PDA

View Full Version : Desert Party !

draynay
03-27-2009, 06:12 PM
There is talk that Dubai could come up wet tomorrow and I am here to tell you Desert Party is the real deal on ANY wet surface. Should the track come up wet bet the house on Desert Party to win... he is my Derby horse of choice should Churchill come up wet. On a wet track he is 4 to 6 lengths better than any other 3 year old. :cool:

draynay
03-28-2009, 10:00 AM
Desert Party got the slightly wet track he wanted..... get ready for a romp. :eek:

the little guy
03-28-2009, 10:06 AM
Did you get permission from Stevie Belmont to start threads touting 2:5 shots?

draynay
03-28-2009, 10:12 AM

Lol... it takes just as much guts to put $100 bucks on the favorite as it does to put $10 on a 10 to 1 shot. I don't worry about odds I worry about cashing tickets.

Hey... still haven't heard about your pick for the Florida Derby... cat got your tongue? :rolleyes:

Relwob Owner
03-28-2009, 10:15 AM

Clicking on a thread that he starts is such a crappy way to start the day....

Good thing that every word he writes makes him sound even more ignorant....the one about taking guts to bet a 100 on a 2 to 5 shot was laughable...

Quagmire
03-28-2009, 10:20 AM
Hope you had him to place Draynay

draynay
03-28-2009, 10:23 AM
Hope you had him to place Draynay

I don't bet Dubai but what a great race those two got quite a rivalry going. Both are very good horses and should be a danger in the Derby. He got a little lone on the lead and got brave.... great race. :)

Tread
03-28-2009, 10:25 AM
I don't bet Dubai but what a great race those two got quite a rivalry going. Both are very good horses and should be a danger in the Derby. He got a little lone on the lead and got brave.... great race. :)

Nice try, but you said to bet the house to win. You said he would "romp". The winner had pressure much of the way and was not "lone" on the lead. Would you like to dig the hole any further?

Desert Party is a slow rat, I can only hope he won't take the place of a more deserving U.S. horse just because he racked up a bunch of earnings against other slow rats.

DanG
03-28-2009, 10:31 AM
There is talk that Dubai could come up wet tomorrow and I am here to tell you Desert Party is the real deal on ANY wet surface. Should the track come up wet bet the house on Desert Party to win... he is my Derby horse of choice should Churchill come up wet. On a wet track he is 4 to 6 lengths better than any other 3 year old. :cool:
I saw rain on the monitor and of course trust you implicitly…now where am I supposed to live? :(

I hope you have a spare room to rent.

draynay
03-28-2009, 10:37 AM
I saw rain on the monitor and of course trust you implicitly…now where am I supposed to live? :(

If Quality Road doesn't win I may be out on the street with you. I am just hoping to get 8 to 5.... :D

onefast99
03-28-2009, 10:41 AM
This is called the wiggle dance, wiggle out of anything you said, more evidence your a troll with limited knowledge of this game, bet the 2/5 shot all day and give me the 4/1's

tribecaagent
03-28-2009, 10:41 AM
How easy is it to root for this kid? He's grateful, humble, and seriously talented. Refreshing to watch.

DanG
03-28-2009, 10:43 AM
If Quality Road doesn't win I may be out on the street with you. I am just hoping to get 8 to 5.... :D
:D No doubt; you have certainly added drama to that race.

draynay
03-28-2009, 10:49 AM
This is called the wiggle dance, wiggle out of anything you said, more evidence your a troll with limited knowledge of this game, bet the 2/5 shot all day and give me the 4/1's

I bet even money all day long ! If it drops below that I pass. But I will double my money if that is the horse I like but I am not willing to take less than even money. Betting 4 to 1 does you no good if the horse doesn't win.

You can get great odds today on Danger to Society but it won't do you much good when the ticket is worthless. :cool:

Quagmire
03-28-2009, 10:57 AM
[QUOTE=draynay]I bet even money all day long ! If it drops below that I pass. But I will double my money if that is the horse I like but I am not willing to take less than even money.

Thats different from what you said about not betting Dubai

draynay
03-28-2009, 11:04 AM
[QUOTE=draynay]I bet even money all day long ! If it drops below that I pass. But I will double my money if that is the horse I like but I am not willing to take less than even money.

What ? I bet favorites as long as they pay even money or more and I am not betting Dubai I am sitting at my kitchen table enjoying my breakfast watching TVG.

I will be heading to the track in about an hour to bet big on This ones for Phil and Quality Road !!! Good luck to all. :cool:

miesque
03-28-2009, 11:12 AM
I just think its hilarious that someone who talks about betting the house on a horse can turn around and say they don't bet Dubai. Between that and him posting a link on another thread that so glaring highlights all his shortcomings, I will just say I haven't laughed as hard all week as I have this morning. :lol:

draynay
03-28-2009, 11:17 AM
I just think its hilarious that someone who talks about betting the house on a horse can turn around and say they don't bet Dubai. Between that and him posting a link on another thread that so glaring highlights all his shortcomings, I will just say I haven't laughed as hard all week as I have this morning. :lol:

You know ... I find that haters are my biggest fans ! So just keep hating it says more about you than it does about me. I am here to have a little fun.

Don't worry if Quality Road doesn't smoke the field you will have plenty of ammunition to shoot my way. Relax and enjoy a great day and try not to hate. ;)

Tom
03-28-2009, 11:19 AM
All that's missing here is tootsie frootsie.

miesque
03-28-2009, 11:34 AM
You know ... I find that haters are my biggest fans ! So just keep hating it says more about you than it does about me. I am here to have a little fun.

Don't worry if Quality Road doesn't smoke the field you will have plenty of ammunition to shoot my way. Relax and enjoy a great day and try not to hate. ;)

Its nice of you to make assumptions about which horses I prefer for the Florida Derby. And yes, its obvious you are here to have a little fun, but its even more hilarious that you fail to comprehend when you are being consistently and overwhelmingly outmatched.

onefast99
03-28-2009, 11:37 AM

Hate is a four letter word and not permissable on the forum. No one hates you they just seem to enjoy the self torture you have created. You have become the new kid on the block. Maybe you hit the Fl derby today with QR and you nail the Swale and end up being the top handicapper for the day, just think that and $9 gets you a nice breakfast at Juniors.

draynay
03-28-2009, 11:52 AM

I am sure you have a point I just don't know what it is. I have been betting the same way since Our Native won the Ohio Derby.

Let me give you the DD at Aqueduct take the 4 in the first True Wood and take the 1 in the second Evening Raise. Lets hope it pays 18 bucks.... good luck. ;)

onefast99
03-28-2009, 12:02 PM
[QUOTE=Quagmire]

I am sure you have a point I just don't know what it is. I have been betting the same way since Our Native won the Ohio Derby.

Let me give you the DD at Aqueduct take the 4 in the first True Wood and take the 1 in the second Evening Raise. Lets hope it pays 18 bucks.... good luck. ;)
There is another section for selections, go there and pick away...its free.

Red Knave
03-28-2009, 03:42 PM

Sorry, Dan. Since he said to, I bet his house on it. Ah, well.