PDA

View Full Version : Exacta pools mismatch

pontifor
04-13-2009, 12:29 PM
I use a few different ADWs and I notice that the exacta pool size sometimes varies by an order of magnitude between the different sites. I understand that the there are lags in the numbers, so they don't match exactly. For example at at off time for the #1 at Philly and see a exacta pool of $69k, $52k and $6k on three different ADW websites it's like someone dropped a place off the exacta pool total number. :confused:

P

CBedo
04-13-2009, 12:38 PM
Although I have no experience with this issue, in another post about pool size differences, someone suggested that some ADWs are showing the pools adjusted for takeout.

startngate
04-13-2009, 01:10 PM
I use a few different ADWs and I notice that the exacta pool size sometimes varies by an order of magnitude between the different sites. I understand that the there are lags in the numbers, so they don't match exactly. For example at at off time for the #1 at Philly and see a exacta pool of $69k, $52k and $6k on three different ADW websites it's like someone dropped a place off the exacta pool total number. :confused:

PCould be any number of things. Different tote systems, different refresh rates for the tote data, an internal process at the ADW was hung up and not updating the totals. Could also be different ways of showing the 'net pools' between the ADW's as CBedo mentioned.

Having said that, the final pool totals should be matching, aside from any net pool issues.

pontifor
04-13-2009, 03:07 PM
It seems like the EbetUsa.com exacta pool total is an order or magnitude less than the number given at youbet.com and twinspires.com.