PDA

View Full Version : Anybody catch Billo on Acorn and Obama?

JustRalph
04-02-2009, 05:50 PM
C50lw6H4sGM&

jballscalls
04-02-2009, 06:06 PM
interesting stuff, i like Billo, but can't for the life of me figure out why he brings morris or coulter on.

Bubba X
04-02-2009, 06:18 PM
Dick Morris.... I did not think it possible but he is even fatter than during the campaign. El Rushbo envy? Not a lot of vegetables in his fridge.

http://www.montecitojournal.net/img.php?id=857&w=350

delayjf
04-02-2009, 07:44 PM
As a former member of the Clinton Machine, Morris has some interesting insights into D.C politics. Coulter is intelligent, has an interesting perspective and backs up what she says, but she loses credibility with her wild rhetoric and book plugging.

Tom
04-03-2009, 07:49 AM
Dick Morris.... I did not think it possible but he is even fatter than during the campaign. El Rushbo envy? Not a lot of vegetables in his fridge.

Well that certainly is an enlightening point of view.

Bubba X
04-03-2009, 11:44 AM
Well that certainly is an enlightening point of view.
Glad to help you out there.

10 years ago Morris was a little chunky, but now he's probably pushing, if not over, 3 clicks.

There are a lot of things in life you cannot control. What you put on your plate and into your mouth are not among them.

Tom
04-03-2009, 11:55 AM
What comes out of your mouth is far more important.
Take YOU for example!

boxcar
04-03-2009, 12:03 PM
Glad to help you out there.

10 years ago Morris was a little chunky, but now he's probably pushing, if not over, 3 clicks.

There are a lot of things in life you cannot control. What you put on your plate and into your mouth are not among them.

And another thing is for certain too, BubBub: You cannot control your moronic urges to write completely irrelevant posts that have nothing at all to do with the topic at hand. Undoubtedly, the vacuousness between your ears renders you incapable or making rational, intelligent responses. For this reason you are worthy of pity, whereas the Dick Morrises of the world would be, perhaps, only worthy of ridicule by mean-spirited types.

Boxcar

ArlJim78
04-03-2009, 12:07 PM
if you're reduced to fat jokes you've pretty much run out of anything constructive to say.

Bubba X
04-03-2009, 12:15 PM
if you're reduced to fat jokes you've pretty much run out of anything constructive to say.Oh, how you must long for the Hillary "cankles" days.

Bubba X
04-03-2009, 12:21 PM
And another thing is for certain too, BubBub: You cannot control your moronic urges to write completely irrelevant posts that have nothing at all to do with the topic at hand. Undoubtedly, the vacuousness between your ears renders you incapable or making rational, intelligent responses. For this reason you are worthy of pity, whereas the Dick Morrises of the world would be, perhaps, only worthy of ridicule by mean-spirited types.

Boxcar

What is it about the corpulent loudmouth far right pundits that draws disciples to them like so many trained pigs?

Morris is a raving idiot who got rich by turning rat on the people who made his career. Do you really think he gives a shit about whether anything he says is close to accutrate?

And, while I enjoy your posts, rants and otherwise, you really are not at the top of the list of those qualified to toss out insults. You may, kindly, ***.

Bubba X
04-03-2009, 12:24 PM
What comes out of your mouth is far more important.
Take YOU for example!

You are what you eat?

Hey, sorry to have struck a nerve.

To me the guy is a fat, babbling fool.

ArlJim78
04-03-2009, 12:29 PM
Oh, how you must long for the Hillary "cankles" days.
you're the one bringing up this stuff, don't project it on to me.

Tom
04-03-2009, 12:40 PM
Come on guys, give Bubba a break.

He stumbled into this thread, and right off the bat he runs into a video, has to figure it out, then get back to the posts, and he runs smack into words, sentences, some letters capitalized, most not! :eek:

Then he has to read and understand the thread before he can post his patented snappy replies?

All that before lunch?

Bubba X
04-03-2009, 12:50 PM
Come on guys, give Bubba a break.

He stumbled into this thread, and right off the bat he runs into a video, has to figure it out, then get back to the posts, and he runs smack into words, sentences, some letters capitalized, most not! :eek:

Then he has to read and understand the thread before he can post his patented snappy replies?

All that before lunch?

LMMFAO. Actually during lunch which was a fairly blah turkey sandwich.

Tom, you of ALL people should not be offended.

It's not as if you criticized posters who used "cankles" when referring to Hillary Clinton.

Shucks, you did it yourself.

"Let he with no fat on his a@@ be the one to cast the first stone?"

Tom
04-03-2009, 01:07 PM
What part of on topic do you not grasp?

Hint:

www.dictionary.com

type in G_R_A_S_P

Hit <enter>

boxcar
04-03-2009, 01:36 PM
What is it about the corpulent loudmouth far right pundits that draws disciples to them like so many trained pigs?

Morris is a raving idiot who got rich by turning rat on the people who made his career. Do you really think he gives a shit about whether anything he says is close to accutrate?

And, while I enjoy your posts, rants and otherwise, you really are not at the top of the list of those qualified to toss out insults. You may, kindly, ***.

Of course, he's a "raving idiot" -- to you and other left wing radicals. I wouldn't expect you to offer any other "defense" because as I stated earlier, it is beyond your capability -- as you have just once again proven.

And while I may not be at the "top of the list of those qualified to toss out insults", sir, what make you think that you are, most especially when they're they're entirely juvenile and gratuitous in nature?

Boxcar

Bubba X
04-03-2009, 03:10 PM
Of course, he's a "raving idiot" -- to you and other left wing radicals. I wouldn't expect you to offer any other "defense" because as I stated earlier, it is beyond your capability -- as you have just once again proven.

And while I may not be at the "top of the list of those qualified to toss out insults", sir, what make you think that you are, most especially when they're they're entirely juvenile and gratuitous in nature?

Boxcar:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, son. I'm no left wing radical. I would have voted for Romney. Definitely would have voted for Hagel; maybe Rudy. Hope that does not spoil your day.

There are lots of decent or better conservative commentators and analysts. Dick Morris may well be among the top three fattest, but he is not anywhere near good.

He's a babbling fool. What about him appeals to you? The babbling part or the fool part?

As an aside, Acorn does suck and should be investigated.

boxcar
04-03-2009, 09:40 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, son. I'm no left wing radical. I would have voted for Romney. Definitely would have voted for Hagel; maybe Rudy. Hope that does not spoil your day.

There are lots of decent or better conservative commentators and analysts. Dick Morris may well be among the top three fattest, but he is not anywhere near good.

He's a babbling fool. What about him appeals to you? The babbling part or the fool part?

As an aside, Acorn does suck and should be investigated.

Well, then...since you're in agreement with Dick Morris about Acorn, I guess that would make you a "babbling fool", wouldn't it? :bang: :bang:

Boxcar

jballscalls
04-03-2009, 10:04 PM
always ok to criticize what comes out of someone's mouth, never ok to criticize what goes into it!

PaceAdvantage
04-04-2009, 03:12 AM
Why is the left so critical about a person's looks? Aren't they supposed to be the kinder and gentler, more forgiving and more embracing party?

All you hear is Limbaugh=fat, Bush=Mad Magazine, Morris=Fat, Coulter=tranny, McCain=death, Palin=tramp, etc. etc.

And these threads lately, devolving so quickly. It's a damn shame.

boxcar
04-04-2009, 11:29 AM
Why is the left so critical about a person's looks? Aren't they supposed to be the kinder and gentler, more forgiving and more embracing party?

All you hear is Limbaugh=fat, Bush=Mad Magazine, Morris=Fat, Coulter=tranny, McCain=death, Palin=tramp, etc. etc.

And these threads lately, devolving so quickly. It's a damn shame.

So many on the Left talk a good game, but they can't walk it because they're morally crippled. I believe the term that succinctly sums this malady up is H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E.

Boxcar

jballscalls
04-04-2009, 12:05 PM
So many on the Left talk a good game, but they can't walk it because they're morally crippled. I believe the term that succinctly sums this malady up is H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E.

Boxcar

My roomates are very left, and have many friends who are left. And while i might disagree with some of their political views, morally crippled is about as far off a description for these people. There are morally crippled people on both sides and hypocracy on both sides knows no bounds.