PDA

View Full Version : Player rewards program with video

Jeff P
04-02-2009, 10:54 PM
New player rewards program for serious players. Solid company with track video. 100 percent parimutuel. You must live in an eligible state.

I first posted about this in the private area of the JCapper site. For the past few weeks I've been acting as a liason - putting JCapper customers interested in rebates and who live in an eligible state in contact with the right people.

After a little prodding from some friends of mine who are serious players in their own right, I've decided to do this for non JCapper customers as well. If you live in an eligible state and consider yourself a serious player and are interested in rebates and have been unable to find a suitable program on your own, shoot me an email.

j e f f @ j c a p p e r . c o m
(remove all of the blank spaces first)

Understand that I am not an employee of and do not have a contract with the company offering this. I'm not posting this on behalf of HANA and this program has not been formally endorsed by HANA.

I'm doing this on my own in the interest of making rebates available (as a form of lowered takeout which I believe in) to serious players who want them.

My PM box is usually nearly full and will probably fill up if more than 5-6 of you PM me. So the best way to get in touch with me if you are interested is to shoot me an email and ask for an invite/details.

-jp

PaceAdvantage
04-04-2009, 01:47 AM
Is there a secret handshake involved too before you get to place your first wager?

Interesting marketing campaign for whomever IS behind this entity, I'll give them that much. Your thread is the second time I've read "email me for a great rebate deal" on this board in as many weeks.

Dave Schwartz
04-04-2009, 02:08 AM
TVG

highnote
04-04-2009, 02:17 AM
TVG

You mean Betfair. :D

trying2win
04-04-2009, 03:48 AM
Jeff talks about 'serious players' in his post here, but no definition of what that means. I'm assuming it's a bettor who wagers a certain minimum amount per month. Plus, there's only a mention that a potential customer must reside in an 'eligible state', but no mention of Canadian residents and if they would qualify for joining this unnamed ADW to receive rebates. Then again, maybe Jeff is not at liberty to discuss certain things in a post here, and that's the reason he asks that interested people send him an email.

T2W

lamboguy
04-04-2009, 04:26 AM
you can email me too, i can probably get you a better rate than the guy that started this thread with the same place!

Track Collector
04-04-2009, 08:44 AM
Having video with the same place you place your wagers with is nice, but is not an absolute requirement. The last time I checked, YouBet has a one-year unlimited video (for one track at a time) at around $160. For heavy duty players, a second track (that is, the ability to view two tracks at one time) is available for an additional $7.50 per month.

The point of my comment is that many times, one can obtain a much better rebate rate with someone who does not offer video, and be far better off financially by wagering with one outfit and viewing video with another.