PDA

View Full Version : Dirt Bag cannot talk with civilized people

Tom
04-08-2009, 08:46 PM
The Banking QUEEN is a real piece of work, huh?
Check out this childish display by one of the architects of our economic downfall.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/04/barney-frank-gets-earful-from-harvard-student.html

Boris
04-08-2009, 09:00 PM
Barney can't admit the mess Obama inherited (and has made worse) has his fingerprints on it.

NJ Stinks
04-08-2009, 09:43 PM
The kid said it all when he told Van Susteren:

"And so I think that that has a profound effect on you over time, if you're the kind of person who's curious about the way the world works."

If you believe only conservatives are curious or straightforward, you buy the kid's personna. But if you are CURIOUS, you see the kid worked for McCain and figure the kid tried to setup Frank. Barney was not falling for the kid's BS.

Good for Barney. :ThmbUp:

Snag
04-08-2009, 10:06 PM
But if you are CURIOUS, you see the kid worked for McCain and figure the kid tried to setup Frank. Barney was not falling for the kid's BS.

Good for Barney. :ThmbUp:

Sounds like another Joe the Plummer attack. It would not surprise me that, if he has a student loan, his motive there will also be called into question. Just goes to prove that when you can't beat the facts, you beat the person.

mostpost
04-08-2009, 11:06 PM
Check out this childish display by one of the architects of our economic downfall.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/04/barney-frank-gets-earful-from-harvard-student.html

I've watched this twice, and frankly, I don't see where Frank was at all rude to the student. He challenged him on his argument, but he let him ask his questions, he (Frank) explained what he had done and asked the student what he (the student) felt he should have done. The one example the student gave; about AIG and Tarp funds, Frank informed him that the distribution of Tarp funds was under the control of Treasury and not Congress.
If the student asked why Frank opposed regulation of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, I did not hear him do so. He was a law student. I've never been to law school, but I have been on a few juries. One thing I noticed is that lawyers are very precise in the questions they ask.
Waaay back in college I had a friend who always said, "Listen to what I mean, not what I say!" Maybe that's what we should do here.

Tom
04-09-2009, 07:54 AM
Question, not argument.
The showed class.
Barney was Barney.
A Republican's best friend.
the undoing of the dems begins with Barny and Dodd.

trying2win
04-11-2009, 09:29 PM
Can someone tell me something? Were Barney (Elmer Fudd) Frank and Chris Dodd instrumental in encouraging Wall Street banks to make risky mortgage loans to individuals who probably couldn't afford the terms? If so, shouldn't both Frank and Dodd be fined, asked to resign, or go to jail along with many shady Wall Street Bankers who engaged in those high-risk financial games to try and eek out an exta percentage or two of profit.

In my opinion, newspaper columinist Eric Margolis is 'right on the money' with his column here on the sleazy wall street financial characters. I especially like who he thinks should be in jail along with Bernie Madoff:

http://www.ericmargolis.com/political_commentaries/time-to-break-the-axis-of-sleaze.aspx

Now that we know Eric Marogolis's stand on these sleazy Wall Street types, who is going to show some spine in the U.S. Government and prosecute those responsible for the mortgage meltdown that has had a huge, negative ripple effect on the world economy.

I was disappointed what Barack Obama had to say in his recent appearance on the Tonight Show With Jay Leno, when he was asked about the shady Wall Street characters and the ensuing mortgage and stock market collapse....he said somthing like..."It seems like all what these Wall Street types did in the mortgage dealings were probably legal.' What a cop-out in my opinion! C'mon Barack, send the FBI or someone to dig further. I, and a lot of other people negatively-affected economically by U.S. Government officials and Wall Street crooks involved in those mortgage-dealing games deserve better action than a glib answer that the "mortgage dealings were probably legal". Where's the justice? Where's the accountability? The public deserves some proper answers and actions to punish those responsible for the mortgage meltdown.

T2W

--------------------------------------------------------------------

~"There are these two things in life...REASONS or RESULTS. REASONS don't count."

--Dr. Robert Anthony

Patrick Bateman
04-12-2009, 11:18 AM
What does his sexual orientation have to do with anything?

Methinks thou doth protesteth tooeth mucheth

Dahoss9698
04-12-2009, 12:25 PM
What does his sexual orientation have to do with anything?

Good question. Don't expect an answer.

Tom
04-12-2009, 12:31 PM
The Parody of Barny as The Banking Queen (Abba-Dancing Queen.)
Try to follow along.

Dahoss9698
04-12-2009, 12:44 PM
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/1714/bullshitmeter.jpg (http://img26.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bullshitmeter.jpg)

jballscalls
04-12-2009, 12:46 PM
Try to follow along.

many of us don't read every post from every thread, so it just looked like a homosexual reference. I havent seen any parody but i'll try and follow along

Tom
04-12-2009, 12:51 PM
ZwVWXN0Pyq4&feature=PlayList&p=8A026E509A95BA53&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=26

Dahoss9698
04-12-2009, 12:58 PM
Maybe it was the fact that you went out of your way to emphasize the queen part that confused some people. Obviously was a mistake, you must have forgot the caps lock was on. :lol:

Tom
04-12-2009, 01:20 PM
No, I meant to capitalize.
Some here confuse too easily for me to care.

Dahoss9698
04-12-2009, 01:34 PM
Seems to me no one is confused at all. It seems pretty cut and dry what your intention was. The lame back peddling is a bit confusing, since it seems to directly contradict your normal internet persona. But I guess when faced with something we can't excuse away, it's always easier to deflect blame. Noted..

Tom
04-12-2009, 02:21 PM
Seems to me no one is confused at all. It seems pretty cut and dry what your intention was. The lame back peddling is a bit confusing, since it seems to directly contradict your normal internet persona. But I guess when faced with something we can't excuse away, it's always easier to deflect blame. Noted..

Don't try to assume you know what I mean...you might hurt yourself.

I am trying to explain nothing. Deflect blame????? You make some pretty weird conclusions. I made that post, no one else. You seeing phantom posts? I posted that same video a while ago.

Back peddling? None I can see.
Why don't you point out where I back peddled.

Your stalking and making inane accusations is boring.

Greyfox
04-12-2009, 02:40 PM
ZwVWXN0Pyq4&feature=PlayList&p=8A026E509A95BA53&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=26

Great clip Tom.
My cat started howling and running around the house when the song came on.:lol:

Dahoss9698
04-12-2009, 04:13 PM
Don't try to assume you know what I mean...you might hurt yourself.

I am trying to explain nothing. Deflect blame????? You make some pretty weird conclusions. I made that post, no one else. You seeing phantom posts? I posted that same video a while ago.

Back peddling? None I can see.
Why don't you point out where I back peddled.

Your stalking and making inane accusations is boring.

It's pretty clear what you meant. Man up and admit it. Why only capitalize queen? What secret meaning could you possibly have?

Tom
04-12-2009, 04:25 PM
Nothing was hidden here unless you are really dense. Are you that dense in real life that you didn't get it? It took you this long to figure it out? :lol:

You know, like the references to Bush being stupid, Rush's weight, his drug taking, Cheney being a profiteer in the war, you calling me Tummy, what's for lunch posts........don't play coy. My intent was exactly the same as your intent towards me - a personal attack, however, mine is allowed under TOS and yours isn't.

Talk about manning up. You take the cake.

Dahoss9698
04-12-2009, 04:58 PM
Nothing was hidden here unless you are really dense. Are you that dense in real life that you didn't get it? It took you this long to figure it out? :lol:

You know, like the references to Bush being stupid, Rush's weight, his drug taking, Cheney being a profiteer in the war, you calling me Tummy, what's for lunch posts........don't play coy. My intent was exactly the same as your intent towards me - a personal attack, however, mine is allowed under TOS and yours isn't.

Do you read this stuff before you post it? I called you on your nonsense, now it took me this long to figure it out. Does it even matter if you make sense? :lol:

As for the personal attack stuff, calling someone Tummy is not a personal attack. I explained to you how I derived that nickname. I asked you what was for lunch, in response to a comment you made to me. Like I said, I have no idea who you are, nor do I care. If the Tummy stuff struck a nerve....good. And you reacted like I knew you would. You know the expression, if you can't take the heat....

Tom
04-12-2009, 05:27 PM
I can take what ever you dish out.
Just don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining.
Have the balls to back yourself up.

Dahoss9698
04-12-2009, 05:47 PM
I can take what ever you dish out.
Just don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining.
Have the balls to back yourself up.

Like you backed yourself up here? And come on man....you whined I was attacking you and threatened legal action over being called Tummy. Not exactly taking it. It doesn't matter though and I imagine this thread will be closed soon enough. But take your own advice. If you are going to make bigoted comments, have the balls to back it up. I could at least respect that you back up what you say. Instead you chose to try and weasel your way out here. Pretty lame.

Tom
04-12-2009, 06:22 PM
What post did I try to weasel out?
There is none.

Dahoss9698
04-12-2009, 06:41 PM
Let's recap, shall we. Here is the post where you called Barney frank a derogatory term for a homosexual.

And then this is where you try and weasel out of it.

Try to follow along.

Then this is you admitting you were trying to weasel out of it. Even admitting what your intent was.

Still wondering? I mean it's all right there, you did my work for me.

lsbets
04-12-2009, 06:56 PM
So Dahoss, are you saying that to try and weasel out of you getting mad at him for calling Barney Frank a queen Tom went out and made a video parodying Frank using Abba's Dancing Queen? And then had the video posted on youtube and linked to on this thread to try and fool us into believing he was referencing that video?

Seriously, your obsession with Tom is a bit odd, I've been busy the last few days and haven't been around, but it seems that all I missed was you calling him Tummy and him responding in kind. Its like watching my 4 and 6 year old.

jballscalls
04-12-2009, 07:20 PM
Its like watching my 4 and 6 year old.

thats what i've been thinking. I've noticed that posting on the off topic is seriously like arguing like 6 year olds. I mean its just a constant game of one up manship and "my guy/team is better than your guy/team" It's actually quite sad that we are adults, and most likely competent adults and we're behaving like children calling people tummy, bummy, and making fun of their drug problems, women problems, sexuality, religious preferences instead of actually talking like real people., there have been a couple times i'll post things and be disgusted that i've behaved in such a way. I mean i'm very guilty of the immature stuff as well, maybe someday we'll be able to have intelligent conversations here, instead of just pissing contests.

Dahoss9698
04-12-2009, 07:22 PM
So Dahoss, are you saying that to try and weasel out of you getting mad at him for calling Barney Frank a queen Tom went out and made a video parodying Frank using Abba's Dancing Queen? And then had the video posted on youtube and linked to on this thread to try and fool us into believing he was referencing that video?

Seriously, your obsession with Tom is a bit odd, I've been busy the last few days and haven't been around, but it seems that all I missed was you calling him Tummy and him responding in kind. Its like watching my 4 and 6 year old.

I'm not saying that at all, but that is some imagination you have. Your posts make a little more sense now. This is simple stuff, and I can't explain it any better than Tom did. but thanks for your insight.

Tom
04-12-2009, 07:25 PM
I agree. I have tried to avoid him today, but he keeps pressing it. His obsession is very odd indeed. I guess the only way to end it to put him on IGGY because he can't resists starting things back up all the time. And I am not one to let anything lie. So I will put him away with the rest posters here who continually offer nothing.

8-5 he replies to this! :lol:

Patrick Bateman
04-12-2009, 07:26 PM
Oh so it was in reference to a youtube clip that was failtastic and not you actually calling him a QUEEN

Fair enough.

Tom
04-12-2009, 07:29 PM
Another clueless one.
With 7 posts already!

MASTER Bateman, did you know this was a HORSE BOARD?
Haven't seen you grace the main part - horses - yet.
Oversight on your part, or was KOS down today?
Fortunately, IGGY has one more open slot.

If you don't talk horses here, your don't exist.
FREELOADERS get no recognition.

Buh bye.

Patrick Bateman
04-12-2009, 07:33 PM
Another clueless one.
With 7 post already!

Buh bye.
Whoa whoa whoa, sir. I don't appreciate you making fun of my name. What have I done to deserve such ridicule?

Is there some rule I wasn't made aware of that requires a post about horse racing before one can peruse and participate in the off topic room? If so, lead me in the general direction so I can look over said rule and adjust my posting style.

Thank you, sir.

Dahoss9698
04-12-2009, 07:33 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone's on tilt....

Tom
04-12-2009, 07:35 PM
Huh?
What was that?

Dahoss9698
04-12-2009, 07:38 PM
Whoa whoa whoa, sir. I don't appreciate you making fun of my name. What have I done to deserve such ridicule?

Is there some rule I wasn't made aware of that requires a post about horse racing before one can peruse and participate in the off topic room? If so, lead me in the general direction so I can look over said rule and adjust my posting style.

Thank you, sir.

He has made up a few rules in the last week. Apparently you need to disclose your real name and address in order to post here. Also, you need to post in the horse section, or you don't exist. Also, according to him you can probably take legal action for his name calling and attack. Keep that in mind.

Tom
04-12-2009, 07:38 PM
Interesting.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Bateman

Patrick Bateman
04-12-2009, 07:40 PM
:(

And to think we could've been friends, Tom. If you need me you know where to find me. I'm just a PM away. And no I am not a QUEEN so you don't have to worry about losing your aura of masculinity with me.

Patrick Bateman
04-12-2009, 07:42 PM
Interesting.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Bateman
Oh you do care! Oh youuuuuu! :blush:

If you want to know more just ask. :jump:

Dannyboy
04-12-2009, 08:21 PM
Another clueless one.
With 7 posts already!

Buh bye.

:D Even for your lard ass this is whack job deluxe.

I think a trip to Bellevue is in your near future! :lol:

Tom
04-12-2009, 08:31 PM
Same goes to you.
Your agenda puts you in the realm of "Who gives a crap?" :lol: