PDA

View Full Version : How would you like to win 88.6% of the time using only 1 horse selection?

Anderon
03-13-2009, 07:04 PM
I have been gone for some time and have not been posting due to the fact of some very intense backtesting of all my toteboard data that I have ammassed over the last 8 years. I have interestingly enough have found a pattern that Wins right now at a clip of 88.6% a has a Place percentage of 100%, that's right 100% Place, using only 1 horse !!!

I'm getting 3-4 plays a day and as much as 7-8 plays a day, this is a chalk play but it's the most incredible thing I have ever found with such consistancy. Now for the good part, my ROI on Win is 74.3% with Place at 37.8% and Show at 14.0%. I'm hitting exacta's at a 74.3% with an ROI of 94.2%. I use my Super Chalk horse on top of my next 4 top rated horses to achieve this.

I'm in the process right now of getting this programmed by my programmer and I will be rolling out my selections for everyone on PaceAvantage around the first week or second of April so that you will see for yourself that what I'm telling you here is reality.

So stay tuned and be ready for the selections in the next few weeks. :) :ThmbUp:

markum77
03-13-2009, 08:11 PM
I HIT A DOCUMENTED 14 OF 15 TO PLACE AND SHOW... FOLLOW MY THREAD AND YOU CAN SEE.. THATS 93% .. WITH ONE HORSE.. THE BAR HAS BEEN RAISED..

PaceAdvantage
03-13-2009, 08:50 PM
I for one can't wait to see this happen.

Anderon
03-13-2009, 09:31 PM
I HIT A DOCUMENTED 14 OF 15 TO PLACE AND SHOW... FOLLOW MY THREAD AND YOU CAN SEE.. THATS 93% .. WITH ONE HORSE.. THE BAR HAS BEEN RAISED..

Great job Markum that's not an easy task to do in this game, I applaud you from my seat as I know what it takes do that. However, it's even more incredible to do it just to win, which is what I do with this type of selection. I play all my selections personally and will show everyone my account balance when I start and when I finish over a course of a week. I will be playing this selection to win only, I will not play the exacta's. Remember now Markum, I have a 100% place and show on this play so you will need to step it up to catch me. :cool:

BELMONT 6-6-09
03-13-2009, 09:39 PM
Anderon,

Kudos to the hard work research. It's amazing to that high a win percentage over a decent sample.Are their any hard and frim rules that are used in this formula?

Anderon
03-13-2009, 10:21 PM
Thanks Zappi

I have applied a mathamatical formula to calculate and guage the sensitivity of the odds movement at certain intervals of the odds progression and it is somewhat complex, that's why I have to get it programmed so I can tell right away if it is a selection becuase just trying to eyeball it is just to difficult to see if it qualifies as my selection with the rules that I apply to it. I know this may sound vague but it goes thru a continual calculation all the way up to post, so I don't have simple answer to say this is how I do it. I hope this helps.

I will tell you this, I have won my last 21 in a row and 33 out of my last 35 races with the other 2 running 2nd. This is what you can expect from this type of play.

Anderon
03-13-2009, 10:32 PM
I for one can't wait to see this happen.

I can't wait to get my programming finished so I can show you. I know you Mike, you are very skepitical but you will be truly amazed as I will actually do what I am saying I will do. I have truley shocked myself with this as it just continues to win win win !!! :ThmbUp:

whobet
03-13-2009, 10:51 PM
Go My Friend Anderon :cool:

markum77
03-13-2009, 11:24 PM
THANKS. I ONCE SAW A GUY HIT 17 IN A ROW.. VERY HARD TO DO.. ALL WERE 3-5 OR SO. EVEN I COULD BE A WINNER WITH 100% PLACE AND SHOW WINNERS.. YET FOR THE DAY I AM SURE I WOULD BE A LOSER.

sligg
03-13-2009, 11:52 PM
I have been gone for some time and have not been posting due to the fact of some very intense backtesting of all my toteboard data that I have ammassed over the last 8 years. I have interestingly enough have found a pattern that Wins right now at a clip of 88.6% a has a Place percentage of 100%, that's right 100% Place, using only 1 horse !!!

I'm getting 3-4 plays a day and as much as 7-8 plays a day, this is a chalk play but it's the most incredible thing I have ever found with such consistancy. Now for the good part, my ROI on Win is 74.3% with Place at 37.8% and Show at 14.0%. I'm hitting exacta's at a 74.3% with an ROI of 94.2%. I use my Super Chalk horse on top of my next 4 top rated horses to achieve this.

I'm in the process right now of getting this programmed by my programmer and I will be rolling out my selections for everyone on PaceAvantage around the first week or second of April so that you will see for yourself that what I'm telling you here is reality.

So stay tuned and be ready for the selections in the next few weeks. :) :ThmbUp:

Glad to read that you changed your mind and still pursuing the racing game.

My latest results with my method were not too encouraging on the win end but did show 100% place on 13 bets for the whole month of January with a 22% ROI.

Anticipating your coming effort with great interest.

Sal Liggieri

Anderon
03-14-2009, 12:10 AM
Go My Friend Anderon :cool:

Thanks Who.....I hope all is going well for you, your the best !!! :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Anderon
03-14-2009, 12:15 AM
THANKS. I ONCE SAW A GUY HIT 17 IN A ROW.. VERY HARD TO DO.. ALL WERE 3-5 OR SO. EVEN I COULD BE A WINNER WITH 100% PLACE AND SHOW WINNERS.. YET FOR THE DAY I AM SURE I WOULD BE A LOSER.

When I start posting just follow me and you'll make a nice return for your efforts, not only that but it's a heck of a lot more fun to know your gunna win and not having to hope you'll win....it's a tremendous confidence booster by far.
If anyone is interested, I will invite who ever wants to, to play with me live with voice so you can receive the selection faster than me having to post it first because these selections will be right at post.

Anderon
03-14-2009, 12:19 AM
Glad to read that you changed your mind and still pursuing the racing game.

My latest results with my method were not too encouraging on the win end but did show 100% place on 13 bets for the whole month of January with a 22% ROI.

Anticipating your coming effort with great interest.

Sal Liggieri

Thanks Sligg...good to hear from you, it's been a while since we last spoke. Great to see that your still being profitable with your selections. I know your going to like what I have as it does have more action but wins nearly everytime with the great ROI. I look forward to you joining in Sligg. :)

PaceAdvantage
03-14-2009, 04:09 AM
Go My Friend Anderon :cool:Whobet, I thought I'd lost you!

Let me ask you a personal question while I have your ear. Do you make your main fonts Super Large on purpose just so you can get away with making your signature link/pimp larger than normal, hoping nobody at the top will notice? :lol:

HUSKER55
03-14-2009, 04:16 AM
It is good to see you are still alive and ticking. I can hardly wait to see what happens.
It is nice to see your hard work is paying off.

Congrats :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

:)

Anderon
03-14-2009, 08:24 AM
Thanks Husker.....I hope things have been going well for you....good to hear from you !! GO BIG RED !!!

markum77
03-14-2009, 09:50 AM

backtesting..= back fitting

intensely working on data mining = laid off

just messin with ya

spicytomato
03-14-2009, 11:08 AM
Good Luck

with your system

hope it works out really great

will be looking foward to you posting them selections

Anderon
03-14-2009, 01:28 PM
backtesting..= back fitting

intensely working on data mining = laid off

just messin with ya

I'm going to get everyone back to work with this plan of mine, so get ready to be employed once again and making great pay for what you do and what you deserve. This is going to be my stimulus plan for all of us that work at this game so hard. They banned me & stopped me from playing into negative pools for a living but they can't stop this.

Man I should run for office. :lol:

Anderon
03-14-2009, 01:30 PM
Good Luck

with your system

hope it works out really great

will be looking foward to you posting them selections

Thanks Spicy....Good to hear from you again, I look forward to providing them so we can all benefit from it !!! :cool:

markum77
03-14-2009, 03:31 PM
15 of 16 ANderon.. Bang

markum77
03-14-2009, 05:31 PM
16/17 BANG..lol..

markum77
03-14-2009, 06:31 PM
17 of 18 17 in a row place pics. GET IN THE GAME Old boy.

Anderon
03-14-2009, 06:33 PM
Keep it going Markum....Great job !! :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

mannyberrios
03-14-2009, 07:24 PM
I'm going to get everyone back to work with this plan of mine, so get ready to be employed once again and making great pay for what you do and what you deserve. This is going to be my stimulus plan for all of us that work at this game so hard. They banned me & stopped me from playing into negative pools for a living but they can't stop this.

Man I should run for office. :lol::1:Good luck Anderon

Anderon
03-14-2009, 08:30 PM
Thanks so much Manny....but remember my motto ....

It's Never Luck....It's Always Skill !!! :)

markum77
03-15-2009, 12:53 AM
18 IN A ROW PLACE BETS.. HAS THIS EVER BEEN DONE.. ITS LIKE A PARLAY OF THE PLACE PICK ALL BUT ITS 2 OF THEM... Bang

dartman51
03-15-2009, 01:04 AM

Man I should run for office. :lol:

With all the hard work you do, you'd get my vote.:ThmbUp:

Anderon
03-15-2009, 09:08 AM
Thanks so much Dartman, I appreciate your support....Good to hear from ya again !! :)

markum77
03-15-2009, 10:35 AM
ANderon... post your horses that lost so I can compare them to my black box pics. I would like to see how they looked on my end.

exactaplayer
03-15-2009, 11:11 AM
Anderon,
Nice to see your enthusiasm. My personal experience has been, every time i think i have found the holy grail and start posting selections here they turn sour on me. So i seldom post selections here anymore. I do, however kinda like the :9: horse in the second race at Tampa today. :) But i will be watching yours and cheering for your continued success.

Anderon
03-15-2009, 12:24 PM
I certainly know what you mean Exactaplayer, believe me I've done it on here as well and do catch the grief but deservedly so at times. This time is different as it has been consistanly winning at 85% - 90% range day in and day out. I know the only thing that's going to count is results and that's what I'm getting ready for as soon as I get the programming finished.

Great to hear from you again as well, I want to wish you the best at TB today on your #9.

Anderon
03-15-2009, 01:59 PM
ANderon... post your horses that lost so I can compare them to my black box pics. I would like to see how they looked on my end.

Here you go Markum. I started keeping live race stats on the 19th of Feb as the rest of my stats were from my database of past races. I hope this helps.

markum77
03-15-2009, 03:57 PM
I would have excluded the first 5 of the losers by my selection process.. but some of the winners too.. You would have been close to 100% winners..