PDA

View Full Version : Day/Night Doubleheaders, Saturday 4-18

cj's dad
04-16-2009, 11:15 AM
Keeneland- The Coolmore Lexington Stakes at 5:40 PM followed by the Charlestown Classic ($500K) at Charlestown Race Track at 10:00 PM, featuring Commendable.

Three of the jocks will shuttle from Kentucky to WVa; Julian Leparoux, John Valesquez, and Edgar Prado.

For local fans there is Pimlico's opening day followed by a 1 hour drive to C'town for the nightcap.

Quagmire
04-16-2009, 11:22 AM
Keeneland- The Coolmore Lexington Stakes at 5:40 PM followed by the Charlestown Classic ($500K) at Charlestown Race Track at 10:00 PM, featuring Commendable.

Three of the jocks will shuttle from Kentucky to WVa; Julian Leparoux, John Valesquez, and Edgar Prado.

For local fans there is Pimlico's opening day followed by a 1 hour drive to C'town for the nightcap.

Is Commendable making a comeback like Jorge V?

cj's dad
04-16-2009, 11:26 AM
Oops

Meant Commentator

Track Collector
04-17-2009, 02:34 AM
CJ's Dad, I'll be at CT, so I'll stop by the simulcast area you were at last time. I hope they are able to dry out the track from the heavy rains on Wednesday. The track will still quite sloppy/muddy for Thursday's races. I think the weather the next two days is expected to be dry and more favorable.