PDA

View Full Version : Birthday

Tom
04-01-2009, 06:41 PM
Yesterday was Al Gore's birthday.
It was also the anniversary of the zipper.

Both played major roles in the Clinton Administration.

mostpost
04-01-2009, 07:01 PM

Good One, you reactionary conservative misanthrope!:lol: :lol:

hcap
04-01-2009, 08:28 PM
1976 Stephen Wozniak & Steven Jobs originate Apple Computer
1986 World oil prices dip below $10 a barrel
1990 It becomes illegal in Salem OR to be within 2' of nude dancers

Oh yeah Tom in 1946 Weight Watchers is born. :lol:

Marshall Bennett
04-01-2009, 09:43 PM
1976 Stephen Wozniak & Steven Jobs originate Apple Computer
1986 World oil prices dip below $10 a barrel
1990 It becomes illegal in Salem OR to be within 2' of nude dancers

Oh yeah Tom in 1946 Weight Watchers is born. :lol:
grab a shovel hcap , your lack of class has surfaced again .

DJofSD
04-01-2009, 09:52 PM
Tom, don't you worry a hair on your head.

Yesterday was my birthday, and, Michael Savage's! You're safe!

Tom
04-01-2009, 10:16 PM
Happy Birthday DJ.:jump:

hcap - bite me. :kiss:

boxcar
04-01-2009, 10:29 PM
hcap - bite me. :kiss:

And risk rabies!? :bang: :bang:

Boxcar

PaceAdvantage
04-01-2009, 11:24 PM
Oh yeah Tom in 1946 Weight Watchers is born. :lol:Must be easy to attack a man's physical appearance when you yourself hide behind anonymity and the painted face of a little girl...

Stop by Saratoga this August so we can put your picture in the gallery, and then maybe we can find something to poke fun at you about....

And don't come back at me with "Well, he attacked Gore and Clinton first...." because that would be one of the lamest comebacks ever, completely befitting a man with a little girl avatar.

hcap
04-02-2009, 05:45 AM
For some reason that little girls' image must really upset all the righties on this board. Tough.

Tom
04-02-2009, 07:32 AM
The internet was made for you, hcap - just hide behind a picture and troll around.

You avatar doesn't bother anyone - we see it a a perfect fit for an e- coward.

:lol:

RaceBookJoe
04-02-2009, 10:32 AM

I think it was Gore who invented the birthday cake and also wrote the song "Happy Birthday to You". Without him, we would even have the internet to host this forum either. Happy BD AG, and thanks for everything you have done !!!!!!

GaryG
04-02-2009, 10:39 AM
I think it was Gore who invented the birthday cake and also wrote the song "Happy Birthday to You". Without him, we would even have the internet to host this forum either. Happy BD AG, and thanks for everything you have done !!!!!!When he was here at ETSU a week ago he took credit for inventing soup beans and cornbread.

DJofSD
04-02-2009, 10:45 AM
When he was here at ETSU a week ago he took credit for inventing soup beans and cornbread.
What about hominy and grits, did he invent that dish?

cj's dad
04-02-2009, 10:45 AM
For some reason that little girls' image must really upset all the righties on this board. Tough.

If in fact you are an adult (?) male, it is disturbing that you would have a picture of a defaced adolescent child as an avatar.

Yes, it is wierd and freaky. It speaks volumes of the person behind the keyboard.

RaceBookJoe
04-02-2009, 11:11 AM
What about hominy and grits, did he invent that dish?

Not only THAT dish, but THE dish....and utensils.....he is amazing. :)

Tom
04-02-2009, 11:42 AM
And the Dish Network, too!

NJ Stinks
04-02-2009, 01:31 PM

Hcap, I love the avatar because of it's obvious effect! :cool:

And just to be clear, I really enjoy reading your posts - especially for the effect on the FOX/Rush contingent!! :lol:

But the weight watchers thing was a little rough - that could have been me you were referring too! :( (Of course, by Tom's standards that was definitely a mild post.)

But overall, Hcap, two :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: up! (Not that you asked. ;) )

Tom
04-02-2009, 02:44 PM
Make his face your face. :lol:

ArlJim78
04-02-2009, 03:17 PM
Tom, don't you worry a hair on your head.

Yesterday was my birthday, and, Michael Savage's! You're safe!
did you listen yesterday? i thought it was a great show. he was relaxed, funny, playing the Cuban music and on fire with his comments.
oh and happy belated birthday!

jballscalls
04-02-2009, 03:28 PM
The internet was made for you, hcap - just hide behind a picture and troll around.

:lol:

isn't that kind of what you and 99 percent of people on these boards do?? post behind a name and a wierd avatar?? most people on these boards only talk tough because they have anonymity. Not saying you are one of them, but i have a feeling all the big tough talkers on these boards are probably the biggest weenies ever in the real world

Tom
04-02-2009, 03:56 PM
Everyone knows who I am and where to find me.
I show up at Toga every year ( even though they keep changing houses and moving the dates around!) :D

My picture is in the photo section here. No secrets.

jballscalls
04-02-2009, 04:34 PM
Everyone knows who I am and where to find me.
I show up at Toga every year ( even though they keep changing houses and moving the dates around!) :D

My picture is in the photo section here. No secrets.

Never been to toga, never seen you, never heard of you. that picture does look familiar though.....i can't believe its not butter!

cj's dad
04-02-2009, 05:15 PM
isn't that kind of what you and 99 percent of people on these boards do?? post behind a name and a wierd avatar?? most people on these boards only talk tough because they have anonymity. Not saying you are one of them, but i have a feeling all the big tough talkers on these boards are probably the biggest weenies ever in the real world

I have met maybe 40-50 posters here at Saratoga-Belmont-Charlestown-Monmouth Park and Oaklawn and with the exception of ONE (1), everybody has been a stand up guy or gal and fun to be around. No weenies that I have met. You want to see the group go to the gallery section and look at the saratoga pictures.

JustRalph
04-02-2009, 05:28 PM
HCAP is trying to hearken back to this ad, with his avatar

m-o0392K3mk

jballscalls
04-02-2009, 06:03 PM
I have met maybe 40-50 posters here at Saratoga-Belmont-Charlestown-Monmouth Park and Oaklawn and with the exception of ONE (1), everybody has been a stand up guy or gal and fun to be around. No weenies that I have met. You want to see the group go to the gallery section and look at the saratoga pictures.

that was cool, lots of great shots, never even knew that section of the website existed. the anonymity thing is worst on the emerald downs fan forum pages, everyone complains and bitches and doesnt even have the nerve to admit who they actually are.

DJofSD
04-02-2009, 06:43 PM
did you listen yesterday? i thought it was a great show. he was relaxed, funny, playing the Cuban music and on fire with his comments.
oh and happy belated birthday!Thanks for the good thoughts from you and Tom and all others.

Yes, I did hear a part of the broadcast. Today, it's more stream of conscious and discussion of whether to do the interview or not. Too bad I have more work to do otherwise I'd still be listening.

hcap
04-02-2009, 09:34 PM
Hcap, I love the avatar because of it's obvious effect! :cool:

And just to be clear, I really enjoy reading your posts - especially for the effect on the FOX/Rush contingent!! :lol:

But the weight watchers thing was a little rough - that could have been me you were referring too! :( (Of course, by Tom's standards that was definitely a mild post.)

But overall, Hcap, two :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: up! (Not that you asked. ;) )
My comment to Tom mentioning Weight Watchers is very tame compared to Tom and others calling me a terrorist or traitor or POS.

And how shocked, so very shocked everyone is. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hypocritical rightwing standards.
And particularly hilarious Tom's many posts declaring his intention to lead an armed insurrection and revolutionary march on DC to take over the government. He and other chubby-challenged "freedom-fighters" :lol: I guess armchair generals can be armchair anything. As long as they don't have to exert a flabby muscle.
Thanks N.J.

Tom
04-03-2009, 07:52 AM
Come towards the light, hcap......forsake the shadows.
No one will beat you up anymore.

PaceAdvantage
04-04-2009, 02:14 AM
My comment to Tom mentioning Weight Watchers is very tame compared to Tom and others calling me a terrorist or traitor or POS.BullSHIT it is. Why don't you just take your own advice...you remember what that was, don't you? You loved to post it every chance you got not too long ago.

YOU have the benefit of knowing what Tom looks like, therefore YOU made it HIGHLY personal.

We have NO IDEA who you are or what you look like. IF in fact someone ACTUALLY DID call you a terrorist (never happened), or a traitor (I don't think that ever happened either), or a POS (that probably happened), it means just a tiny bit more than NOTHING since you are NOTHING but words on a screen.

A lot of us here have met Tom in person and any one of us can see what he looks like by going to the gallery. To place what you just said to Tom on the same level as these (mostly fictitious) injustices that you claim to have suffered over the years amounts to the Hail-Mary of face-saving in my book.

Better to simply man-up and apologize instead.

hcap
04-04-2009, 06:18 AM
When I have more time I will find stuff said about me that is worse than connecting Tom to his weight.

I do plan on doing some target shooting later today. You wouldn't care to join me and become my partner of sorts by holding up my targets, would you?
Not even a smiley to indicate joking.
My Weight Watcher joke was clearly a joke.

Here's Tom the innocent, overreacting.

You calling us mindless zombies just underscore, hcap, how truly stupid and ignorant you really are. You have no clue, just hate and a narrow closed mind. You are the zombie.

Tom
04-04-2009, 12:43 PM
You are upset that I called you what you called us first??????

Add "wimp" to my list of descriptives of you, hcap.:D
Grow a set, dude....this ain't Seseme Street here.
If you can't take it, don't start it. Real simple.

Note the smiley. This is hcap immunity.

hcap
04-05-2009, 12:42 AM
You are upset that I called you what you called us first??????

Add "wimp" to my list of descriptives of you, hcap.:D
Grow a set, dude....this ain't Seseme Street here.
If you can't take it, don't start it. Real simple.

Note the smiley. This is hcap immunity.Most of you are full of you know what. I started nothing.

Pa complained about me commenting on your weight. I simply pointed out that this sort of stuff goes on all the time here in much worse form. And I get my fair share. I really could not care less. You can call me anything you want. And I know you will :lol: But when I am singled out, and THAT has happened before, it is hypocritical to say the least.

PaceAdvantage
04-05-2009, 10:05 PM
When we get your picture and get a chance to meet you in person, then you will be on equal ground. Until that time, your feeble attempts at "but Mommy, Tommy did it too" look and sound just as juvenile and ridiculous.

Greyfox
04-05-2009, 10:31 PM
When we get your picture and get a chance to meet you in person, then you will be on equal ground. Until that time, your feeble attempts at "but Mommy, Tommy did it too" look and sound just as juvenile and ridiculous.

You have the picture. Just envision a wiser older lady than the child with the peace symbol.
If Tom needs height watchers, what's the problem?