PDA

View Full Version : DISAPLINE

markum77
03-30-2009, 12:48 AM
Just wanted to share my recent experiences to help those like me that wager daily. After having alot of success on paper I moved into the world of large wagers. After 4 winning days my $1000 had doubled with very conservative betting. With all the ease and excitement of having so much money, I began to wager on races I would not normally bet with my system... Overconfidence in my ability to make them work... after 2 days it was at $400. As usual my scheme had blown out..lol. I decided to write down all my rules and only wager exactly as I did when I had success.. but now the roll was low.... so I had to be sure of my bets. And bet half as much... two days later its back to 2k. This is akin to what Jeff did on the jcapper system... Now i rewrite my rules out before I sit down to wager and only wager when they are met. I plan to do this each time till I learn to control the demon. I think its the same as going nuts when you lose and betting too get back.. success can be as dangerous as failure.

magwell
03-30-2009, 01:01 AM
Thanks for sharing.......now share the rules...:)

markum77
03-30-2009, 01:07 AM
You dont need my rules, the rules you make are just fine, if you stick to them. Once you get something that makes you money!!

pic6vic
03-31-2009, 10:14 AM
Magwell

You do not need the rules. Place or show betting has been hashed and re hashed plenty on this board. In another thread markum stated how he was playing. If I understand what he is doing by playing to place, I doubt you would be willing to play his way. In short he is playing favorites to place or show and this is not easy, but beatable. If you are interested send me a PM

Good Luck

magwell
03-31-2009, 10:40 AM
Thanks, i didnt know what he was playing,I'll pass on the place and show bets.

markum77
03-31-2009, 11:52 AM
Vic know!!! its hard but if your careful its very beatable with a 10% rebate. Just a slow slow grind. upside is no chance of a signer or big loss days...by big loss it would be hard to lose a grand betting 4k a day to place and show. On horse that are almost locks. AT beu or tup.. its possible. The jocks make 200 for a win there.. any chance they might be betting !!..or pulling.. Edgar pacuar is .62 roi on a win bet and hes the leading jock im almost certain.

riskman
03-31-2009, 07:52 PM
Vic know!!! its hard but if your careful its very beatable with a 10% rebate.

Where are you getting a 10% rebate?