PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed .....Obama's foreign policy....wrong region

JustRalph
03-19-2009, 05:13 PM
http://hotair.com/archives/2009/03/19/confirmed-dvds-obama-gave-gordon-brown-are-the-wrong-format/

Confirmed: DVDs that Obama gave Gordon Brown are the wrong format

Via Media Blog, one final cringeworthy indignity from the gifts that keep on giving. Until now I thought Obama’s team had spent about five minutes brainstorming on what to get Brown. I was wrong. It was more like two minutes.

What’s that term The One’s been using for his foreign policy? Ah, right. “Smart power.”

PaceAdvantage
03-19-2009, 05:52 PM
I can't wait to see this parodied on SNL, shown 1,000,000 times on Letterman and talked about nonstop for years....

Oh wait...I'm sorry...Obama is prez now. I am still in "How the MSM treats a Prez - the Bush years."

My bad.

ddog
03-19-2009, 08:30 PM
yeah and right after Pakistan cracks partly due to us inflaming the people with the drone attacks we can see that lampooned as well.

it's coming.

we will certainly be looking for a laugh about then.

we will be in iraq and afg and then what we call up the boy scouts?

russia and friends are sitting back and laughing, we are making it easier for them.

lord what a 3:00 am wakeup call you are in for.

Dave Schwartz
03-19-2009, 09:26 PM
Dog,

Not that it really makes any difference but one of the things that bothers me most is that when we get that 3am wakeup and our country is gone... and that is going to happen... when that call comes, because we have no military and continually rolled over for the muslim world (ala Jimmy Carter) the dems will still believe it is because of what the repubs did.

Just watch in California as they continue to crumble. What do the dems who have destroyed California do? Why they move somewhere else so that they can destroy that state as well.

Regards,
Dave Schwartz

Tom
03-19-2009, 09:58 PM
You know what Dave, I predict at least one major US city will be wiped out and 1 million people will die in an attack brought on by the miserable coward.
And I still will not support the heap of garbage. Or anyone who does.

What does Arnold say to a Californian after he collects their taxes?

I'll be back!

ddog
03-19-2009, 10:03 PM
Dave

i am understanding your point, especially about calyfornyah.

But, we will have to disagree, we will not lose the country due military force.

Not in our lifetime anyway.

We will take ourselves out by thinking we need to be the world cop and every muslim is a dyed in the wool terror freak with a backpack bomb swimming this way.

that's just not how i see it.

there are more muslims in this world who could care less , they want what you want for your kids and your life.

our job is to keep a lid , quietly on the 1percent at most dead-enders without creating 10percent more.

We may have to disagree on this and i could be wrong but i am willing to take the shot, you really don't have another choice.

We are not going to wipe out a billion people even with our weapons.