PDA

View Full Version : Mikes Handi-Man

bob a in iowa
04-06-2009, 04:44 PM
First post here from new old guy, or is it old new guy?? Nonetheless, I'm a long time visitor...

I had (past tense) this old program, Mike's Handi-man, that I used for long-shot selections. It worked pretty well at some speed favoring tracks. Well, to make a long story short, my copy blew up and, over the years, I've lost the first disc.
It was on two 3.5" discs. I still have the second one, but I've pretty much given up looking for the first.

It's long out of production and I'm sending out for help hoping that someone might have an old copy stuck away somewhere. Glad to pay reasonable $$ or whatever. Hope someone can help...

dartman51
04-06-2009, 07:03 PM
First post here from new old guy, or is it old new guy?? Nonetheless, I'm a long time visitor...

I had (past tense) this old program, Mike's Handi-man, that I used for long-shot selections. It worked pretty well at some speed favoring tracks. Well, to make a long story short, my copy blew up and, over the years, I've lost the first disc.
It was on two 3.5" discs. I still have the second one, but I've pretty much given up looking for the first.

It's long out of production and I'm sending out for help hoping that someone might have an old copy stuck away somewhere. Glad to pay reasonable $$ or whatever. Hope someone can help...

Wasn't that a Mike Pizzola software?? You could check with his web site, he might help you out.

Old Timer
04-09-2009, 10:07 PM
Bob,

I've sent you two private emails through this board but have received no response from you. Please check the board for the emails.

Old Timer

bob a in iowa
04-10-2009, 09:16 PM
Old Timer:

I can top that... I have sent you three e-mails but for some reason they are not going through...
Regardless, thanks much for the info. I'm going to follow through as soon as I return home this week-end... I'll do my best to keep you informed...
Tks again,
bob