PDA

View Full Version : That Idiot Bush!!!

JustRalph
04-08-2009, 05:03 PM
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/apr/07/bush-aids-fight-saved-11-million-study-says/

Bush AIDS fight saved 1.1M, study says
Treatment effort hailed a success

By Stephen Dinan (Contact) | Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Former President George W. Bush's international AIDS-fighting campaign has reduced by 10 percent the mortality rates in 15 targeted countries, primarily in Africa, and has saved 1.1 million lives, according to a study that for the first time quantified the successes of his program.

The study by two Stanford University doctors showed the treatment part of PEPFAR, the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief, which involves making drug treatment available to about 2 million people, has shown solid success while the prevention efforts under the program have not yet produced the same concrete results.

"It has averted deaths - a lot of deaths - with about a 10 percent reduction compared with neighboring African countries," said Dr. Eran Bendavid, a fellow in infectious disease and in health policy and research at Stanford who led the study. "However, we could not see a change in prevalence rates that was associated with PEPFAR."

For each life saved, $2,700 was spent on treatment, according to the study in the Annals of Internal Medicine. It looked at death and infection rates from 2004 through 2007 in countries PEPFAR focused on versus 29 other African nations. The study found HIV infection rates were about the same.

Presidential scholars have said PEPFAR is one of the best chances Mr. Bush has to rehabilitate his legacy, and the study's results are a strong showing for the still-young program.

"It's great news that even in the first three years the American people supported the saving of more than a million lives," said Mark Dybul, who ran PEPFAR as Mr. Bush's Global AIDS coordinator. He said PEPFAR, created in 2003, didn't even ramp up substantially until 2006 so the lives-saved figure is even more impressive.

Originally, PEPFAR was designed to spend half its $18.8 billion budget on treatment and 20 percent on prevention programs, with one-third of the prevention money going to abstinence. In its first five years, the government wanted to reach 2 million people with antiretroviral drug treatment, and prevent 7 million HIV infections with a special focus on 15 countries, 12 in Africa and the others in Asia, the Caribbean and South America.

The program was renewed last year with a budget of $48 billion for five years, and updated goals of treating 3 million people and preventing 12 million infections.

More at the link

mostpost
04-08-2009, 05:51 PM
JustRalph (member.php?u=341) vbmenu_register("postmenu_663475", true);
It's JustRalph!

image.php?u=341&dateline=1239220505 (member.php?u=341)

vCash: 119

That Idiot Bush!!!

Hooray!!!! You finally got it right!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom
04-08-2009, 07:34 PM
Meanwhile, Obama sits on his arse doing nothing while pirates stole his own Daddy's dinner!

HUSKER55
04-08-2009, 10:35 PM
Tom, he is a dem...what do you expect. Do you think the phrase "GOD DAMN AMERICA" is starting to ring here.

jballscalls
04-09-2009, 01:34 PM
thats good news Ralph, thanks for posting!

ddog
04-09-2009, 01:43 PM
sounds like while Bush had a noble goal , the program was a failure mostly.

for the money spent , we have seen about a 10% mortality improvement over surrounding countries without the program while no improvement in infection rates is noted.

a course for disaster, that means the costs to keep the 10% must go up drastically as the rates of infection are not decreasing.

Actually by keeping more alive one could say you are helping to increase the rates of new infections.

jballscalls
04-09-2009, 01:45 PM

so we should kill people instead of letting them live???

ddog
04-09-2009, 01:46 PM
so we should kill people instead of letting them live???

not worth a reply, but i gave you one anyway.

there could be other plans that may help, why you leap, stumble to the lowest form of crap is your problem.

jballscalls
04-09-2009, 02:03 PM
not worth a reply, but i gave you one anyway.

there could be other plans that may help, why you leap, stumble to the lowest form of crap is your problem.

I didn't leap to anything. I read your reply and that was the sentence that stood out to me the most, hence why i responded to it. It was clear you werent insinuating that we should kill people since you did address it as "one could say" but if one could say that, the obvious next question is what are the alternatives.

Tom
04-09-2009, 02:15 PM
I have an alternative.

They learn how to take care of themselves and not be the world's charity home.

Why are they in that state they are in today?
Why have they been there for so long?

Burls
04-09-2009, 02:22 PM
Meanwhile, Obama sits on his arse doing nothing while pirates stole his own Daddy's dinner!I think it's time to open a can o' Whoopass on those pirates. This nonsense is continuing far too long.

Tom
04-09-2009, 02:57 PM
I heard Bummy warned the Navy that they will be held accountable for the safety of the pirates, but have not been able to confirm it yet....anyone heard this?

Agree, B....FAR too long.
We should already be talking out every ship on the Somoli coastline.

prospector
04-09-2009, 03:20 PM
I heard Bummy warned the Navy that they will be held accountable for the safety of the pirates
can they swim?
the pirates should be released at once...over the side

ddog
04-09-2009, 03:48 PM
I heard Bummy warned the Navy that they will be held accountable for the safety of the pirates, but have not been able to confirm it yet....anyone heard this?

Agree, B....FAR too long.
We should already be talking out every ship on the Somoli coastline.

:lol:

really you are TOO much!

:lol: :D

Tom
04-09-2009, 03:57 PM
How so, doggie?
I saw it on the internet, but not in an "official" site so I asked about it.
It is well within the realm of reality of a man who just might be related to the pirates, the man who has already granted rights to our court system to terrorists, to the boss of Hillary, who is calling these pirates criminals, which implies we need warrants (you guys are big on warrants), miranda readings, yadda yadda yadda. Do you think Bummy may not have already told the Navy NOT to take them out at first opening?

Unlike you lefties, I did not just post a link and let it go...I asked if anyone else had heaerd it.

Arf Arf.

Rookies
04-09-2009, 06:25 PM

When some Mega Dildo Moron spouts this bullshit on the Windbag show, do you just "rush" here to be the first to get it down ?

Even Windbag returned after the break to say don't trust everything you hear on the I-Net. With you, no vile anti- Obama message is too low !

UFR ! :ThmbDown:

PaceAdvantage
04-09-2009, 07:44 PM
When some Mega Dildo Moron spouts this bullshit on the Windbag show, do you just "rush" here to be the first to get it down ?

Even Windbag returned after the break to say don't trust everything you hear on the I-Net. With you, no vile anti- Obama message is too low !

UFR ! :ThmbDown:Do you not like off-topic? How many terms of service have you broken in this one post?

sandpit
04-09-2009, 08:36 PM
How come the US gov't is responsible for being humanitarians to the less fortunate of the entire world. I don't remember anybody in the gov't asking me, as a taxpaying citizen, if I wanted my dollars flowing to this cause. How come if Bush decides to help these people in Africa, he is a great humanitarian. However, there are many in gov't who want to help the less fortunate in this country, again with my tax dollars, but they are looked at as just helping a bunch of freeloaders. Like it or not, there are plenty of people here that are incapable of working, and they need our support. It would be nice to separate the freeloaders from the truly needy, but that would take an act of God.

By the way, our ex-President Clinton, along with ex-President Bush I, has been running a foundation since 1992 thats primary focus is the eradication of AIDS and other diseases in Africa. Clinton and BushI get the money from donations from around the world, money they raised through their own good works, not by doling out money they collected from the taxpayers. When Bush II decides to go out and use his charm to raise money to do the same, he'll deserve a lot more respect.

Rookies
04-09-2009, 10:59 PM
Do you not like off-topic? How many terms of service have you broken in this one post?

Can you explain exactly what you mean ? I'm not whining when people try and nail me, so what's this all about ?

Day after day here, you let the most vile posts stay posted & NEVER a comment on their expression or tone- like this one:

Who the HELL does this jerk think he is?????
The POS Obama told the Turk that the USA is NOT a Christian nation.

Bullshit, Barack, you lying sack of .....salt.

Here is a real fact, jerk...

YOU ARE NOT OUR PRESIDENT.
YOU ARE OUR ENEMY.
YOU DISGRACE THIS NATION.

So, as anyone would, I assume there are few rules or they are relaxed. Never one remark to those on the side you favour to tone it down... but when I call somebody out strongly, suddenly that's a problem.

Too much.

Tom
04-10-2009, 12:22 AM

Try reading the post just before yours, before you shoot off your mouth.
Try reading the one you quoted.
Do you know for sure he didn't do that?
He does bow to terrorist, you know.

I didn't hear it on Rush, I saw in on another website. Rush on two hours later here.

You have a very limited view of things. Does Rush cause your nightmares?
Are you attracted to Rush? You seem unusually, unnaturally fixated on him.
Is it his cigar?

hcap
04-10-2009, 01:03 AM
Can you explain exactly what you mean ? I'm not whining when people try and nail me, so what's this all about ?

Day after day here, you let the most vile posts stay posted & NEVER a comment on their expression or tone- like this one:

YOU ARE OUR ENEMY.

So, as anyone would, I assume there are few rules or they are relaxed. Never one remark to those on the side you favour to tone it down... but when I call somebody out strongly, suddenly that's a problem.

Too much. :ThmbUp:
As I said on yet another idiotic Obama-bashing thread, about the sanctity of the right here:Some Pigs are More Equal than Others.

NJ Stinks
04-10-2009, 01:16 AM
It looks like I'm piling on but Hcap just beat me to the punch.

In case anyone is wondering, here's what Terms of Service says:
__________________________________________________ _______

In case ya'll forgot, here is an item from the terms of service of PaceAdvantage.com that is being ignored on an active thread at the moment, and has led me to have to edit many posts in said thread:

Quote:
You agree not to use this forum to accuse anyone, any company or any product or service of being "stupid" or a "fraud" or to use a term like "snake oil" to describe a particular product, as such terms may be viewed as defamatory and abusive.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Can anyone here say that Tom or anyone else here never said Obama or "Dims" were stupid or a fraud? :rolleyes:

I agree with Rookies. And I've said as much before. If PA does not crack down on the conservative posters but does crack down on the libs, it a double standard I can do without. As a matter of fact I left Brooklyn Bridge's website for the same reason.

Obviously, some people on the right here have a long history together and that is significant. But either we are all playing by the same rules or we're not. Anything less is not worthy of any of us.

Burls
04-10-2009, 02:46 AM
Folks, folks, folks!

Can't we all just get along?

Here's a bipartisan idea that I think we can all get behind.

We give Dick Cheney a full bottle of Chivas, a full box of 12 gauge shotgun shells, and send him down with his shotgun to deal with the pirates Wyoming-style.
http://www.catastrophemap.com/images/cheney_global.gif

PaceAdvantage
04-10-2009, 02:49 AM
It looks like I'm piling on but Hcap just beat me to the punch.

In case anyone is wondering, here's what Terms of Service says:

In case ya'll forgot, here is an item from the terms of service of PaceAdvantage.com that is being ignored on an active thread at the moment, and has led me to have to edit many posts in said thread:

Quote:
You agree not to use this forum to accuse anyone, any company or any product or service of being "stupid" or a "fraud" or to use a term like "snake oil" to describe a particular product, as such terms may be viewed as defamatory and abusive.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Can anyone here say that Tom or anyone else here never said Obama or "Dims" were stupid or a fraud? :rolleyes:

I agree with Rookies. And I've said as much before. If PA does not crack down on the conservative posters but does crack down on the libs, it a double standard I can do without. As a matter of fact I left Brooklyn Bridge's website for the same reason.

Obviously, some people on the right here have a long history together and that is significant. But either we are all playing by the same rules or we're not. Anything less is not worthy of any of us.Some folks on here have literally lost their minds.

But, to play your game, here is my interpretation of that rule:

"Accuse anyone" to me means any other FORUM MEMBER. It does not include public persona's like Paragallo (I think we would all agree calling him stupid would be appropriate) or the PRESIDENT. How many times was BUSH called stupid here? Did I ever chastise ANYONE here for calling BUSH stupid or call then out for TOS violations? Of course not.

So why do you even bother to come at me with such UTTER NONSENSE?

PaceAdvantage
04-10-2009, 02:51 AM

YOU ARE OUR ENEMY.

Too much.To emphasize your silliness, I will repeat that I never accused anyone of breaking any TOS when they posted similar about BUSH. Your example, based on the past eight years, is a completely unacceptable comparison, and I'm simply stunned that a supposedly intelligent being would attempt to make such a case.

Dahoss9698
04-10-2009, 09:59 AM
Some folks on here have literally lost their minds.

I agree these are the words of a deranged person

YOU ARE OUR ENEMY.

But what did Rookies do wrong? What terms of service did he break? He called Rush a name, not Tummy.

Tom
04-10-2009, 10:57 AM
See, now YOUR post if a violation of TOS.
You would be right there whining and crying if some, hypothetically, called you, oh, say, DaHossesASS. (Not that I ever would!) So grow up. If you can't challenge me with facts, don't post.

My posts about Obama only conform to pre-existing standards set by people who think like you. Life with it. You never once complained about anti-Bush posts.

Dahoss9698
04-10-2009, 11:15 AM
Tummy, I'll post whenever I want. You don't make the rules here. I asked what Rookies said that broke the TOS. Can you answer? What did he do, that you don't do? grow up? You're the biggest baby here. Are you that unaware of yourself?

Rookies
04-10-2009, 11:19 AM
Come back when you reach puberty.
I don't have time to babysit.
Especially professional babies.

What ? Like that one ? Tom, YOU are almost exclusively the problem here. I could find dozens of personal insults against HCap alone, even during my limited time on Off Topic. With one or two other exceptions, most of the other posters on the right put out strong opinions on their positions without resorting to continuous, personal, abusive tones against the individual.

The fact that the moderator here is willfully blind to this continuous method of attack says everything.

Tom
04-10-2009, 11:23 AM
I don't speak for PA.
YOU, however, just violated them again.
You seem incapable of obeying them.
Why is that?

I have not called you any names today, yet you have attacked me at least four times already.

Are you that insecure of yourself?

I apologized to hcap last week when I was wrong.
Have YOU ever apologized to anyone, DH?
Are you that unaware of yourself?

Rookies
04-10-2009, 11:33 AM
I don't speak for PA.
Why is that?

I have not called you any names today, yet you have attacked me at least four times already.

There , you go again- blustering, accusatory and WRONG ! You need to take a good look in the mirror. And yes, I have apologized here for something I was incorrect about and immediately.

I've also supported others on the conservative side- even YOU !

But, your blindness to anything other than your own positions and personal diatribes prevents you from registering or remembering that.

Dahoss9698
04-10-2009, 11:41 AM
I don't speak for PA.
Why is that?

So let me get this straight....You've called people every name in the book here, including calling me a horses ass. You were calling Obama Bummy, so I started calling you Tummy. And I'm attacking you? Give me a break. I actually have apologized if I feel I'm wrong. But i haven't done anything wrong. I'm just doing to YOU what YOU do to others. Sorry if you can't take it.

Bubba X
04-10-2009, 12:58 PM
Tom,

Hang in there,

Mommy will take care of this after work.

ddog
04-10-2009, 01:11 PM
How so, doggie?
I saw it on the internet, but not in an "official" site so I asked about it.
It is well within the realm of reality of a man who just might be related to the pirates, the man who has already granted rights to our court system to terrorists, to the boss of Hillary, who is calling these pirates criminals, which implies we need warrants (you guys are big on warrants), miranda readings, yadda yadda yadda. Do you think Bummy may not have already told the Navy NOT to take them out at first opening?

Unlike you lefties, I did not just post a link and let it go...I asked if anyone else had heaerd it.

Arf Arf.

"We should already be talking out every ship on the Somoli coastline"

"every ship" , well that drew the "you are really too much", just a complete lack of any type of ground reality in that post it seems. has nothing to do with a link or asking questions after such a goofy recomendation as "take out every ship".

One could only take that as an offhand joke - no sane being would recommend or follow it.

I don't think , but I KNOW that the commander of the ship if threatened doesn't have to ask for shoot rights. It wouldn't matter what he had told them and I doubt he has told them anything.

As to shooting first and asking later, as long as we have people in the line of fire, the ship commander is not going to go in there guns blazing.

Unlike some , they exercise power to protect US , not to get their rocks off.

you are really too much :rolleyes: :lol:

PaceAdvantage
04-10-2009, 06:44 PM
So let me get this straight....You've called people every name in the book here, including calling me a horses ass. You were calling Obama Bummy, so I started calling you Tummy. And I'm attacking you? Give me a break. I actually have apologized if I feel I'm wrong. But i haven't done anything wrong. I'm just doing to YOU what YOU do to others. Sorry if you can't take it.So you feel that if Tom calls Obama a name, this gives you the right to call Tom a name?

Did you not understand what I posted earlier? It's pretty clear...doesn't take much to understand...and shockingly (or not), nobody has responded or addressed my words directly from that post where I explained my interpretation of the rules.

Burls
04-10-2009, 07:05 PM
So you feel that if Tom calls Obama a name, this gives you the right to call Tom a name?

Did you not understand what I posted earlier? It's pretty clear...doesn't take much to understand...and shockingly (or not), nobody has responded or addressed my words directly from that post where I explained my interpretation of the rules.That's the way I have understood it and that's the way it has always been enforced.
Bashing public figures is tolerated.
Bashing each other is not tolerated.

NJ Stinks
04-10-2009, 07:36 PM
Some folks on here have literally lost their minds.

But, to play your game, here is my interpretation of that rule:

"Accuse anyone" to me means any other FORUM MEMBER. It does not include public persona's like Paragallo (I think we would all agree calling him stupid would be appropriate) or the PRESIDENT. How many times was BUSH called stupid here? Did I ever chastise ANYONE here for calling BUSH stupid or call then out for TOS violations? Of course not.

So why do you even bother to come at me with such UTTER NONSENSE?

OK, I'll address this. Your idea of utter nonsense and my idea of utter nonsense are obviously not one and the same.

But I understand the "anyone" part now. I guess I am allowed to call Rove a complete an utter buffoon. Great. If that's all I have to say about the man, I won't waste my time or yours.

PaceAdvantage
04-10-2009, 07:49 PM
Off-topic didn't just open, and many of you didn't just register here. This is a complete waste of my time, when you all know exactly how things work around here, or at the very least, how they are SUPPOSED to work.

Obviously, I will take the blame here, as I have been quite derelict in my enforcement of the rules in off-topic.

Burls
04-10-2009, 08:11 PM
Obviously, I will take the blame here, as I have been quite derelict in my enforcement of the rules in off-topic.
Uh Oh !! :eek:
This does not sound good, folks.

Tom
04-10-2009, 09:19 PM
There , you go again- blustering, accusatory and WRONG ! You need to take a good look in the mirror. And yes, I have apologized here for something I was incorrect about and immediately.

I've also supported others on the conservative side- even YOU !

But, your blindness to anything other than your own positions and personal diatribes prevents you from registering or remembering that.

That's nice.
I wasn't talking to you.

Tom
04-10-2009, 09:21 PM
Tom,

Hang in there,

Mommy will take care of this after work.

Yours?
She told me to tell you she will late tonight.

hcap
04-10-2009, 10:32 PM
Yours?
She told me to tell you she will late tonight.Pretty crude. I would suspect Your mama jokes are outlawed by the TOS.
Hey you can always simply call people a POS.

Worked before and most of your pals here will happily give you a pat on the head as usual

Tom
04-10-2009, 10:41 PM
Obviously I don't know his momma.
Like you, he is afraid to reveal his real identity.
He hides behind a fake persona, like you, securely hidden away from the real world. Talking big, secure in your insulated little world.

I have a mouse here like that. Scurries under the fridge when I turn on the light.

hcap
04-10-2009, 11:02 PM
Give it a break. A your mama joke.
She told me to tell you she will late tonight.

Dahoss9698
04-11-2009, 01:52 AM
So you feel that if Tom calls Obama a name, this gives you the right to call Tom a name?

Did you not understand what I posted earlier? It's pretty clear...doesn't take much to understand...and shockingly (or not), nobody has responded or addressed my words directly from that post where I explained my interpretation of the rules.

Just so we're clear, this is okay to post

YOU ARE OUR ENEMY.

Calling Obama, Osama is okay, calling him Bummy is okay, calling Barney Frank a queen is okay, calling me a horse's ass is okay, but I can't call him Tummy? That's a real special set of rules you have there. What is so bad about calling someone Tummy?

Dahoss9698
04-11-2009, 01:56 AM
Like you, he is afraid to reveal his real identity.
He hides behind a fake persona, like you, securely hidden away from the real world. Talking big, secure in your insulated little world.

I have a mouse here like that. Scurries under the fridge when I turn on the light.

More internet gold. Securely hidden away from the real world? Talking big , secure in your insulated little world? Take a look in the mirror Tummy, you just described your sad self. Who's bark is louder than yours on here? Who blows more hot air about who we should bomb, etc than you?

You're starting to crack Tummy. Only a matter a time before your veiled threats turn into real ones. You're too easy, big guy.

Tom
04-11-2009, 10:20 AM
No hiding here, Dahorr.
Anyone can find me if they want to.
They know my name, where I live, I meet them in person.
Where you been? what is your real name? where do you live?

Dahoss9698
04-11-2009, 12:13 PM
No hiding here, Dahorr.
Anyone can find me if they want to.
They know my name, where I live, I meet them in person.
Where you been? what is your real name? where do you live?

What does any of this have to do with what we have been discussing Tummy? What's my name and where do I live? I wasn't aware one of the requirements to post here is full disclosure of our name, address, etc. I must have missed that. Is there a page where we sign in and include all vital information?

Let's face it, you can't handle someone giving you a taste of your own medicine, so now you turn to the classic internet retort when you can't go on any further. You want my name and address. I could care less about your name, although I do think Tummy fits better. I could also care less where you live. Why should I care? What does that have to do with discussing politics?

Like I said, it was only a matter of time before you turned the veiled threats into real ones. It's no surprise, it's what people do when they've been defeated. Everyone saw how easy it is for me to get you going. You went from claiming I'm attacking you for calling you Tummy, to threatening legal action (for calling you Tummy), to now wanting my name and home address. Looks like you need a break man. You're taking this stuff way too seriously.

Greyfox
04-11-2009, 01:45 PM
Looks like you need a break man. You're taking this stuff way too seriously.

You might heed your own advice lad. :sleeping:

ArlJim78
04-11-2009, 02:10 PM
WOW, just wow. just when you think you've seen it all.

Tom
04-11-2009, 03:22 PM
Does this guy know how to read?
I don't think he even reads his own posts. :lol:

PaceAdvantage
04-11-2009, 10:55 PM
Calling Obama, Osama is okay, calling him Bummy is okay, calling Barney Frank a queen is okay, calling me a horse's ass is okay, but I can't call him Tummy? That's a real special set of rules you have there. What is so bad about calling someone Tummy?Are you reading the same board I am moderating? I'm starting to think that you're reading some other board, but for some odd reason, writing your responses here.

For the record, I never stated I had any sort of problem with you referring to Tom as Tummy. Although, now that I think about it, yeah, it probably isn't something I will continue to allow in the future.

You're an intelligent guy, I assume. I can't figure out for the life of me why you can't make the distinction between calling a PUBLIC FIGURE stupid, a POS, etc. and calling a fellow board member stupid, a POS, etc.

There is a difference. Once you figure it out, your life will be much simpler around here.

And just as an exercise, could you please post a link to a post where Tom (or Tummy as you like to call him) called a fellow board member a POS. The way you talk, we shouldn't have to go back all that far...maybe a few minutes?

I'm curious to see how easy this will be for you to find...I'm guessing not too easy...but I could be wrong.

Dahoss9698
04-11-2009, 11:13 PM
Are you reading the same board I am moderating? I'm starting to think that you're reading some other board, but for some odd reason, writing your responses here.

For the record, I never stated I had any sort of problem with you referring to Tom as Tummy. Although, now that I think about it, yeah, it probably isn't something I will continue to allow in the future.

You're an intelligent guy, I assume. I can't figure out for the life of me why you can't make the distinction between calling a PUBLIC FIGURE stupid, a POS, etc. and calling a fellow board member stupid, a POS, etc.

There is a difference. Once you figure it out, your life will be much simpler around here.

And just as an exercise, could you please post a link to a post where Tom (or Tummy as you like to call him) called a fellow board member a POS. The way you talk, we shouldn't have to go back all that far...maybe a few minutes?

I'm curious to see how easy this will be for you to find...I'm guessing not too easy...but I could be wrong.

I'm not going to do your job for you. Although I'm still curious what Rookies did wrong in his post. Never did get an answer for that.

Rookies
04-11-2009, 11:58 PM
Like to know myself.

Here's the post:

(FYI, UFR stands for Un-Fokeing-real...)

PaceAdvantage
04-11-2009, 11:59 PM
Although I'm still curious what Rookies did wrong in his post.He went too far with his language, as far as I'm concerned. Read his post again. I'm sure you can spot what raised the red flag for me if you concentrate really, really hard.

PaceAdvantage
04-12-2009, 12:01 AM
So the guy goes and re-posts a note he knows I have a problem with...wow...

Would any other rational contributor to off-topic like to take a wild guess why I singled out Rookies post?

Then I can get on with closing this thread because some people just can't help themselves anymore.

Dahoss9698
04-12-2009, 12:03 AM
Still missing it. I suppose dildo is what got you going, but is that any worse than calling a gay guy a Queen?

Rookies
04-12-2009, 12:06 AM
It's because you didn't say what the problem was until RIGHT NOW !!!

Has this Forum reverted to the FCC ?

Do I need Carlin to rise from the grave and state the 7 famous words ?

And of course, I'll be expecting you to comment on several of the words used by others, like:

POS
Horses ass,
ETC...

Floyd
04-12-2009, 12:17 AM
Are you reading the same board I am moderating?
Actually, apparently not. Are you moderating a board somewhere? Because here you're more of an extreme right-wing advocate.

PaceAdvantage
04-12-2009, 02:15 AM
Still missing it. I suppose dildo is what got you going, but is that any worse than calling a gay guy a Queen?Ahhh...a man who can think for himself without having to have me explain EVERYTHING...how refreshing that you finally were able to figure out exactly why I had a problem with that post. Bravo sir!

PaceAdvantage
04-12-2009, 02:18 AM
Actually, apparently not. Are you moderating a board somewhere? Because here you're more of an extreme right-wing advocate.The posting equivalent of Ambien...at just the right time too...nighty night!