PDA

View Full Version : Terrorist ... Oops, I Mean Pirates Slain

toetoe
04-12-2009, 03:18 PM
YES ! Captain freed, three of four swashbucklers killed. Dose the fourth. DOSE 'IM.

A delegation of activists with bogus African names is steaming from Oakland to Somalia for a vigil. Sure to be heard:

"Shame on the imperialists; the capitalists are dogs."

"Aw, man. Abdul was a GOOD DUDE. Hussein and Yazir too."

Lefty
04-12-2009, 07:19 PM
Now we should clean out this whole nest of rats.

JustRalph
04-12-2009, 08:06 PM
Good old Ralph still delusional after all these decades of US military embarrassment.

Just another embarrassment .............. :ThmbUp: :lol:

http://www.stormgrounds.com/media/navy-seals-socom.jpg

http://www.drudgereport.com/ns.jpg

Shemp Howard
04-12-2009, 08:20 PM
Has the Congressional Black Caucus weighed in on this yet?

I understand Fidel Castro is very upset.

Tom
04-12-2009, 08:28 PM
Just another embarrassment .............. :ThmbUp: :lol:

http://www.stormgrounds.com/media/navy-seals-socom.jpg

http://www.drudgereport.com/ns.jpg

Last time Britain won a war, they were sailing in frigates! :lol:

Funny how the GREAT British empire had all they could do to not be overrun, but once WE landed in Normandy, it was a straight shot on to victory. Russian and the US......not Russia and Britain.

But hey, we love your rock bands.

Burls
04-13-2009, 12:58 AM
I think Captain Richard Phillips's life and safety is substantially but not absolutely important.
They should be smoothing out the final details of a plan that will kill all the pirates on the Maersk Alabama in a way that will make it as likely as possible that Captain Phillips will remain unharmed in the lifeboat.
I am inclined toward a team of snipers on the USS Bainbridge.

I can't help pointing out that I was calling for this on Friday.
On Sunday morning, I finally decided to get Barry on the phone and told him "It's time to end this ... NOW!!".
Overall, the operation went okay.
But, unfortunately, the sniper on the 4th pirate is going to be looking for a new job morning.

Bubba X
04-13-2009, 05:55 AM
I can't help pointing out that I was calling for this on Friday.
On Sunday morning, I finally decided to get Barry on the phone and told him "It's time to end this ... NOW!!".
Overall, the operation went okay.
But, unfortunately, the sniper on the 4th pirate is going to be looking for a new job morning.

Then again, there's value in leaving one alive to tell the tale of how we shot his three accomplices in the head.

Valuist
04-13-2009, 07:59 AM
What's funny is that now other pirates claim they want revenge. Apparently they want to die also. I hope we don't waste time with the dead bodies.......throw them straight overboard and let the sharks have at em.

cj's dad
04-13-2009, 08:12 AM
Last time Britain won a war, they were sailing in frigates! :lol:

Funny how the GREAT British empire had all they could do to not be overrun, but once WE landed in Normandy, it was a straight shot on to victory. Russian and the US......not Russia and Britain.

But hey, we love your rock bands.

Tom, you are forgetting about that great land and sea battle of 1982 in the Falkland Islands when the brits took on a band of highly trained and might I add very dangerous sheep farmers and Argentinian cattle ranchers and managed to retake the island with a mere 285 slain British soldiers.

And, if I remember correctly, only 2 British ships were sunk in the fray.

JustRalph
04-13-2009, 10:52 PM
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/today.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

boxcar
04-13-2009, 11:45 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BlueShoe
04-14-2009, 12:07 AM
Is the Congressional Black Caucus really headed to Somalia to comfort the poor,downtroden brutalized pirates?Thought that they were is Cuba kissing Castros backside,and gushing about how wonderful Cuban life is,and urging normalization between the US and the totalitarian island.

Lefty
04-14-2009, 01:03 AM
The 4th pirate was inside the boat and surrendered quickly after the shots were fired. Now let's get em all.
This was not obama's decision. The law as written took it out of his hands.

chickenhead
04-14-2009, 01:28 AM

I love stuff like this. You hear a scholar say the Navy could have acted without consultation -- they could have called Obama and said -- "We don't want to hear your commie mumbo jumbo -- we got this mofo handled! We's operating on high seas law now, biyatch. You just watch CNN along with everyone else -- and you'll see how we do"

(for some reason the Navy talks like a woman on Jerry Springer, I'm not sure why)

-- so now, armed with that nugget -- you're convinced that's actually what happened.

I can't quite guarantee you of anything, but it's about as close to certainty as I can be about anything I wasn't privy to -- that our Navy, of their own volition, completely ignoring all the special powerful pirate related maritime rights they are granted, just because they're wild and crazy guys -- followed the chain of command -- to a t.

JustRalph
04-14-2009, 12:02 PM
The 4th pirate was inside the boat and surrendered quickly after the shots were fired. Now let's get em all.

I read last night that the 4th guy was on the bainbridge getting his hand fixed because a crewman from the Maersk alabama had stabbed his ass.....

ddog
04-14-2009, 12:22 PM

Lefty just a little nugget for you , you WANT To disperse the pirates in this type of deal.

You WANT to drag the thing out as long as possible.

The pirates , being in the raft and being vastly out-everythinged will get sloppy and make mistakes.

They did and we got the guy back unharmed.

I am sure you and some of the others on here would just as soon the Navy cmdr blow the raft out of the water at first sight.

Luckily we have sane people in the mil who believe in the chain of cmd even if you don't.

There is no way our Navy is going to take unilateral unapproved actions and I can't seriously believe you hope they will.

Tom
04-14-2009, 12:45 PM
I can't speak for Lefty, but I want head shots ASAP.
The only acceptable response to pirates is immediate death. No other options should be considered. Never talk or communicate, never NOT kill them. Send a clear message, you pirate, you die. (What is the verb for pirate?)

GaryG
04-14-2009, 12:49 PM
They should never have taken #4 as a prisoner. Pirates should have all been immediate shark bait. Just like their comrades at Gitmo should have been.

Lefty
04-14-2009, 03:31 PM
dog, why do you try to put words in my mouth? Draw it out? I wanted the Captain safe as soon as possible? Why would I want the boat blown out of the water with the Captain in it? I think now we should go after this scum, but this admin won;t do it. I've heard since the incident they've taken hostages from three more ships.
Unilateral? I think the Capt of the Bainbridge had full authority and Obama's permission was just formality. If this hadn't worked, I bet obama wouldn't have taken the blame. That's a sure bet.

BlueShoe
04-14-2009, 03:56 PM
Just in;four more ships captured today.Guess the thugs just didnt get it.They also have vowed revenge against the US for the three dead pirates.We now have lots of resources in place in the area;lets unleash them and do some real damage to these sea going bandits.

HUSKER55
04-14-2009, 04:21 PM
The news today said that in retaliatin four more ships were seized.

For all of you who sing praise of Obama, just remember, this ain't over and it is only going to get worse because Obama hasn't a clue.

You all watch. Some hard working smuck is going to die because of the idiot in the white house. Look at his past.

When the next "negotiatins" go south, and they will, BO will have to take credit for that as well.

BO will not be allowed to slide by forever.

Tom
04-15-2009, 07:37 AM
So is this a failed foreign policy yet?

ddog
04-15-2009, 07:55 AM
only if you measure policy with an egg timer.

oops i forget what country I am in.

Tom
04-16-2009, 09:04 AM
Were the three pirates killed ever read their rights?

cj's dad
04-16-2009, 09:09 AM
Were the three pirates killed ever read their rights?

They were definitely given the "right to remain silent"

BlueShoe
04-16-2009, 04:34 PM
On Wednesday, two French helos from a frigate swooped down on a pirate mother ship and captured 11 pirates after two pirate speedboats fired rpgs and small arms fire at a Liberian flagged ship.In a previous incident,the French had killed a pirate.Perhaps the French can still fight a bit,good to at least see their credibility improve a bit after being viewed with mostly contempt by the USA.

Bubba X
04-16-2009, 05:16 PM
On Wednesday, two French helos from a frigate swooped down on a pirate mother ship and captured 11 pirates after two pirate speedboats fired rpgs and small arms fire at a Liberian flagged ship.In a previous incident,the French had killed a pirate.Perhaps the French can still fight a bit,good to at least see their credibility improve a bit after being viewed with mostly contempt by the USA.Yes, the French stepped up. Sec of State Clinton also announced new initiatives and Gates made comments as well.

Tom
04-16-2009, 09:24 PM
Talk is cheap.
So is his suit.

Hillary can't control bill.....what's she going to do with pirates?