PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy theories

dav4463
03-26-2009, 07:00 PM
As Dale might say from King of the Hill....................or how many of these do you believe in?

They are all working together in a plot to form a New World Order anyway. Bush, Obama, Cheney, Clinton....all of them! We are all doomed!

JFK died because he was getting too smart so the government had him killed!

The Masons control everything!

Bigfoot is real !

Elvis and Jim Morrison are still alive!

9/11 was an inside job!

The government knew about Pearl Harbor attack before it happened!

The Moon landing was faked!

Aliens created us and our religion!

FEMA is setting up camps for citizens who go against the government!

RaceBookJoe
03-26-2009, 07:33 PM
As Dale might say from King of the Hill....................or how many of these do you believe in?

They are all working together in a plot to form a New World Order anyway. Bush, Obama, Cheney, Clinton....all of them! We are all doomed!

JFK died because he was getting too smart so the government had him killed!

The Masons control everything!

Bigfoot is real !

Elvis and Jim Morrison are still alive!

9/11 was an inside job!

The government knew about Pearl Harbor attack before it happened!

The Moon landing was faked!

Aliens created us and our religion!

FEMA is setting up camps for citizens who go against the government!

Not sure if this is considered a conspiracy...but supposedly an alien base on the moon that was seen by a couple apollo missions. Matrix News Network/Out there tv has a lot of conspiracy type things. A few such as citizen-internment camps....fda approved chemicals.....chem trails.....the list goes on and on. rbj

Rookies
03-26-2009, 07:55 PM
One thing is certain. Some blog will report them and some posters here who love this stuff will report it as from the right hand of God ! :lol:

BlueShoe
03-26-2009, 08:13 PM
The first one mentioned is the one that has the most credence.All those listed are members of the Council On Foreign Relations.For decades,the conspiracy theorists have presented overwhelming evidence of the power and influence this semi-secret organization has wielded.Human nature being what is,and with over 4300 members,there are many cliques within the CFR.Some members detest other members and members run against each other in elections.That said,the long time goal of the CFR is the elimination of American sovereignty and the creation of a one world government.Many members are not aware of the goals of the CFR and join because of the prestige of association with powerful people.Many members differ about what methods to use in order to achieve their goals.Kind of like the old joke about telling someone that they are going to be executed,but that the executioners are argueing about which method to use.

prospector
03-26-2009, 08:18 PM
excellent tv movie about 30 years ago..Captains and Kings, about the world ruling class and the few people who really control the world..

ArlJim78
03-26-2009, 10:08 PM
who is that late night guy, has all kinds of stuff about aliens, and conspiracies and UFO's, etc?

Lefty
03-26-2009, 10:11 PM
george Noori, Coast To Coast

dav4463
03-26-2009, 11:35 PM
who is that late night guy, has all kinds of stuff about aliens, and conspiracies and UFO's, etc?

It used to be Art Bell before George took over.

www.coasttocoastam.com

LottaKash
03-26-2009, 11:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

some of you may have seen this, but this movie and it's rationale is what I have been subscribing to for quite some time now, and no one can convince me otherwise, as there is too much information to be of any coincidence, in my book....

If your mind is closed, then by all means go on waving your flag and rooting for your favorite political party....The future is near....Not here?.....You will soon see......

On a note....Occasionally, Youtube will censor this, and then remarkably you will get it to go again....If you have trouble with this, then try a few times more...

sadly,

kenwoodallpromos
03-27-2009, 02:24 AM
1 and 7 are confirmed. 1) the "government" is more corporate power and capitalism influencing governments; 7) here us much written on the apanese codes being broken prior to Pearl Harbor- Pacific fleet headquarters. The worst part is no one had regular "birdwatching" in place1

Bobzilla
03-27-2009, 08:32 AM
1) Ah yes, the Gnomes of Zurich. I'm not sure what it is, perhaps a sixth sense (or maybe I'm just a paranoid nut with an over active imagination), that has always made me suspect the existence of a world network of a powerful few, a stealthy undercurrent which can exert varying degrees of influence upon the decisions of governments in regard to monetary policy and foreign policy. I don't believe most government officials are even aware of it themselves including the names listed, though one of the four listed I would have to wonder about. The beneficiaries of these manipulations are probably part of, and linked to, influential families like the Rothschilds and Rockefellers for example. There would be some who have a vested interest in international banking, energy and the military-industrial complex, the latter being exactly what Eisenhower warned us about upon his departure from office and the unfettered influence it could exercise, especially if the public at large within this democracy became increasingly misinformed and ultimately dumbed down. Ironically one of Eisenhower's biggest benefactors were the Rockefellers.

2) I was born the year of JFK's assassination. The more I hear about his presidency the more I have to wonder if he was stepping on a lot of toes.

3) I doubt Masons rule the world. That being said they've been irking many for centuries because of their secretive nature. Maybe I'll join.

4) I'm agnostic about ol' Bigfoot. Maybe. Maybe not. I wish there was more footage which could be irrefutable. I'm sure there are still some species of life that are yet to be discovered and I suppose that could include a small and mostly hidden population of large bipeds.

5) We know who the creeps were who planned, financed and carried out the September 11th terror attacks. Whether or not some of the few whom I referenced while discussing conspiracy theory #1 knew something was up and chose to sit back I don't know. I'm inclined to seriously doubt it. The 9/11 attacks were more than anything a result of clashing civilizations on a shrinking planet.

6) It's been well documented that the allies were aware something was up and that we were probably going to be attacked. The specifics of which may not have been totally clear to us come 12/7/41. The preference would have been to be ready for the Japanese when they arrived that morning then we wouldn't have lost such a high percentage of our Pacific fleet and so many human lives. Public support for our involvement in the war would have still been assured even if we didn't lose so many lives and war vessels after such an attack. It really was like shooting fish in a barrel and I can't imagine that that's what our government expected or wanted.

7) The six lunar landings took place. Too many people were involved with this effort to have successfully carried out such a conspiracy. I'll leave it at that. I don't want to get pissed.

8) This conspiracy is different from the general discussion or debate about an extraterrestial presence here on earth. My own opinion about our true origin is that we haven't learned all that we will someday know. Relatively speaking we're really not that old a species and not as advanced as we might like to think. I hope that someday in the future we'll have a better understanding of this topic.

9) Why would FEMA be building camps for those who are against the government? Slave labor camps? Human experimentation? When they don't need us around anymore why don't they just kill us all with the release of a deadly disease or simply enforce mass sterilization and let us die off. In the end it doesn't matter, all species eventually die off, that much is true. Eventually the sun will burn out. Before that happens earth would have been pulverized by an asteroid so by then it really won't matter much if JFK was assassinated by Cubans, Gambinos, MJ12 trying to cover up Roswell, freaking Morrison or Bigfoot.

OTM Al
03-27-2009, 09:34 AM
All are complete crap, but a couple make for fairly entertaining movies.

cj's dad
03-27-2009, 10:01 AM
The only conspiracy theory I believe in is the "magic loogie" which struck Keith Hernandez as seen on a Seinfeld episode several years ago.

Seemed as believable as the ones posted here !!

Bobzilla
03-27-2009, 10:18 AM
The only conspiracy theory I believe in is the "magic loogie" which struck Keith Hernandez as seen on a Seinfeld episode several years ago.

Seemed as believable as the ones posted here !!

If I remember the episode correctly I believe the magic loogie eminated from a "grassy knoll" just outside Shea. Can't remember if the perpetrator was Cosmo Kramer or Newman.

Marshall Bennett
03-27-2009, 10:48 AM
All are complete crap, but a couple make for fairly entertaining movies.
They're crap and so were the movies . :)

rastajenk
03-27-2009, 11:08 AM
I believe that Jim Morrison went to the moon on an acid trip and set up a base camp for Masons to plot for 9/11, in a vain attempt to bring down the CFR and their FEMA henchmen. As for Elvis and Sasquatch, well, has anyone ever seen them together? Hmmmm? :eek:

jballscalls
03-27-2009, 11:43 AM
my buddy had a theory that the flight 93 on 9/11 was shot down by us in order to prevent a more significant accident, cause obviously we knew it was hijacked and was going somewhere to kill many more people. So they shot it down. Don't know if it matters, but he's a big liberal.

cj's dad
03-27-2009, 12:09 PM
If I remember the episode correctly I believe the magic loogie eminated from a "grassy knoll" just outside Shea. Can't remember if the perpetrator was Cosmo Kramer or Newman.

It was Newman -

He referred to KH as "pretty boy" - Kramer was hit by the "magic loogie" !!

eclecticapper
03-27-2009, 01:11 PM
Actually, it was relief pitcher Roger McDowell. During the re-enactment, Seinfeld pointed out Keith Hernandez couldn't possibly have hit both Newman and Kramer. Roger McDowell could hit both from his hiding place in the bushes.

Lefty
03-27-2009, 10:33 PM
Bingo. I knew it wasn't Newman and was trying to think of what ballplayer did it. I failed in the memory but you didn't. Congrats.

Tom
03-28-2009, 10:25 AM
WEzBeP6pRoY&feature=PlayList&p=D5E7102F1B32ED20&index=0&playnext=1

delayjf
03-29-2009, 07:16 PM
I've got a neighbor that thinks Bush orchestrated 9/11 and is making millions in oil profits. When I ask him what proof he has for his theory, he has none only the explaination that he's connected to the Saudis so you just know it has to be true. When I press him for proof of the millions Bush / Cheney is supposedly making he responds that they are too smart and that you will never catch them red-handed. :rolleyes:

Tom
03-29-2009, 08:27 PM
I didn't know you lived next door to hcap!

JustRalph
03-29-2009, 11:57 PM
my buddy had a theory that the flight 93 on 9/11 was shot down by us in order to prevent a more significant accident, cause obviously we knew it was hijacked and was going somewhere to kill many more people. So they shot it down. Don't know if it matters, but he's a big liberal.

a really great read on the subject.........

http://www.amazon.com/Touching-History-Untold-Unfolded-America/dp/1416559256/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1238385286&sr=8-1

If you are a pilot you will really get into this one............

Preview it here **read all six pages
http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/1416559256/ref=sib_dp_pt#reader-link

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41VufsnaeKL._SS500_.jpg

Valuist
03-30-2009, 12:20 AM
How about the whole saving AIG/let Lehman die episodes from last September? Was it mere coincidence that AIG, at a much bigger price, was kept afloat while Lehman died? And who was the lead counterparty to AIG's credit default swaps? None other than Goldman Sachs.....the company former Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson was the CEO for.

PaceAdvantage
03-30-2009, 10:31 PM
he responds that they are too smart and that you will never catch them red-handed. :rolleyes:These are the same guys who in another breath will tell you Bush is the dumbest Prez ever...will the comedy ever end?