PDA

View Full Version : Live Toteboard Super Chalk Selections For 4-14-09 - 80.0% Current Winners !!

Anderon
04-14-2009, 12:05 AM
This is the last day of posting my Super Chalk selections. These selections will win on the average of 80%-85% of the time with a ROI of 60%-65% and will very very rarely run out of the money (98% ITM).

I derive these selections by only using the toteboard and nothing else. I have found a wagering pattern for these chalks from backtesting and studying my database that I have compiled over the last 8-9 years and it consistanly produces the percentages stated above day in and day out. I have tracked it live now for the last 2 months since I found this pattern in Jan and started my tracking of it on Feb 19th as I was waiting for it to be programmed. I just got my program finished by my programmer on Saturday the 4th of April.

I want to share this with everyone to just show you how profitable it is playing a viable chalk when you can distinguish a good chalk from a bad one and that's what I have been able to accomplish with this pattern I have found along with a calculation that I added to it to guage how they are wagered upon at certain intervals throughout their wagering progression that I monitor.

I know you will enjoy it. :)

Let's Get Profitable !! :ThmbUp:

CBedo
04-14-2009, 01:14 PM
GL today Anderon, and thanks for sharing.

Anderon
04-14-2009, 01:51 PM
Thanks so much, and it's my pleasure CBedo !!

Canarsie
04-14-2009, 03:30 PM
While being new here I've been playing this game for well over 40 years. Any system works for a period of time and usually it then goes belly up for some reason or another. When Byer first wrote picking winners I made my own and they were quite successful. Over time that eroded and adjustments had to be made.

Now for the point on the 80% winners even though I'm not buying it. To have that percentage of horses in the money (over 90%) is outstanding.But to put in 4th place finishes is just bush league to me. Plus this gets posted with only a minute or two to go how can you possibly expect to get in every bet?

This isn't my cup of tea for ROI but it seems like Anderon has put a lot of work into it.

CBedo
04-14-2009, 04:44 PM
While being new here I've been playing this game for well over 40 years. Any system works for a period of time and usually it then goes belly up for some reason or another. When Byer first wrote picking winners I made my own and they were quite successful. Over time that eroded and adjustments had to be made.

Now for the point on the 80% winners even though I'm not buying it. To have that percentage of horses in the money (over 90%) is outstanding.But to put in 4th place finishes is just bush league to me. Plus this gets posted with only a minute or two to go how can you possibly expect to get in every bet?

This isn't my cup of tea for ROI but it seems like Anderon has put a lot of work into it.
1) With the right methodology & extreme selectivity, I don't think 80% winners is unreasonable--I've done it, but with severely restricted action, the total return wasn't anything to write home about.
2) I don't think Anderon is posting these picks to make "you" money.
3) I'd think that given it's your first post here, why wouldn't you be a little more constructive?....or keep it to yourself.

Anderon
04-14-2009, 06:16 PM
Very Slow today....no plays at this point !! :sleeping:

Canarsie
04-14-2009, 07:13 PM
1) With the right methodology & extreme selectivity, I don't think 80% winners is unreasonable--I've done it, but with severely restricted action, the total return wasn't anything to write home about.
2) I don't think Anderon is posting these picks to make "you" money.
3) I'd think that given it's your first post here, why wouldn't you be a little more constructive?....or keep it to yourself.

I think my post was quite constructive and opinionated. Whether it was a first post or not has nothing to do with it. I've been on the net before the WWW does that make my opinion on the inetnet better than yours?

You are also agreeing with me on the return so how far is my opinion off base? I don't know how old you are but anyone who hits at that clip isn't posting their picks here trust me. They would have an exclusive clientele will to pony up.

Best,
Canarsie

Anderon
04-14-2009, 10:03 PM
Looks like it's going to be a day of no qualified selections !! :mad: