PDA

View Full Version : 3 Cops Killed

The Judge
04-07-2009, 09:41 AM
according to the San Francisco Chronicle 4/6/09 Pittsbugh "Spat Over Dog Alleged To Have Led To Gunbattle" to make a long story short mother called the police on her son dog urinating in the house. She called the police to have son evicted. Son Richard Poplawski opens fire. Kills 3 police officers.

Mother said son had been stockpiling guns and ammunition "because he believed that as a result of economic collapse, the police were no longer able to protect society" the affifavit said. Friends said Poplawski was concerned about his weapons being seized during Barack Obama's presidency.

Where have I heard that kind of crazy talk before?

boxcar
04-07-2009, 09:48 AM
There's nothing to fear when we have a president who so reveres, respects and believes in the U.S. Constitution, and always acts in accordance with it.
Besides, rumors have it that BO just became an honorary member of the NRA.

Boxcar

Tom
04-07-2009, 09:53 AM
So you are saying this is Obama's fault?
If he didn't want to take away guns, this would never have happened?

Grits
04-07-2009, 10:33 AM
What's the thread connecting these malcontents?

It seems the guy in Binghamton, NY whose 4 page handwritten note was delivered to the local news channel yesterday, was tired of being poor, living week to week, so he murdered 14, along with himself. Wanted to be remembered, similar to the young man at Virginia Tech a couple of years ago.

The guy, here, in Carolina who walked into a nursing home a few days ago, shooting and killing 8 elderly patients was mad because his wife left him two weeks ago. She worked there. Shame he didn't kill himself; he's in the prison hospital currently. Seen the photos of this guy? Would I have married him? I don't think so.

Then, there's the guy in rural Alabama, again, a few days ago who picked off, ramdomly killed 10, ranging in ages 18 months to 74 years. One did happen to be his mother, Lord, wonder what she did to provoke him? Once a cop, he finally did everyone a favor at the end of his methodical, hour long spree, turned his gun on himself going down in a blaze of glory shoot out. I wonder what his malcontent was based on?

And finally, one more I can recall. The guy in California whose wife, I believe is critical, but his mother in law, his children are dead. This fella, he was highly educated, looking for a tech job, does this mean he should know better?

These, gentleman, are just a week to ten days worth of victims.

I'm to believe this kind of violence against women and children, against ANYONE, ANYWHERE has to do with who is president?

I don't believe so, but of course, I could surely be wrong.

cj's dad
04-07-2009, 10:40 AM
You did forget the one who killed his 5 children.

I don't think it has to do with who is President but rather the inordinate pressure that has come to bear on many lives as a result of many factors. We all know what those factors are, I think.

Grits
04-07-2009, 10:53 AM
You did forget the one who killed his 5 children.

I don't think it has to do with who is President but rather the inordinate pressure that has come to bear on many lives as a result of many factors. We all know what those factors are, I think.

I know, but why kill children who trust you, who don't understand? Why kill 75 to 89 year old bedridden patients who can't move to run, or even hide. Who can't raise a hand to defend themselves from you?

Something is wired, incorrectly, in such individuals. Something goes, completely and utterly wrong in their processing of information and their ability to deal with life. And this kind of thing doesn't come, usually, in an instant. I believe there is more walking mental illness in this nation than any of us can dare imagine.

boxcar
04-07-2009, 11:10 AM
I know, but why kill children who trust you, who don't understand? Why kill 75 to 89 year old bedridden patients who can't move to run, or even hide. Who can't raise a hand to defend themselves from you?

Something is wired, incorrectly, in such individuals. Something goes, completely and utterly wrong in their processing of information and their ability to deal with life. And this kind of thing doesn't come, usually, in an instant. I believe there is more walking mental illness in this nation than any of us can dare imagine.

Why? Why? Why?

Who ever claimed that we humans are entirely rational? Each one of us is only rational by degrees.

Boxcar

Tom
04-07-2009, 11:15 AM
I'm to believe this kind of violence against women and children, against ANYONE, ANYWHERE has to do with who is president?
I don't believe so, but of course, I could surely be wrong.

I was just being a wise-ass. ;)
Judge brings out the imp in me.:D

Grits
04-07-2009, 11:23 AM
I know you were, imp and inciter, that you are.

Boxcar, the degrees of rationality, some more, some NONE. That's real scary.

boxcar
04-07-2009, 11:53 AM
I know you were, imp and inciter, that you are.

Boxcar, the degrees of rationality, some more, some NONE. That's real scary.

You're right. The human condition is quite scary.

Boxcar

PaceAdvantage
04-08-2009, 01:48 AM
Seems like cop-killing is on the rise nationwide ever since Obama stepped into the OO. Must be some sort of statistical fluke.