PDA

View Full Version : Does TVG accept bets on Santa Anita?

so.cal.fan
04-06-2009, 10:25 PM
:confused: I just re-activated my TVG account. I used it a few years back to play Del Mar once in a while.
I signed on again in case I need them for Hollywood once in a while.
I know they don't televise the Santa Anita races, but can I bet on them through TVG?
I'm sure everyone reading this knows the answer but me, so thanks in advance.
:)

Relwob Owner
04-06-2009, 10:27 PM
:confused: I just re-activated my TVG account. I used it a few years back to play Del Mar once in a while.
I signed on again in case I need them for Hollywood once in a while.
I know they don't televise the Santa Anita races, but can I bet on them through TVG?
I'm sure everyone reading this knows the answer but me, so thanks in advance.
:)

I am almost positive you can and that you can stream them as well...they do televise the OAK Tree meeting....good luck

so.cal.fan
04-06-2009, 10:30 PM
Thanks, that was fast!
I know they televise Oak Tree.
Santa Anita goes on the auction block on July 24th, they have at least 4 serious bidders.
I didn't want to sign up with Xpress Bet, who knows how long they'll be in business?

Relwob Owner
04-06-2009, 10:32 PM
Thanks, that was fast!
I know they televise Oak Tree.
Santa Anita goes on the auction block on July 24th, they have at least 4 serious bidders.
I didn't want to sign up with Xpress Bet, who knows how long they'll be in business?

I used to have a TVG account but for some reason, I bailed....a friend recommended You Bet and I love it....good thinking with ExpressBet considering the circumstances