View Full Version : 2 Plays with Analysis-Tue. 3/31

csmith
03-31-2009, 06:56 AM
TUESDAY MARCH 31, 2009

NAP::
TRACK-PORTLAND MEADOWS
RACE-#3
HORSE-#3-(CASTLE PINES)[/COLOR]
Castle Pines is a very consistent runner above all. In his last 9 races he has finished 3rd or better. That
is consistency in my book. He does seem to have a little trouble when he step up to this grade. All of his 3rd place
finishes were in the class in which he finds himself today. Hopefully this is the day where that streak ends and he hits
the line a winner this time. He has Top Trainer, Jim Fergason in his corner and the Top Jockey Mark Anderson is back on board.
He seem to like a sloppy or muddy track of which you have an abundance here at Portland Meadows. It seems it rains everyday
in this part of the country. If the track is muddy or sloppy today that just adds to his chances of winning. He has the Best E1
and Best E2 Rating along with My Best Overall Speed Rating. He has had a decent recent work which also helps. The Morning Line
is a chalky 9/5 but I think I have proven we can make money if the price is right. I will definitely bet him if I can get My
Fair Odds of Even Money
Post Time is....4:41 PM EDST

NB::
TRACK-BEULAH PARK
RACE-#1
HORSE-#3-(DANCE WORLD)
Here we have another very consistent runners just as in the NAP above. In his last six start he has done no worse than 3rd.
He was the beaten favorite in his last race but I think he will make amends for that today. he stumbled at the start and still
ended up almost winning the race. That, to me that was a very strong effort and I think that shows good form when a horse can recover like that.
He has he Top trainer Rating and the Top Jockey Rating. The Trainer (Joseph Poole) is winning at a very impressive 21%. The Jockey (Luis Martinez)
is doing a little better than that by winning in 27% of his mounts. Dance World has Strong E1 Rating and The Best E2 Rating along with My Best Overall
Speed Rating. All indications are in place for a win this time. The Morning Line is 3/1 but I will make a nice wager on him if I can get
My Fair Odds of 6/5
Post Time is....1:15 PM EDST

The NAP ran off the board at underlay odds. The NB was a winner at underlay odds.

THE YEAR TO DATE PROFIT ON OVERLAYS REMAINS +52%