PDA

View Full Version : The new Gestapo rises?

Tom
04-15-2009, 03:16 PM
(U) Exploiting Economic Downturn

(U//FOUO) Leftwing extremist chatter on the Internet continues to focus on the economy, the perceived loss of U.S. jobs in the manufacturing and construction sectors, and home foreclosures. Anti-Semitic extremists attribute these losses to a deliberate conspiracy conducted by a cabal of Jewish “financial elites.” These “accusatory” tactics are employed to draw new recruits into leftwing extremist groups and further radicalize those already subscribing to extremist beliefs. DHS/I&A assesses this trend is likely to accelerate if the economy is perceived to worsen.

Suppose you saw this in an official US Government document.
What would be your take on it? Would you object to it?

mostpost
04-15-2009, 06:25 PM
Does everyone here know that Tom has taken this paragraph from the Department of Homeland Security Report on Rightwing extremism and replaced the words Right wing with the words Left wing?
But we understand what Tom is trying to do. The answer, Tom is that I would not object if a similar report would come out on EXTREMIST Left Wing groups.
Because that what this report is about. It talks about Anti-semitic groups which blame the financial crisis on a "Jewish Conspiracy". I think that 99.9% of the people who call themselves conservatives do NOT believe in such a thing. Nor do liberals. This report, or analysis, concentrates on groups which pose a threat to the nation and to the physical safety of its citizens. Whether the report concerns EXTREMIST groups on the Right or on the Left the government has a duty to protect its citizens. That's why we have police and Airport security lines and other things that we all wish we didn't need. This report does not target people who have legitimate issues with the government, such as the "TEA Party" folks. It focuses on EXTREMIST groups who are dedicated to armed violence.

IN fact I saw nothing in the report, mentioning any specific group; nothing that listed plans to infiltrate or spy on anyone. It was more a warning of what could happen and an alert that vigilance was needed. To see this as anything else is paranoia.

mostpost
04-15-2009, 06:34 PM
The use of the word "Gestapo" is nothing but scare tactics.
It wasn't the Obama administration that established Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo.
It wasn't the Obama administration that established secret rendition and torture.
It wasn't the Obama administration that established secret courts and trials where defendents could not confront their accusers nor see the evidence against them.
What's that old song? "You're as crazy as a fox on a shelf"
"You're accusing me of what you're doing yourself"

DJofSD
04-15-2009, 06:48 PM
The use of the word "Gestapo" is nothing but scare tactics.
It wasn't the Obama administration that established Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo.
It wasn't the Obama administration that established secret rendition and torture.
It wasn't the Obama administration that established secret courts and trials where defendents could not confront their accusers nor see the evidence against them.
What's that old song? "You're as crazy as a fox on a shelf"
"You're accusing me of what you're doing yourself"
Keep looking in the rear view mirror.

The Southern Poverty Law Center is the new gestapo.

Tom
04-15-2009, 09:50 PM
It wasn't the Bush administration that identified Iraq/Afghanistan vets as potential threats.

You can tell, as Rush pointed out, Obama himself wrote this crap. They can keep a lid on him for only so long, but his racist, biggoted, hatred of this country and of it's people will come out. You can't keep it in check forever. The Jeremiah Wright in him will prevail and will come out.

Secretariat
04-15-2009, 09:59 PM
Does everyone here know that Tom has taken this paragraph from the Department of Homeland Security Report on Rightwing extremism and replaced the words Right wing with the words Left wing?

Thank you for this post.

Tom, I don't know if what mostpost says is true or false, but if the report is altered as he says I'd like you to at least admit it.

Lefty
04-15-2009, 10:14 PM
Gads, sec, and mostpost,how thick are you? Of course he altered it in order to ask the question?
Obama is calling hard working americans that support rhe NRa, that are prolife and object to big govt, potential threats.
I'm sure the leftwing would have screamed like banshees if they had been so targeted by Bush. EVERY american should object to Obama's gestapo like tactics.

Secretariat
04-15-2009, 10:15 PM
Looks like mostpost's post is correct, and Tom's post fradulent.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/14/homeland-security-report_n_186834.html

One can read the entire Homeland report (unedited) on the above link. THe title fo the document by Homeland Security is:

(U/FOUO) Rightwing Extremism:Current Economic and Politcal Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment

Try and be a little more truthful next time Tom.

Tom
04-15-2009, 10:27 PM
Of course I changed the word, you nitwit!
Sheez, area you lefties capable of any independent thought at all? :lol:
DJ posted a link to that in another thread today or last night.

That was the point of the thread, and YOU, dear boy, just proved my point. It should make no difference what it said, it was the very idea that our government would target ANYONE like that. You fail. And Mostpost. Predictably. You two are so consumed with your political indoctrination and lock-stepping to your daily what to think emails you cannot see nor discuss a real issue facing everyone. The idea - apparently something with which you are unfamiliar - was that would it be any different if reversed>

And the funniest part was that YOU had to go look it up! :lol::lol::lol:

ArlJim78
04-15-2009, 10:32 PM
it doesn't help to read the unedited report. its an abomination. since when does the DHS have the right to use law enforcement to keep tabs on people based on their political leanings? this is going to be a huge flap once it sinks in. this is a kind of gestapo tactic, for a blatantly obvious political stunt (putting a chilling effect on the tea parties).

not all democrats are on board with this either.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/apr/15/top-dem-dumbfounded-extremism-report/print/

"The top House Democrat overseeing the Department of Homeland Security is demanding that officials there explain how and why they wrote and released a controversial report identifying veterans as potential terrorist threats.

Rep. Bennie G. Thompson of Mississippi, chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, said in a letter to DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano that he was "dumbfounded" such a report would be issued.

"This report appears to raise significant issues involving the privacy and civil liberties of many Americans -- including war veterans," Mr. Thompson said in the letter sent Tuesday."

mostpost
04-15-2009, 10:35 PM
I understand the point of why Tom altered the post. My Point was that the report was pointing out a potential danger from extreme groups; in this case on the right. Tom and friends think this is an attack on anyone on the right. It is not. It is a warning against groups who would foment violence. By the way there was a short report on MSNBC which pointed out two reports on extreme groups on the left. One was in April of 2001, and the other sometime in 2005.

Tom
04-15-2009, 10:35 PM
Obama wrote it himself. Obviously.
The real Obama comes out when he is not leashed.

mostpost
04-15-2009, 10:37 PM
Thank you for this post.

Tom, I don't know if what mostpost says is true or false, but if the report is altered as he says I'd like you to at least admit it.

You can find the original report on the Huffington Post (Probably a lot of other places.

I don't think Tom was trying to trick us, but I also know a lot of people would take it at face value.

Lefty
04-15-2009, 11:04 PM
if anybody took tom's alteration at face value after he explained it and asked a question, then they better be careful crossing the street. There's traffic out there!

Lefty
04-15-2009, 11:09 PM
Mostpost, this gestapo like report targets people that are NRA supporters, pro life supporters, small got supporters and states rights supporters. These are extreme tenets? Clearly Obama is trying to sut down dissent.
He has people in his cabinet like Harold Koh, a man that thinks a world court should trump our own Constitution. Gethner, who says he's open to a world currency. Can't you see where all this is going?

mostpost
04-15-2009, 11:14 PM
It wasn't the Bush administration that identified Iraq/Afghanistan vets as potential threats

Neither does this report. It says that extreme groups could use current economic and social difficulties to recruit SOME returning veterans. Do you think that of all the returning vets, none will commit a crime, a robbery, a burglary even a murder. If the police arrest that person does that condemn all vets as criminals? No one would think the police were doing that. So why is pointing out the fact that some (very very few) returning vets might be amenable to recruitment by extreme groups, seen as disrespecting all veterans.

LottaKash
04-15-2009, 11:19 PM
Step by Step & Inch x Inch...........:eek:

Lefty
04-15-2009, 11:20 PM
mostpost, yes, we conservatives are very extreme. We believe in the right to life(wow, that's way out there) we blve in 2nd Amendment)
again way out there as only criminals should have guns)a fair tax code(is there no end to this extreme stuff?)
BTW, the American Legion has sent a letter of protest to Obama. Guess the vets don't take this as lightly as you.

mostpost
04-15-2009, 11:23 PM
since when does the DHS have the right to use law enforcement to keep tabs on people based on their political leanings.

It isn't keeping tabs on people based on their political leanings. Nobody cares if you're prolife or a member of the NRA. But if you're a member of an organization that threatens to blow up abortion clinics, or use your guns on an attack on a government facility, or threatens arm to a group because of its race or ethnic makeup then law enforcement has a duty to monitor your activities. If you can't tell the difference than take Lefty's advice and stay out of traffic.

mostpost
04-15-2009, 11:28 PM
Keep looking in the rear view mirror.

The Southern Poverty Law Center is the new gestapo.

In what perverted Universe is this true?
The SPLC is a non profit law center which represents poor blacks and other minorities in cases against groups like the KKK.
The Gestapo killed Millions in Europe and hated minorities of all kinds

BlueShoe
04-15-2009, 11:36 PM
Put me down,Im an old Right Wing Redneck veteran.Now that I think about it,guess that most of us that post here will make the list,since this forum has a right of center slant for the most part.When the "Fairness doctrine" passes we "Rightwing Extremists" will no longer be allowed to post here will we?On another note,bet that during todays Tea Parties a lot of photos were taken and license plate numbers were writtten down.Those old ladies and little kids must really be security risks,right?

Lefty
04-15-2009, 11:38 PM
mostpost, where does the document say they're targeting members of organizations that have threatened to blow up things. It doesn't say that at all. Instead of monitering conservatives that disagree with the left, why don't they monitor Bill Ayres? He ACTUALLY did blow up police stations and the Pentagon.

mostpost
04-15-2009, 11:42 PM
mostpost, yes, we conservatives are very extreme. We believe in the right to life(wow, that's way out there) we blve in 2nd Amendment)
again way out there as only criminals should have guns)a fair tax code(is there no end to this extreme stuff?)
BTW, the American Legion has sent a letter of protest to Obama. Guess the vets don't take this as lightly as you.

Those aren't the people the DHS Report is talking about. :bang: :bang:
Those aren't the people I'm Talking about:bang: :bang: :bang:
I respect your beliefs on Right to Life. I would never encourage anyone to have an abortion. But I don't believe I have the right to force my views on someone who's circumstances I have no knowledge of. ALthough I wouldn't own a gun if you paid me, I have no problem with you owning one. (Just don't shoot me, because we disagree) I don't happen to think that reasonable registration and vetting laws impacts your rights. I believe in a fair tax code. We just disagree on what that is.
The people you are talking about above aren't the extremists the report is referring to. Examples of the group referred to in the report would be Aryan Nation, Tmothy McVeigh, the Unibomber, the Ruby Ridge group.

slewis
04-15-2009, 11:44 PM
since when does the DHS have the right to use law enforcement to keep tabs on people based on their political leanings.

It isn't keeping tabs on people based on their political leanings. Nobody cares if you're prolife or a member of the NRA. But if you're a member of an organization that threatens to blow up abortion clinics, or use your guns on an attack on a government facility, or threatens arm to a group because of its race or ethnic makeup then law enforcement has a duty to monitor your activities. If you can't tell the difference than take Lefty's advice and stay out of traffic.

They dont need to keep tabs on TOM or LEFTY.... they already have their phones wiretapped. And if these guys knew they were being investigated by several law enforcement agencies, WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE and hired attorneys to find out what basis the GOV had to do these investigations, (so they might sue for harressment, etc, especially since we know TOM AND LEFTY are good, law abiding, tax paying (not too much tax paying, no need to share the wealth) Americans).
Ya know what?? Ha ha ha they couldn't sue!!! The investigation would be sealed..and would STAY sealed!!! No judge on the planet could have it opened.... because Obama's gestapo would file it under TERRORISM.
Sorry boys, everything our founding fathers screamed about has just been taken away from you're furry right wing asses... and you guys are all for it!!!

Lefty
04-15-2009, 11:49 PM
slewis, you really aren't making sense. Who do you know that has been terrorized by Bush(of course you're talkin about Bush)and had their rights taken away without benefit of a lawyer? You dare to equate terrorists with Tom and Me. What a Crock, son.

Lefty
04-15-2009, 11:53 PM
mostpost, spin it with all your might, but the document clearly says they're targeting individuals with Pro-Life bumper stickers, those with NRA Bumper Stickers, those that complain about taxes and those that talk about States rights. It doesn't say a damn thing about groups that have shown terrorist or murderous tendencies.

BlueShoe
04-15-2009, 11:59 PM
"The Gestapo killed millions in Europe".The Gestapo were the secret police.It was the Schutzstaffel (SS) that ran the death camps and perpetrated most of the atrocities of the Nazi era.

slewis
04-16-2009, 12:00 AM
slewis, you really aren't making sense. Who do you know that has been terrorized by Bush(of course you're talkin about Bush)and had their rights taken away without benefit of a lawyer? You dare to equate terrorists with Tom and Me. What a Crock, son.

I did not Lefty... I just gave you a scenario of something that Tom said on another posts does not happen.. That our Govt is using tactics which our founding fathers blatently spelled out as illegal, and have changed the rules of the game by using terrorism and national security as their lame excuse to do so.

I was married to a NYS judge.. I know this shit is going on.. but you guys..la la la la la la....la la...The spirialing downfall of the USA...not the fault of the right or left either.. the fault of BOTH THE RIGHT AND LEFT.

mostpost
04-16-2009, 12:31 AM
mostpost, spin it with all your might, but the document clearly says they're targeting individuals with Pro-Life bumper stickers, those with NRA Bumper Stickers, those that complain about taxes and those that talk about States rights. It doesn't say a damn thing about groups that have shown terrorist or murderous tendencies.

I have just read the document for the fourth time all the way through. It says nothing about targeting any individuals. If you think it does please cite me page number and paragraph where this is done. And I don't want an opinion from some wacko right wing blog. I want evidence from the document itself. A document which you have obviously not read!!

The very first paragraph states that the information is provided so that law enforcement agencies may be better able to identify, assess anddeal with terrorist threats.
Page three paragraph two says returning veterans have combat skills which are attractive to terrorist groups and which these groups can use to boost their violent capabilities.

mostpost
04-16-2009, 12:45 AM
http://theplumline.whorunsgov.com/political-media/obtained-dhs-memo-warning-of-left-wing-extremists/

Be sure to click on the link in paragaph five to read the report.
Comments tomorrow. You guys wear me out:sleeping:

Lefty
04-16-2009, 01:03 AM
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2229043/posts

most, i don't need any help. I have opinions of my own, sometimes others agree.
First 2 paragraphs. then it goes on to lump us all that believes in certain things(outlined many times already)as potential threats. it lumps us all into the generic term "groups" without naming any specific group.
This is as close to "gestapo" as I've ever seen in this country.

Lefty
04-16-2009, 01:07 AM
most, maybe i've missed something. Your link mentions the leftwing memo but where do I actually see the memo? Have i overlooked it?

mostpost
04-16-2009, 01:31 PM
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2229043/posts

most, i don't need any help. I have opinions of my own, sometimes others agree.
First 2 paragraphs. then it goes on to lump us all that believes in certain things(outlined many times already)as potential threats. it lumps us all into the generic term "groups" without naming any specific group.
This is as close to "gestapo" as I've ever seen in this country.

First of all, the link yougive above is not to the DHS document itself, but to an opinion piece on the document. And that's fine. If you want to read an opinion piece that is your right. And you are certainly within your rights to cite an opinion piece that supports your view. I would do the same myself.

The problem here is that this article does not, in my opinion accurately reflect the DHS document. The article states that the DHS document sees anti abortion groups to be as great a threat to national security as White Supremacists.
It does not! It says that White Supremacist Groups, and others of the same ilk, are using the dedication of people to such issues as Right to Life and gun ownership, and feelings of anxiety about the economy and immigration to recruit members. These members are being recruited not from mainstreammembers of the above groups (People who have strong feelings, choose to work through legal and peaceful channels), but from fringe members, who are susceptible to emotional and questionably legal arguments.
I don't know how much more plainly I can say this.

mostpost
04-16-2009, 01:44 PM
most, maybe i've missed something. Your link mentions the leftwing memo but where do I actually see the memo? Have i overlooked it?

The fifth paragraph says, "You can read the whole thing right here Click on the words "right here". I'm sorry that I wasn't more clear.

ddog
04-16-2009, 01:48 PM

where do you think this gestapo report started from o liberty lover lefty ?
when do you think it was started?

amazing , but finally some of you may awaken given the bama.

only about 20 years late, so yeah, you have missed about everything.

oh well.

:eek:

Tom
04-16-2009, 01:52 PM
I can't get it to open.
Maybe at home tonight.

ddog
04-16-2009, 01:58 PM
(U//FOUO) DHS/Office of Intelligence and Analysis (I&A) judges that a number of
emerging trends point to leftwing extremists maturing and expanding their cyber attack
capabilities over the next decade with the aim of attacking targets in the United States.
— (U//FOUO) The potential for economic damage, the individually-initiated and
anonymous nature of cyber attacks, and the perception that cyber attacks are
nonviolent align well with the ideological beliefs, strategic objectives, and
tactics of many leftwing extremists.
— (U//FOUO) The increasing reliance of commercial businesses and other
enterprises on cyber technologies, including interconnected networks and
remote access, creates new and expanding vulnerabilities that technically-savvy
leftwing extremists will exploit.
— (U//FOUO) The proliferation of cyber technologies and expertise as well as the
public availability of online hacking tools and “hackers-for-hire” offer leftwing
extremists incentives to adopt a cyber attack strategy

(U//FOUO) DHS/I&A assesses that cyber attacks are attractive options to leftwing
extremists who view attacks on economic targets as aligning with their nonviolent,
“no-harm” doctrine and tactic of “direct action.”
— (U//FOUO) Their no-harm doctrine includes claiming to ensure the safety of
humans, animals, and the environment even as they attack businesses and
associated operations.
— (U//FOUO) Many leftwing extremists use the tactic of direct action to inflict
economic damage on businesses and other targets to force the targeted
organization to abandon what the extremists deem objectionable. Direct actions
range from animal releases, property theft, vandalism, and cyber attacks—all of
which extremists regard as nonviolent—to bombings and arson.
— (U//FOUO) The North American Earth Liberation Front Press Office, the media
arm of the Earth Liberation Front (ELF), published the following guidance for
activists: “By inflicting as much economic damage as possible, the ELF can allow
a given entity to decide if it is in their [sic] best economic interest to stop
destroying life for the sake of profit.”
(U//FOUO) Lone wolves and small cells can conduct highly-effective cyber attacks
consistent with the strategy of leaderless resistance that many leftwing extremists
embrace. DHS/I&A assesses that this facet of leftwing extremist operational strategy will further encourage some extremists to improve their cyber attack capabilities and
possibly encourage recruitment of individuals with sophisticated cyber skills into their
trusted circles. Furthermore, extremists can apply their cyber skills in support of a
number of different leftwing movements, a capability that is consistent with the frequent
shifting of individuals among movements

(U) Potential Indicators
(U//FOUO) The following highlight a range of signposts that may expose leftwing
extremists’ intent—either domestically or abroad—to develop more robust cyber attack
strategies:
— (U//FOUO) Increasing number of statements by leftwing extremists advocating
the use of cyber attack techniques.
— (U//FOUO) Increasing number of communiques published on leftwing extremist
websites claiming credit for cyber attacks.
— (U//FOUO) Suspicious cyber attack activity or increased frequency, creativity, or
severity against traditional primary, secondary, and tertiary targets of leftwing
extremists.
— (U//FOUO) Evidence that leftwing extremist groups or activists are recruiting or
attempting to acquire the services of individuals with cyber capabilities.

(U//FOUO) DHS/Office of Intelligence and Analysis defines leftwing extremists as
groups or individuals who embrace radical elements of the anarchist, animal rights, or
environmental movements and are often willing to violate the law to achieve their
objectives. Many leftwing extremist groups are not hierarchically ordered with defined
members, leaders, or chain of command structures but operate as loosely-connected
underground movements composed of “lone wolves,” small cells, and splinter groups.
— (U//LES) Animal rights and environmental extremists seek to end the perceived
abuse and suffering of animals and the degradation of the natural environment
perpetrated by humans. They use non-violent and violent tactics that, at times,
violate criminal law. Many of these extremists claim they are conducting these
activities on behalf of two of the most active groups, the Animal Liberation Front
and its sister organization, the Earth Liberation Front. Other prominent groups
include Stop Huntingdon Animal Cruelty; and chapters within the Animal
Defense LeagueUSPER, and Earth First!USPER.
— (U//FOUO) Anarchist extremists generally embrace a number of radical
philosophical components of anticapitalist, antiglobalization, communist,
socialist, and other movements. Anarchist groups seek abolition of social,
political, and economic hierarchies, including Western-style governments and
large business enterprises, and frequently advocate criminal actions of varying
scale and scope to accomplish their goals. Anarchist extremist groups include
entities within CrimethincUSPER, the Ruckus SocietyUSPER ,and Recreate 68 USPER

http://theplumline.whorunsgov.com/political-media/obtained-dhs-memo-warning-of-left-wing-extremists/

ArlJim78
04-16-2009, 02:15 PM
the left wing report named specific groups and there was a long history of theft and arson and violence to back it up. in the latest sloppy hit piece on so-called right wing groups, there are no specific groups mentioned and no violence reported. only vague assumptions that recruiting was going on. the "targets" for investigation are pro-lifers, pro-gun, anti-Obama, etc. so essentially only a smear against those with differing political views. not one shred of credibility in that report and the lady should be fired.

boxcar
04-16-2009, 02:51 PM
First of all, the link yougive above is not to the DHS document itself, but to an opinion piece on the document. And that's fine. If you want to read an opinion piece that is your right. And you are certainly within your rights to cite an opinion piece that supports your view. I would do the same myself.

The problem here is that this article does not, in my opinion accurately reflect the DHS document. The article states that the DHS document sees anti abortion groups to be as great a threat to national security as White Supremacists.
It does not! It says that White Supremacist Groups, and others of the same ilk, are using the dedication of people to such issues as Right to Life and gun ownership, and feelings of anxiety about the economy and immigration to recruit members. These members are being recruited not from mainstreammembers of the above groups (People who have strong feelings, choose to work through legal and peaceful channels), but from fringe members, who are susceptible to emotional and questionably legal arguments.
I don't know how much more plainly I can say this.

So...you're offering your opinion on someone else's opinion? You can't produce a copy of the original DHS document? If this the case, may I be so bold as to offer my own? Your opinion is as questionable as anyone else's!

Boxcar

boxcar
04-16-2009, 02:54 PM
the left wing report named specific groups and there was a long history of theft and arson and violence to back it up. in the latest sloppy hit piece on so-called right wing groups, there are no specific groups mentioned and no violence reported. only vague assumptions that recruiting was going on. the "targets" for investigation are pro-lifers, pro-gun, anti-Obama, etc. so essentially only a smear against those with differing political views. not one shred of credibility in that report and the lady should be fired.

I know the facts you just presented sailed way over Dog's head. He's incapable of seeing the many differences.

Boxcar

mostpost
04-16-2009, 03:15 PM
So...you're offering your opinion on someone else's opinion? You can't produce a copy of the original DHS document? If this the case, may I be so bold as to offer my own? Your opinion is as questionable as anyone else's!

Boxcar

Open your eyes! Read the whole thread! There is a link to the Right wing report in post #8. You just have to scroll down to the report itself. There is a link to the leftwing report in post #30. You need to click on the words "Right Here" in the fifth paragraph down.

My opinion is based on a first hand reading of the report itself. It would appear that some, not all, here are basing their opinions on what others say is in the report.

Bubba X
04-16-2009, 03:17 PM
You are asking boxcar to think for himself.

Then again, they said we'd never land a man on the moon.

Keep hope alive!!!!!

mostpost
04-16-2009, 03:25 PM
You are asking boxcar to think for himself.

Then again, they said we'd never land a man on the moon.

Keep hope alive!!!!!

Don't you know? That was all a fake. Done in a studio in Encino.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ddog
04-16-2009, 04:10 PM

So, you mean to tell me that no violence has been reported from pro-life/gun groups? And your source for this fact/opinion?

really, none?

And that bama got not a single vote from a pro-gun or pro-life group member?

Not a single one?

When you try to place yourself inside the "boxcar singularity" you are forced to absurd utterances.

And if someone from the fringe of one of those groups commits a violent act and nothing had been looked at , you would be shouting bama weak -- gvt not protecting.

Also, as pointed out the right wing terror report you are looking at was being produced and worked during the Bush years.

ddog
04-16-2009, 04:13 PM
I know the facts you just presented sailed way over Dog's head. He's incapable of seeing the many differences.

Boxcar

would that be something like the nuances you and your sidekick always rail over?

after all there are only one set of facts and you know what those are.

Even without reading the report it seems.

You are not even trying anymore.
Anyway, I hope that's the case , otherwise it's curtains for your sanity.

BlueShoe
04-16-2009, 04:21 PM
Hey,its still afternoon.Isnt it a bit early for the Left Wing Loons to be out?They usually wait until after dark to post,but today a few of them are active a bit early.

ddog
04-16-2009, 04:26 PM
Actually no, as usual you slept through it all.

Marshall Bennett
04-16-2009, 04:35 PM
Actually no, as usual you slept through it all.
you must be exhausted with all these post . I ask you , do you ever sleep ?

BlueShoe
04-16-2009, 04:38 PM
Sleep no,bored yes.Libs are so predictable.

Rookies
04-16-2009, 05:09 PM
Hey,its still afternoon.Isnt it a bit early for the Left Wing Loons to be out?They usually wait until after dark to post,but today a few of them are active a bit early.

As opposed to the right, uhhhh... the Left works for a living. They're unable to DF all day posting nonsense on the I-net, and have their employer pay for it !:lol:

ddog
04-16-2009, 05:12 PM
As opposed to the right, uhhhh... the Left works for a living. They're unable to DF all day posting nonsense on the I-net, and have their employer pay for it !:lol:

Most of them can't pay for their own I-net, without the library or their employer they would be on dial-up.

:lol:

BlueShoe
04-16-2009, 06:14 PM
So,if the Rightwingers employer is paying for their daytime web crawling,does that mean that the Leftwingers are unemployed and on the dole,posting instead of going out and finding a job?

Rookies
04-16-2009, 07:04 PM
So,if the Rightwingers employer is paying for their daytime web crawling,does that mean that the Leftwingers are unemployed and on the dole,posting instead of going out and finding a job?

As usual - incorrect.

It means that this partial left winger has taken a vacation day from work to volunteer working at his son's International, Special Needs, Hockey Tournament.

But keep it up- you're doing fine so far !

Secretariat
04-16-2009, 08:26 PM
Of course I changed the word, you nitwit!

I appreciate you at last being honest enough to admit you altered a goverment document to try and be funny.

Tom
04-16-2009, 09:30 PM
How sad you have degraded into just another internet troll.
You used to be worth debating with. Now.....46 light.

And for the records, it was an IMAGE of a document, and it was meant to start a discussion, but I forgot, you aren't capable of dialogue, only parroting.

I actually never gave it a thought that anybody would not "get it!" :lol:

I overestimated the room.

Lefty
04-16-2009, 09:56 PM
Tom, I guess you just over estimated the liberal mind.