Anderon
03-14-2009, 01:45 PM
Here is one of my plays....#7 at 4/5

judd
03-14-2009, 01:50 PM
i never in my life bet a 4-5 horse

Anderon
03-14-2009, 01:56 PM
Wouldn't you know it, the first play I post runs out...He was so rank out of the gate and in the stretch it was unreal....This is the first one that has run worse than second on me!!! I guess it was due to happen sooner or later but on my first post....geeeze. I did this one manually by cutting and pasting info from my program that I use now, a little cumbersum doing it.

redeye007
03-14-2009, 02:03 PM
I used the 1/2 favorite to run 2nd in the last one at GP yesterday for the super. Had the winner on top but the chalk ran 3rd killing my ticket. short priced runners never seem too reliable. :D

Anderon
03-14-2009, 02:09 PM
I'm just going to wait until my programming is done to try and post anymore selections as it's just to cumbersum to do it this way. So stay tuned for the first part of April.

harness2008
03-14-2009, 04:30 PM
I never saw anything like this. The horse took a right turn out of the gate, had to race diagonal to reach the pack to the first turn. Was then 3-4 wide all the way around the first turn and down the backside, makes a move between the 1/2 and 3/4 pole and is at least in contention about 5 off to the top of the stretch when again he takes an extreme right hand turn and goes 8-10 wide coming into the lane. All this for a 4-5 chalk. Unreal.

PaceAdvantage
03-14-2009, 06:21 PM
Wouldn't you know it, the first play I post runs out...He was so rank out of the gate and in the stretch it was unreal....This is the first one that has run worse than second on me!!! I guess it was due to happen sooner or later but on my first post....geeeze. I did this one manually by cutting and pasting info from my program that I use now, a little cumbersum doing it.You, my friend, are precious! :lol:

But really, I can't wait to see you post some plays and attain the stats you claim. At least you're willing to back it up live.

But I do love your shtick!

whobet
03-14-2009, 10:48 PM
LOL, Anderon will never quit working on finding the answer,

Go Anderon

whobet
03-14-2009, 10:50 PM
I never saw anything like this. The horse took a right turn out of the gate, had to race diagonal to reach the pack to the first turn. Was then 3-4 wide all the way around the first turn and down the backside, makes a move between the 1/2 and 3/4 pole and is at least in contention about 5 off to the top of the stretch when again he takes an extreme right hand turn and goes 8-10 wide coming into the lane. All this for a 4-5 chalk. Unreal.

It was like he was trying to DOOM Anderon's pick.

Anderon
03-14-2009, 11:06 PM
Who...This race was just a total aborition, he bolted at the gate and bolted on the turn for home, don't know what happened to him but it wasn't normal looking by any means. It just happens to be on my first selection posting this play and wouldn't ya know it, it bombs on me. I do have the answer tho, so don't lose the the faith just yet wait till I roll out the selections in the first week or so in April. :) :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Anderon
03-14-2009, 11:08 PM
i never in my life bet a 4-5 horse

Judd...I know I will persuade you to do so in the next few weeks....don't ever say never !!! :)

HUSKER55
03-14-2009, 11:32 PM
wELL Anderon,...all is not lost. You made ME feel better. I thought I was the only one that had crap like that happen to. It is comforting to know I am not alone. :D

I am waiting till April...patiently.

Stay well.

:)