PDA

View Full Version : Taliban Threat to the White House?

Tom
03-31-2009, 03:32 PM
I thought the world would like us now that Obummer graces theWhite House?
Wuzzup wit dis?????

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,511873,00.html

Too bad Obummer can't listen in to phone calls for clues....he better get his warrants in order and be sure to read them their rights. No reason here to violate the Taliban's rights.

Greyfox
03-31-2009, 04:41 PM
Geez. I just thought 24 was fiction.
I hope Agent Jack Bauer is still on the payroll.

Are you sure a "sleeper cell" isn't already in the W.H.?

ddog
03-31-2009, 04:55 PM
I thought the world would like us now that Obummer graces theWhite House?
Wuzzup wit dis?????

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,511873,00.html

Too bad Obummer can't listen in to phone calls for clues....he better get his warrants in order and be sure to read them their rights. No reason here to violate the Taliban's rights.

well one thing for sure , you maintain around a 90% wrong rate here it seems.

:D

Greyfox
03-31-2009, 10:05 PM

As the President meets with Mayer to discuss Jack's situation, Jack enters the White House to extract the location of Juma's impending attack from Burnett. Chloe erases Burnett's name from Dubaku's list to allow Jack enough time to torture him; however, Janis discovers the deletion, Chloe is arrested, and the Secret Service interrupt the interrogation. Jack is arrested, and Burnett refuses the President's offer of immunity in exchange for the information regarding Juma's target. Meanwhile, Dubaku is discreetly murdered at the hospital. Renee follows the killer to a warehouse on the Potomac, where Juma's strike force is preparing to take a boat to their target. Renee stows away on Juma's boat, damaging her cell phone in the process. She learns that Juma's plan is to invade the White House via a hidden sewer duct accessible from the Potomac. However, she is spotted by one of Juma's men and flees, searching for a way to alert the White House in time.

Possible? or Impossible?

PaceAdvantage
03-31-2009, 10:10 PM
well one thing for sure , you maintain around a 90% wrong rate here it seems.

:DPlease explain. This story seems to be everywhere I look today. What is he 90% wrong about?

I suppose this threat is just more Bush/Republican fear-mongering...oh...wait a minute...that's right...Bush and the Republicans aren't around anymore...

I thought Obama was supposed to make the scary men go away?!?!?!? :eek:

Tom
03-31-2009, 10:39 PM
Don't they know Obummer is planning on releasing Gitmo prisoners, relocating them here, and signing them up for welfare.

That's 10% certain, ddog. 10-friggin- percent. :lol: