PDA

View Full Version : I thnk I am done with PTC

csmith
04-11-2009, 01:22 PM
For the last 3 days money has been coming out of my account even though I have not made any bets. Since I can't find anywhere on the site to inquire about this I thought I might as well post here to see if anyone else is having problems with them. Before if I ever had a problem I could always depend on Ian to answer a question ( usually within an hour )

As I said I think it is time for me to move on

Charli125
04-11-2009, 02:24 PM
I'm not trying to change your mind or anything, but the contact information is on the home page. Just click on "contact us". Here's the number, I'll save you some time. (701) 478-6800

All joking aside, money disappearing from your account is not a trivial thing. I would call them ASAP.

csmith
04-11-2009, 03:00 PM
I'm not trying to change your mind or anything, but the contact information is on the home page. Just click on "contact us". Here's the number, I'll save you some time. (701) 478-6800

All joking aside, money disappearing from your account is not a trivial thing. I would call them ASAP.

Thanks Charli.
I received a phone call from THEM..It was a pleasant call for the most part but the mystery remains unsolved. First let me say the money I am talking about is very minimal ( less than $10 total ) There was a $2 bet made yesterday that I did not place, unless I am getting senile (maybe) :)

Yes I found the contact page but I didn't see any e-mail address. With matters like this I like to use e-mail. That way it doesn't tie me up or them.

I think an email addess that can be readily found would serve them well.

All in all the mystery has not be resolved but they were friendly and seem concerned about a customer. I will just let it go at that.

Charli125
04-11-2009, 03:17 PM
I too wish they still had a handy email address. I usually can't be bothered to call, but I always have a few minutes to write an email.

Plus, when you're dealing with money issues, it's nice to have a record of the conversations. That way you can negate any he said/she said stuff.

turfnsport
04-11-2009, 03:34 PM
Hey Cliff,

check your PM for new contact info

JustRalph
04-11-2009, 03:59 PM
It's the new "Pre-Cognitive Conditional Betting" application

They new you would have loved that horse in that spot............

So they bet if for you...............

csmith
04-11-2009, 04:11 PM
It's the new "Pre-Cognitive Conditional Betting" application

They new you would have loved that horse in that spot............

So they bet if for you...............

That sounds like the TIVO..It know what programs you like, ;) so it records them for you

facorsig
04-11-2009, 09:48 PM
I don't know why it is so difficult to find their e-mail address because I simply replied to the announcement from 5 April about adding new tracks because I was delayed in having a deposit posted and received a reply within a few hours from Dwayne.

Unfortunately, the world has proliferated with e-mail by people seeking records of what they requested and how they responded. I can receive up to 80 e-mails per day about trivial issues at the office sent by insecure people to long distribution lists.

Fred

Track Collector
04-11-2009, 10:45 PM
Thanks Charli.
I received a phone call from THEM..It was a pleasant call for the most part but the mystery remains unsolved. First let me say the money I am talking about is very minimal ( less than $10 total ) There was a $2 bet made yesterday that I did not place, unless I am getting senile (maybe) :)

Yes I found the contact page but I didn't see any e-mail address. With matters like this I like to use e-mail. That way it doesn't tie me up or them.

I think an email addess that can be readily found would serve them well.

All in all the mystery has not be resolved but they were friendly and seem concerned about a customer. I will just let it go at that.

Mistakes can happen, but an amount of <$10 is HUGE by today's standards where the technology should allow a company to account for pennies. Do insist that they continue their investigation and give you a satisfactory answer.

Let us know how this turns out.

On a more pleasant note, HAPPY EASTER!

samyn on the green
04-12-2009, 01:35 AM
These guys could do no wrong when they started, what happened? They had people jumping through flaming hoops to bet Buffalo downs instead of Saratoga just to stay loyal to an ADW that treated players nicely.

PaceAdvantage
04-12-2009, 02:33 AM
These guys could do no wrong when they started, what happened?Nothing happened, as far as I can tell. They're still the same company giving the same rebates using the same technology.

menifee
04-12-2009, 02:42 AM
Something did happen. They added Oaklawn, Santa Anita, Golden Gate and some other tracks. They are still giving great rebates. The ADW has gotten better in the past few months. I've been pretty happy since the change in management.

PaceAdvantage
04-12-2009, 02:47 AM
I take back the "nothing happened" part of my last reply...because something did happen...

Ian, who was a major part of PTC (at least to the face of the public), is no longer with the company.

Hopefully, Ian will once again take a highly visible position with another horse racing-related venture, as his expertise and dedication was obviously appreciated by everyone he ever came into contact with...

But to also be realistic, PTC is an ADW...their job is to take bets and pay winners. Along the way, they developed a pretty nice rebate program and wagering interface. As far as I can tell, this is all still in place and working as it always has. Plus it's based in the USA, which is a rarity among ADWs giving more than token cash rebates.

And yes, they actually ADVERTISE here and help me pay my bills as well. That should also be seen as a PLUS! (shameless, I know...)

lamboguy
04-12-2009, 06:08 AM
I take back the "nothing happened" part of my last reply...because something did happen...

Ian, who was a major part of PTC (at least to the face of the public), is no longer with the company.

Hopefully, Ian will once again take a highly visible position with another horse racing-related venture, as his expertise and dedication was obviously appreciated by everyone he ever came into contact with...

But to also be realistic, PTC is an ADW...their job is to take bets and pay winners. Along the way, they developed a pretty nice rebate program and wagering interface. As far as I can tell, this is all still in place and working as it always has. Plus it's based in the USA, which is a rarity among ADWs giving more than token cash rebates.

And yes, they actually ADVERTISE here and help me pay my bills as well. That should also be seen as a PLUS! (shameless, I know...)

you got that right. ian got plenty of knowledge on what bettors want, and he's got something i will never have, lots of patience. where ever he goes will be good for all the players on this board. i hope they follow him into a new venture whatever it might be.

whobet
04-14-2009, 08:22 PM
I wonder why he left ???

MNslappy
04-15-2009, 06:22 PM

:ThmbUp:

Not trying to be a complete boot-licker here, HOWEVER, I am so grateful for this forum, and have learned more here than I ever could have just reading books and reading the racing form. And none of that would have happened without people like PTC, and CJ, and Dave, and all of the other advertisers here. I've run several websites in the past and I know full-well how expensive bandwidth is for a forum as busy as this one is.

(So click those links people!)