PDA

View Full Version : Suffolk

Suff
04-20-2003, 11:05 PM
Patriots day.......Holiday in Suffolk County. Probably be a saturday type crowd at Suffolk. Might get the best pools here.

I have some Beautys that will run and pay well....

Race 2

Ok Trainer has his Form Dark enough...He pops tommorrow for Mortage money.

#3 River Mine.

Race 4

#9 Wrestler. Wire Job at about 6-1.

Race 5

#1 Hey Mister B. He'll make the ticket at about 32-1

Race 7

All you NY Fans know who Arabis is right? And Maybe even Short Note. This Horse Beat Arabis by 6 lengths in a NW3 at NY two months ago. Now he shows at Suffolk in a allow22K? For Creeps sake...He ran in the Grade 1 Test Stakes at sartoga last summer.......

Short Note 5-2 in the 7th. This is an odd condition as well. Its a distance Condition...and Dandy has a horse in here, The 1. Its getting like Philadelphia park at Suffolk. At philly,,,They damn near write the condition book for scott lake. At Suffolk...Dandy has all the Stock......He writes the book. or they write it for him.

I might put 10 Acres, three Cows,,,a Herd of sheep...and a few Chickens on Shortnote Tommmorrow,,,, But I'd be wary of Dandys horse as well....at about 8-1 Conwiss #1

Race 8

Love not war at about 12-1...gets it done.

I'll be playing Tampa...Suffolk and Hawthorne Tommorrow,,,,Drop me a note stop in the warroom if your going to playing anything.

SUFF

WINMANWIN
04-20-2003, 11:39 PM
Im with you ACE....Still kicking myself from last week, When you gave me $60 bucko STEED in War Room, and I cost myself big buckos. MAKING my smallest bet with your bomb. We all know ONE race, CAN MAKE OUR DAY !! :)

Suff
04-21-2003, 11:33 AM
Put all your can on Toilet Seat in the 5th.

mudcat
04-21-2003, 11:54 AM
here is a couple i like
katies choice 1st 4-5
4th stevies flight 15-1
6th conlua 8-1
9th linden hill l0-1