PDA

View Full Version : Activate the droids!

ArlJim78
03-16-2009, 05:14 PM
The Obama-bots, (Acorn, community activists, and other cult members) have been activated and called up into service. Mission statements, pledge letters, and training videos have been sent out to mobilize their forces in support of President Obamas bold plan to destroy, oops I mean to renew America.

Unlike the Tea party movement which happened totally spontaneously and without demands from above, the Obama-bots need quite a bit of hand-holding and guidance to get them to swing into action.

Here is the letter;

Friend –

The current debate in Washington over President Obama’s budget has made one thing clear — ensuring our long-term prosperity won’t come without a fight.

Partisan voices and special interests are showing real resistance to President Obama’s call for making the necessary reforms and investments in energy, health care, and education. That’s why we need to bring the conversation back into homes and communities across America.

Last week, thousands of you pledged your support for the President’s economic plan and encouraged your friends and family to join you in a national display of support. Now I need you to take the next step.

This weekend, supporters like you are organizing Pledge Project Canvasses to talk to people in their communities about this plan and mobilize support in neighborhoods across the country.

Host or attend a Pledge Project Canvass in your neighborhood this weekend.

It’s absolutely crucial that Americans hear from you about this plan — we can’t leave this important debate up to a Washington establishment that doesn’t welcome change.

It’s up to you to show Washington that Americans are demanding this new direction and won’t stand on the sidelines while our country’s future is at stake.

On these canvasses, you’ll join fellow supporters in your community to:
Talk with people about the President’s plan
Ask them to sign their names to the pledge
Provide information on how to contact and urge their elected representatives to support the plan
Host or attend a canvass this weekend:

http://my.barackobama.com/pledgecanvass

Nothing is more powerful than having people hear from ordinary Americans about the vision President Obama has laid out for our country. Join us this weekend.

Thanks,

Mitch

Mitch Stewart
Director
Organizing for America

http://michellemalkin.cachefly.net/michellemalkin.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/logobama-facebook.jpg

ArlJim78
03-16-2009, 05:22 PM
creepy, creepy, creepy.

b4NKllI3AfM

DJofSD
03-16-2009, 05:56 PM
The current debate in Washington over President Obama’s budget has made one thing clear — ensuring our long-term prosperity won’t come without a fight.
Don't make the mistake by reading that first sentence and think they mean the American people or even those that voted for BO. They mean the democratic overlords and power brokers. They're only worried about their own personal longevity and keep every one else in serfdom status. And the fight is to keep you down. The longest and most expensive war this country has fought is the war on poverty -- and they're going to keep on fighting until they win. That is, win your body, mind and soul.

JustRalph
03-16-2009, 06:01 PM
I just love answering the door wearing my onesie jumper pajamas and a 40 caliber...........it makes these guys want to run..........

come on......come canvassing to my door............. :lol: . :ThmbUp:

boxcar
03-16-2009, 06:45 PM
So, let me see if I have this straight. We have these mindless robots, who have been indoctrinated in the Ways of Obama; and these sheeple are to go into the highways and byways of America to convince other sheeple that Obama has this "grand master plan" to fix the economy, while simultaneously trying to recruit (as in "proselytize" these sheeple so that they, too, can go out knocking on doors to make converts of others. And according to this deputy director in this video, there are three critical areas that need reforming -- these three being Energy, Education and Health.

Now, did anyone notice anything missing in this chap's 10-step approach on how to make converts? Did he make any mention at all of the what the details are to this plan that would reform these three highly important issues in our society? Did his instructions mention revealing any details to potential signatories/converts? Yet...these mindless robots are to go out and obtain signatures of support. Those being solicited are signing off on what, specifically!? What exactly are the signatories actually supporting!? Is not this procedure analogous to a stranger walking up to you asking you to sign over a blank check to them!? "Just sign on the bottom line, ma'am; and don't worry about the details. We'll fill you in on those later -- after the legislation is passed."

And I just love the part where they're asking for email addresses, promising privacy. I nearly fell off my chair, I was laughing so hard.

And when that woman so eagerly signed, I was only surprised that she didn't offer to sign in her own blood! :bang: :bang:

So...this whole campaign of signature is grounded in raw emotion. No details. No facts. And this was evident by the young female airhead who signed because she wants her child in the future to secure a job -- to be able to work. :bang: :bang: Whatever happened to the true and tried old fashioned way of procuring employment? You can tell that she fully expected the State to somehow provide employment for her kid. A real Nanny State lover -- that one! She had a really good, healthy, strong sense of entitlement! :rolleyes:

And did everyone catch the part about how these recruiters are to handle objectors? They were told to not engage in debate or argument. This is the very same thing cults tell their proselytizers when they're out preaching their false gospels. Exactly the same thing! And the leaders of these cults make sure these "missionaries" understand this because they don't want to risk losing any of them by having someone convince them of the error of their ways.

Oh...yes, the messiah is mobilizing his mindless, slavishly obedient sheeple.

Boxcar

boxcar
03-16-2009, 06:58 PM
Don't make the mistake by reading that first sentence and think they mean the American people or even those that voted for BO. They mean the democratic overlords and power brokers. They're only worried about their own personal longevity and keep every one else in serfdom status. And the fight is to keep you down. The longest and most expensive war this country has fought is the war on poverty -- and they're going to keep on fighting until they win. That is, win your body, mind and soul.

Excellent observation, DJ! And the megabytes of irony is that the State has never produced wealth or prosperity! Only the private sector can do that. Only the free market in capitalism can do that. The People are the Producers. The State is the Taker. Takers cannot generate wealth or prosperity. But when the State tries to convince us otherwise, then believe this: This is THE GREAT LIE! The State, by trying to socially engineer Equal Outcomes, can only spread the misery -- not the wealth!

Boxcar

Golf and Horses
03-16-2009, 09:18 PM
The Obama-bots, (Acorn, community activists, and other cult members) have been activated and called up into service. Mission statements, pledge letters, and training videos have been sent out to mobilize their forces in support of President Obamas bold plan to destroy, oops I mean to renew America.
And after a hard day of canvassing and signature gathering, what better way to recharge than with a delicious helping of....?
http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/0,1518,612684,00.html:lol:

ArlJim78
03-16-2009, 09:40 PM
And after a hard day of canvassing and signature gathering, what better way to recharge than with a delicious helping of....?
http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/0,1518,612684,00.html:lol:

oh comrade that is funny. I'd like to meet the German marketing wizard who came up with that idea.

don't forget about breakfast.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_y7akKaUErMI/SF61aj-EXII/AAAAAAAAA1M/rsbpWt9_10A/s400/Obama+Waffle+Logo.jpg

ArlJim78
03-16-2009, 09:53 PM
And I just love the part where they're asking for email addresses, promising privacy. I nearly fell off my chair, I was laughing so hard.

Boxcar
yes, it's such a joke, its all about fundraising.

did you catch at one point the narrator said to "ask the hard question", meaning to ask the mark to sign the pledge?

I half expected Alec Baldwin to walk on the set with his brass balls and talking about Always Be Closing.

boxcar
03-17-2009, 12:12 AM
yes, it's such a joke, its all about fundraising.

did you catch at one point the narrator said to "ask the hard question", meaning to ask the mark to sign the pledge?

I half expected Alec Baldwin to walk on the set with his brass balls and talking about Always Be Closing.

:lol: :lol:

What several conservatives should do when approached by these sheeple is play along with them. Sign the pledge and pretend to want to find out more about how to become a BO canvasser. Of course, the canvassers would bite on that immediately. Once hooked, the conservatives should proceed to become moles in the BO organization. The dirt they would dig up would make for a fascinating and educational read.

Boxcar

ArlJim78
03-21-2009, 09:35 PM
well today was the day that the droids were supposed to take to the streets and sign-up new pledges. it looks like they may have forgot to set the alarm or else decided to play bingo instead.

i've looked everywhere for any stories about it, even the lamestream media like CNN or MSNBC, nothing. zero, zip, nada.

you know if there was any kind of turn-out it would have been on the nightly news.

was anyone approached today by one of the droids?:D

ddog
03-21-2009, 09:59 PM
they know who to a avoid. you are not a target rich individual to them.

or they changed the day or the date is in code to throw you off.

:lol:

Shemp Howard
03-21-2009, 10:10 PM
Details

Looks like this is a week-long effort. (from Barry O's wp)

Citizens Creating Change (Pledge Project Canvass)
Lets all get out there, hit the streets and take ownership of our future and the future of our children!. This country is in trouble, we can not count on the Government alone to effect change, we need to take part in the change as well. Join us in the most important cause that you can ever be a part of...A CAUSE FOR CHANGE!!!
Time:Saturday, March 28 from 12:00 PM - 2:00 PMHost:David D'AntonioLocation:Market Frankford Terminal (Philadelphia, PA) Philadelphia, PA 19124

Directions:The event will be held at the Market Frankford EL station at various spots.

ArlJim78
03-21-2009, 10:16 PM
hmm, must be another case where they can't get their story straight on the dates.

the website that I posted below said the 21st.
"Take the next step now by hosting or attending a Pledge Project Canvass the weekend of Saturday, March 21st."

Tom
03-21-2009, 10:21 PM
They are out there tonight!
R_9HX5Mw_OI