PDA

View Full Version : For Marc at DRF

melman
04-19-2003, 09:12 AM
Marc can you help a friend of mine who owns the North Wales News Agency in North Wales, Pa a small town 18 miles from Philly?? His problem is DRF distribution or lack of it. He has tried several times the customer service number but not getting results. He states he could sell a lot of the DRF if only he had the copies to sell. His current distributor just informed him they will no longer be delivering the DRF. Which is just as well as there service in the past was a joke. He states that he sells 35-40 copies a day of the Equibase/Sports Eye Daily Racing Program mostly because they show up everyday and do not complain about "returns" of unsold copies. He feels he would have many customers to buy the DRF on a regular basis if only he had them to sell on a REGULAR basis. His name is Clay Lewis and you can reach him at 215-699-3236. Thanks for any help.

Marc At DRF
04-21-2003, 01:23 PM
Forwarded it to the appropriate parties, thanks.

melman
04-21-2003, 08:55 PM
Marc, thank you for the very quick help and the info. I WAS under the impression that he was selling quite a few more of the Equibase/Sports Eye programs then stated. I do believe that he can sell more DRF's IF he gets delivery on a regular basis. Will talk with Clay again tomorrow but thanks again for the extra service. With Derby Day appoaching I know Clay sells a lot of DRF's for that day and I hope things work out better with the new distributor. There is hope for the DRF with people like you working for them.