PDA

View Full Version : Poll-Want Obama To Succeed-But Will He?

Steve 'StatMan'
03-15-2009, 11:14 PM
For those that were willing to vote the President Obama Succeeds:

Will President Obama succeed in his Presidency?

Secretariat
03-16-2009, 02:55 PM
I voted a decent chance. THe question is what constitutes success. GW and Cheney think they were successful. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also noticed quite a few who didn't understand your directions.

Tom
03-16-2009, 03:10 PM
u mean like you....bringing Bush into the thread. Nice play, Shakespeare.

Secretariat
03-17-2009, 08:40 PM
u mean like you....bringing Bush into the thread. Nice play, Shakespeare.

Uh, Tom, did you read Steve's post,

"For those that were willing to vote the President Obama Succeeds:"

Since there are more people voting in this poll than in the Will He Succeed poll, I don't think you got the jist of what he was asking.

cj's dad
03-18-2009, 12:54 PM
very strange - I didn't see either Bush or Chaney mentioned in Steve's original post - but give me a moment and I'll check again.

Nope, not there !!

Steve 'StatMan'
03-19-2009, 12:12 AM
There are two similar polls, this one, (which was supposed to be) for those who think want Obama to Succeed, and the other, who Don't Want Obama to Succeed. Each one was asking within that breakout, if they think he will succeed, so we had a feel for how many Want him to Succeed & think he will or won't, and those that Don't Want him to Succeed, and think he will or won't.

Yes Sec, I was suspecting yesterday too, based on the counts, that we might have a few extra votes in here, given the numbers that voted that they Want him To Succeed.

We'll, I'm giving it a good try anyway. I knew it might be hard to keep it pure. Plus the different polls and suggeston threads move up and down and between pages, so it may be hard to follow, and some have deja va feelings. Hopefully we'll learn whatever we can learn from it all. I wanted to make the good effort at least.