PDA

View Full Version : Down goes Bama!!!

dutchboy
03-14-2009, 01:49 PM
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123690358175013837.html

boxcar
03-14-2009, 01:57 PM
A poll like this would also account for the 180 degree turnaround BO did with respect to the current state of the economy. So many people have no confidence in current policies or BO because BO himself doesn't exude any.

Boxcar

jballscalls
03-14-2009, 02:43 PM
I think from election to this point, Bush had risen 6 points and Obama is going quite a bit.

Obama really didn't have anywhere to go but down in these polls, cause his approval ratings were way to high, they were strictly on hype.

PaceAdvantage
03-14-2009, 06:07 PM
Oh no!

Steve 'StatMan'
03-14-2009, 06:40 PM
May I suggest a change in the title of this thread in honor of Hcap, and rename it "How Low Can O'bama Go?" after his thread of what, 4 to 6 years. And we can come back and update it about every one or two months, if it rises, we can skip like he would an maybe did, but if it falls, we can drudge it right back up again, just like he did. Patriotic Dissent, just like he and the Four Horsemen clung to and justified themselves.

Oh, my picture of a younger Bush giving the camera the finger suddenly rejects because it is too large. I used it before. But thats OK, use your imagination.

hcap
03-14-2009, 11:02 PM
May I suggest a change in the title of this thread in honor of Hcap, and rename it "How Low Can O'bama Go?" after his thread of what, 4 to 6 years. And we can come back and update it about every one or two months, if it rises, we can skip like he would an maybe did, but if it falls, we can drudge it right back up again, just like he did. Patriotic Dissent, just like he and the Four Horsemen clung to and justified themselves.

Oh, my picture of a younger Bush giving the camera the finger suddenly rejects because it is too large. I used it before. But thats OK, use your imagination.By all means. Except I started that thread in November of 05. Well after bush had been in office. 4 + years later. Obama has been in 8 weeks. Four Horsemen?? A misnomer and exaggeration. At the same time on Pa off-topic there were at least 3 or 4x as many rabid "Bushmen" defending the status quo. Now there are 10 or 15 as many rabid righties as sane lefties :jump:

BTW, There was ample evidence of HOW much of a screw up bush was by the time I started the thread.

boxcar
03-14-2009, 11:56 PM
BTW, There was ample evidence of HOW much of a screw up bush was by the time I started the thread.

Whatever it was, it Bush couldn't hold a candle to BO's monumental screwups in these last 2+ months!

Boxcar