent on Pace Advantage off topic forum and I deducted them as "Volunteer hours with the mentally [i]challenged

Mentally challenged is right! Paranoid, Psychotic, Lunatics are most pone to projecting their mental diseases unto others. Suff, when you filed those taxes, did you tell the IRS about the little voices you keep hearing inside your head?

Boxcar
P.S. Now that you've crossed over to the lunatic fringe, what in the world are you going to do for an encore? Ahh...I know: Join ACORN and get a free brown shirt and post up a picture of yourself wearing it, while marching goosestep, of course.

PPS. And I hear that if you also make a $100. donation to the organization, ACORN will give you a free pair of used BO's undies with his skid marks in it. They claim that it beats sniffing glue.

BlueShoe
04-18-2009, 01:22 PM
If the Sturmabteilung (SA) is to be reborn by the current Administration they will need a leader,a man kind of like Ernst Rohm,the original Brownshirt head.From recent posts on this forum,there would appear to several among our members that would just love to have the job and seem to be highly qualified for the position.One word of warning however;Hitler had Rohm executed after his power was consolidated and he longer needed him,so consider carefully before taking the job.

ArlJim78
04-18-2009, 01:50 PM
It seems this DHS report is eerily similar to one (http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2009/04/his-majesty-secret-report-current.html) from the distant past.
go to the link for the full report.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_orkXxp0bhEA/SenikIrQ5eI/AAAAAAAARt4/4sCPoq4vM18/s400/090418-hmr-220.jpg

Tom
04-18-2009, 04:14 PM
Seeing a post by him is a lot like......

Secretariat
04-18-2009, 07:09 PM
I found an interesting article from the Southern Poverty Law Center on right wing extremism from Oklahoma City to 2005. It's quite interesting. Would be interested in their update for last four years in lieu of the Homeland Security document, and the Bush adminstration reaching the exact oppposite conclusion of the Obama administration. (big surprise)

http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelreport/article.jsp?aid=549

"Terror From the Right
Almost 60 terrorist plots uncovered in the U.S.
By Andrew Blejwas, Anthony Griggs and Mark Potok

Ten years after the Oklahoma City bombing left 168 people dead, the guardians of American national security seem to have decided that the domestic radical right does not pose a substantial threat to U.S. citizens.
A draft internal document from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security that was obtained this spring by The Congressional Quarterly lists the only serious domestic terrorist threats as radical animal rights and environmental groups like the Animal Liberation Front and the Earth Liberation Front. But for all the property damage they have wreaked, eco-radicals have killed no one — something that most definitely cannot be said of the white supremacists and others who people the American radical right.

In the 10 years since the April 19, 1995, bombing in Oklahoma City, in fact, the radical right has produced some 60 terrorist plots. These have included plans to bomb or burn government buildings, banks, refineries, utilities, clinics, synagogues, mosques, memorials and bridges; to assassinate police officers, judges, politicians, civil rights figures and others; to rob banks, armored cars and other criminals; and to amass illegal machine guns, missiles, explosives, and biological and chemical weapons. What follows is a list of key right-wing plots of the last 10 years. "

BlueShoe
04-18-2009, 08:08 PM
The list is loaded with the mentally ill,criminals and sociopaths.Missing are members,of,let us say,the NRA or the John Birch Society.Others have pointed this out in the past,but once again,Neo-Nazis,skinheads,KKK,and other hate groups are NOT Conservatives or Rightwing;they are a branch of far left idology,contrary to popular opinion.

Tom
04-18-2009, 08:59 PM
Let's not forget the President's friend and mentor, Bill the Bomb Ayers.
More than a plot there, people died. Obama's friend killed them. YOUR president, Sec.

ElKabong
04-18-2009, 10:00 PM
PaceAdvantage, CJ and BillW should pay close attention to this.

Jim Robinson. Do you know him? He owns and runs www.freerepublic.com (http://www.freerepublic.com). His site and www.redstate.com (http://www.redstate.com) are the #1 and #2 conservative message boards on the Internet.

He advised his readers that he was served with a subpoena to hand over the IP address and any identifying information of members who had used "salty' language towards the President. Its no joke....you think its a joke, its not.

Unfortunately, we are saddled with a communist sympathizer in the White House. I don't know whether or not he's an actual card carrying commie, but he's definitely an America-hating, anti-capitalist Marxist leftist who thinks communism is the way to go. Now I remember when America used to fight against communism. It wasn't that long ago. Many of us on FR are veterans of wars against communism and some of us believe that American citizens who are communists are the enemy within, ie, the domestic enemy we've sworn to defend against. American citizen? hmmmm... that may be a loophole for Obama

from balls to Jim Robinson

Does the SS ever request FR to turn over the IP address of a member? If so, how often does this happen and when was the last request?

Like everybody else I just filed my taxes on April 15th. I added up all the hours I spent on Pace Advantage off topic forum and I deducted them as "Volunteer hours with the mentally challenged
".

If you make threatening statements towards this country, this President or his administration I will forward that link to the appropriate authority. U best believe Dat you gangsters. And I don't need a users name to do it.

Seriously, dude. You're turning into a Barney Fife.

I read a post on here awhile ago that you owed someone here money. Was that right? Did you ever pay up?

lamboguy
04-18-2009, 11:03 PM
this is another invigorating thread. i can't wait for next idea!

i hope anderon develops a new horse betting system, he definately has very strong fortitude.

PaceAdvantage
04-19-2009, 08:16 PM
Suff, it's all bullshit...I've been forwarding your anti-Bush, anti-Republican, anti-American posts to the SS for years (ever since you got back from Iraq), and here you are, still walking around a free man....

Suff is simply pissed that I banned Dannyboy...this is his way of getting back at me...Dannyboy served no purpose other than to disrupt and denigrate this forum..I simply put him out of his misery...don't be mad Suff...I could do the same for you...it's what you want, isn't it buddy?

Suff
04-20-2009, 09:56 AM
Seriously, dude. You're turning into a Barney Fife.

I read a post on here awhile ago that you owed someone here money. Was that right? Did you ever pay up?

If you keep concerning yourself with my personal business you'll become my Mrs. Fife. I'm about to get up and take a piss, you interested in that as well?

Your not the fish I wanted on this hook. I apologize if I agitated you, you seem like a nice harmless guy. These things happens when I fish in a barrel.