PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys....this one's for you

joanied
04-02-2009, 11:21 AM
Got your box of tissues handy? Read this and weep:p

http://www.latimes.com/sports/horseracing/la-sp-dwyre-mike-smith1-2009apr01,0,2571054.column?track=rss

Now...didn't this just make your day:)

onefast99
04-02-2009, 05:21 PM
The show Jockeys had this as one of their episodes, Mike wasnt happy by the move, I am sure they will be just fine.

joanied
04-02-2009, 05:33 PM
The show Jockeys had this as one of their episodes, Mike wasnt happy by the move, I am sure they will be just fine.

yes...it was a recurring theme through out the show...I though it was pretty funny about Chantal taking up all his closet space:D ...and if they are 'meant to be', then they will be fine...she'll be back, according to the article...

but, onefast...the reason I posted this was to be funny:bang: ...figured you guys would be heartbroken that she's going back to Canada:faint:

JustRalph
04-02-2009, 05:36 PM
great picture in that article

her in the pink and all............

she sure is cute........can I say cute? Am I too old and married for that?

I think I might chase her until I caught her............nowadays it would take a dart gun though................

onefast99
04-02-2009, 05:39 PM
yes...it was a recurring theme through out the show...I though it was pretty funny about Chantal taking up all his closet space:D ...and if they are 'meant to be', then they will be fine...she'll be back, according to the article...

but, onefast...the reason I posted this was to be funny:bang: ...figured you guys would be heartbroken that she's going back to Canada:faint:
I know you were trying to be funny, she is a very talented young lady, do you think that maybe Mike not wanting to have kids may have helped her decision a little????

joanied
04-02-2009, 06:05 PM
great picture in that article

her in the pink and all............

she sure is cute........can I say cute? Am I too old and married for that?

I think I might chase her until I caught her............nowadays it would take a dart gun though................

JustRalph....:lol: never too old or married to say a gal is cute;) keeps you young at heart:ThmbUp:

joanied
04-02-2009, 06:10 PM
I know you were trying to be funny, she is a very talented young lady, do you think that maybe Mike not wanting to have kids may have helped her decision a little????

I think I need lessons in how to be a comedian:rolleyes:

I cannot recall if it was Mike or Chantal that didn't want children...may have been her because it would interfere with her riding career...at 43 years old, if Mike wants kids...he best get after it:eek:
But, her career is paramount for her...so, I think she just wanted to get back to a place where she wins more races...the door to CA. is always open...she'll be back and being somewhat of a :kiss: romantic...I hope she and Mike find a forever happiness together.

PS...can you beleive we are talking about this:lol: now that's funny!!