PDA

View Full Version : Treason by Pelosi?

Tom
03-19-2009, 03:18 PM
She told Justice to look the other way and let newspapers violate the law and merge.

Now she spits in the face of those who put their lives on the line defending our borders and protecting our nations from the hordes of illegals coming here.

She tell those who disobey our laws, come here and steal from us "patriots!"
This bitch is a an enemy of real Americans and needs to be tried for treason.
And we all know what the penalty for that is.......

http://quipster.wordpress.com/2009/03/19/pelosi-caught-slamming-us-immigration-policy-with-illegals/

GaryG
03-19-2009, 03:37 PM
Oh, THAT bitch! I thought this was a thread about Barney Frank....

Tom
03-19-2009, 03:50 PM
No, no...he is the bitch of the Banks. :lol::lol::lol:

ddog
03-19-2009, 03:58 PM
pelosi while odious has not 1/10th of the damge that these "bitches" named in the below have done to this country, not a 1/10th.

Right on Mr. Buchanan - rattle their dens and expose the vipers!!

By Patrick J. Buchanan

During Nixon’s historic trip to China in 1972, his interpreter and I, free for a few hours, conscripted a driver to take us on a tour of Beijing. Somewhere in my files are photos from that day we toured the grim city of Chairman Mao in the time of the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution.

The interpreter: Charles Freeman — the same Charles Freeman Adm. Dennis Blair chose to chair the National Intelligence Council that prepares National Intelligence Estimates on critical national security issues such as Iran’s nuclear program.

Educated at Yale and Harvard Law, Freeman has served his country in Delhi, Taipei, Bangkok and Beijing. He was Ronald Reagan’s deputy assistant secretary of state for Africa and Bill Clinton’s assistant secretary of defense for international security affairs. George Bush I named him ambassador to Saudi Arabia. Freeman was our man in Riyadh when Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf and 500,000 U.S. troops arrived to evict the army of Saddam Hussein from Kuwait.

In 1997, Freeman succeeded George McGovern as president of the Middle East Policy Council — and he began to speak out.

MORE AT THE LINK:

http://buchanan.org/blog/pjb-of-patriots-and-assassins-1476

ddog
03-19-2009, 05:17 PM
a disgrace - everyone of them that voted for this need to be defeated and never voted to dogcatcher.

it is getting warmer out here, maybe i smell some smoke baby!!!!!!!!!!!

http://buchanan.org/blog/pjb-a-sellout-of-our-unemployed-1471
By Patrick J. Buchanan

By the choices we make we define ourselves. We reveal our biases and beliefs. And so, too, do our institutions.

In writing the $789 billion stimulus bill, Congress revealed that, for all its “Buy American” blather, it does not truly put America first. It does not believe that 10 million jobless Americans, in the country their fathers built, should receive any preference in hiring 12 million to 20 million illegal aliens who broke into this country and owe her no loyalty, allegiance or love.

Is this a slur on the patriotism of some of our congressmen? You betcha.

What other conclusion can one reach after Congress refused to require that employers on construction projects, paid for by U.S. tax dollars in the stimulus bill, verify that their workers are Americans?

For that is precisely what Congress did.

READ THE REST AT THE LINK ABOVE

Tom
03-19-2009, 09:32 PM
How's this.....everyone in both congress is a lying POS.

Like the moron said the other day, everyone of them should apologize and then commit suicide.

No loss on any of them.

ddog
03-19-2009, 09:43 PM
sorry pa, i got carried away there.

Tom
03-19-2009, 10:03 PM
No, no....you're on a roll.

boxcar
03-22-2009, 05:33 PM
Ms. Pelosi continues to outdo herself. Read or listen to the two videos to see what I mean. She tells illegals that they are patriotic because these lawbreakers are the future of America, and that those who are lawfully conducting raids on illegals and deporting them are "unpatriotic". Just mind boggling stuff that would never enter the mind of any normal, sane person.

http://www.capsweb.org/content.php?id=595&menu_id=8

Boxcar

PaceAdvantage
03-22-2009, 11:40 PM
In a non-bizarro world, a video like that would easily lead to her defeat in the next election.

Tom
03-23-2009, 07:37 AM
Not if a lot of illegals are voting in it.....very possible.