PDA

View Full Version : NY Thursday.

Suff
04-16-2003, 08:33 PM
Playing NY on Thursday. Heres a few I Like to run big at a Big Number. The only kinda number I like.

6th race
Harbor Heavan (#12) runs a race with number somewhere North of 35-1 Tommmorrow.

7th race....

Clver Blonde #1 makes a lil noise at 12-1

9th race

Call me crazy. I'm betting Prince Warrior in the Finale. Not Hunching. The horse is ready to run the race of his life at about 40-1...........using in all three spots.

WINMANWIN
04-17-2003, 12:24 AM
Gonna shoot some cash on this pik 3 tomorrow in races 4,5,and 6
The 4th is my most troublesome race, and I have to go deep in here Raise an Emblem has bullet works, and goes from open conditions to statebreds. Sway of Passion comes off the bench and was favored 1st start of career at toga, broke mdn for 75k and could do here. John's Joy figures with these and cant toss.
Elyon adds lasix for Dutrow and also will be included. One
Talented Pro is also returning off the bench and may offer O.k.
value. I Will use some more than others, in pik 3's, But want to see scratches and odds, 5th RACE Forever Now is just better than these and will be the favorite. 6th Defy Logic better add shades next outing if this 1.5 million yearling purchase loses to this
bunch.....So, Im gonna use the above steeds in the 4th,
with the 2 singles in the 5th and 6th....FOR THE CASHOLA !!! ;)

NYRAcapper
04-17-2003, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by Sufferindowns

7th race....

Clver Blonde #1 makes a lil noise at 12-1

Tell ya what, in this 7th race, the #8 JUST FOR MONEY is WELL MEANT. Dont know if she can overcome this post with all the speed inside her but I KNOW she will try. Cuts back from 7 furlongs and drops 9lbs with the apprentice Fragoso on.

Suff
04-17-2003, 05:03 AM
4th race

its not just that he earned a big Beyer.....its the 12 horse field...The strength of his other two fields....and the taking to The main track that make Johns Joy very tough in the 4th. If I was going to try to beat him....and I probably won't....I would give #6 Eds Party Boy a Long look.....

But to me...Johns Joy looks likes it his race to lose.

5th race

Ya gotta beat two clearly dominant horses here as well....and it looks to tough to me....but If I were trying to beat them

I just can't see Forever now losing this race at 3-5 (or less)

WINMANWIN
04-17-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by NYRAcapper@YOUBET
Tell ya what, in this 7th race, the #8 JUST FOR MONEY is WELL MEANT. Dont know if she can overcome this post with all the speed inside her but I KNOW she will try. Cuts back from 7 furlongs and drops 9lbs with the apprentice Fragoso on.

This race is speed filled BIG time and I strongly believe The
closers have the edge here. Muggles likes track and has good shot. Karakorum Crusader exits the same race and is hard to
to separate from muggles. Lucky Sucre comes off long layoff and
may be prepping here, But price should be O.k.

8th race Database should run Well in this spot, I strongly
think, this one makes the EX # in here. ;)

cj
04-17-2003, 12:22 PM
I'm with NYRAcapper in the 7th, 8 looks like the horse to me.

Anyone heading into the WR today?

CJ

cj
04-17-2003, 12:49 PM
Suspicious of the Lake horse as the favorite. Horse appears red hot, though beaten chalk last out at Philly. Question is, why is this horse in for a tag today? Looks fishy to me, so I'll look elsewhere. I like the chances of the 2 City of Peace and the 4 Stormy Day. Both will lay off the pace of the 1 and 7 and hopefully catch them late.

CJ

mudcat
04-17-2003, 12:53 PM
I got johns joy in the 4th
and cream creek in the 7th
and elegant mercedes in the 2nd. what's wrong with that? Tell me why they won't win.

mudcat
04-17-2003, 12:58 PM
suff check these out at gulfstream
1st dajudge 8-1 #1
4th hansom honoree12-1 #2
7th grey boaquet6-1 #7

Larry Hamilton
04-17-2003, 01:00 PM
Ill take GotHard--what a name for a hoss

cj
04-17-2003, 01:01 PM
John's Joy should win, price will be short, probably odds on.

The other two don't look fast enough to me. Cream Creek is an E type runner who won't make the lead, and Elegant Mercedes will be outrun by the 3 early.

Just my opinion!

CJ

cj
04-17-2003, 01:02 PM
Damn, 7 just wouldn't give it up, 7-2-4.

CJ

mudcat
04-17-2003, 01:09 PM
thanks cj
i don't really like elegant mercedes, will probably burn out early.

cj
04-17-2003, 01:25 PM
3 looks like a legit fave to me in here, if I was in the game, I'd have a slip in the claim box for this filly, could make a lot of money in the future.

CJ

cj
04-17-2003, 01:31 PM
Glad I'm not in the game, would've cost $35k for that last place finisher...hope you stuck to your guns mudcat, I passed, I don't bet chalk.

CJ

mudcat
04-17-2003, 01:36 PM
I don't call $14.00 to win chalk, if it is I'm playing all wrong $20 to win on it.$140

cj
04-17-2003, 01:40 PM
I was saying I thought the 3 would win, who was chalk, so I passed. I didn't say the 2 was chalk, not sure how you got that?

CJ

cj
04-17-2003, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by mudcat
thanks cj
i don't really like elegant mercedes, will probably burn out early.

This is why I asked?

CJ

mudcat
04-17-2003, 01:42 PM
I miss understood, I thought said mercedes was chalk, I'm sorry, I thought I was , doin something wrong.

cj
04-17-2003, 01:49 PM
It's all good mudcat...onto the 3d!

Leaning towards #3, took some money for the debut and appears to have some talent. Not really worried about the 2, think he will have problems getting a mile, but the Bond 1ster is a danger.

CJ

cj
04-17-2003, 01:59 PM
Should have worried about the 2, comes in 2-3. Seconditis so far, but there are 6 more to go!

CJ

cj
04-17-2003, 02:22 PM
Not a big fan of much in here. Playing a small 7-3 exacta, straight.

CJ

cj
04-17-2003, 02:31 PM
Bad play by me...comes in 7-9, 9 at 24-1. I dismissed the 9 off his low last race speed figure, but I missed the figures I had for his last race. I had 40-56 for pace-speed for the race, to come off the pace and win is impressive, I definitely blew this one! $65.50 exacta.

CJ

cj
04-17-2003, 02:45 PM
Wouldn't bet this race with Government cheese vouchers...favorite will probably be much closer today and blow them away, but nothing worth supporting at 3-5. Problem is, I can't find anyone else to bet, either. Onto the 6th.

CJ

cj
04-17-2003, 03:14 PM
Going with #2 in here, solid figure, trainer good on the stretch out, and the breeding says yes also.

CJ

WINMANWIN
04-17-2003, 03:17 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sufferindowns
[B]4th race

its not just that he earned a big Beyer.....its the 12 horse field...The strength of his other two fields....and the taking to The main track that make Johns Joy very tough in the 4th.

When Suff likes a favorite take notice....Tks suff, I looked back at this lake statebred as I have bet this steed every time he's ran except last outing. Anyway, I keyed him more in PIk 3's but lost, when E Coa carefully giuded the 1 to 5 shot Forever Now to only get 2nd and Kill the Pik 3's.I did have the Tri in the 4th as I keyed
John's Joy with the steeds I liked, and caught the $205.50 tri as the #9 One Talented Pro ran a nice 2nd at double digit odds to make the tri.
In the upcoming 6th race with 4 mins to post Defy Logic is gonna take some beating today, and currently is 2 to 1 and that is a steal in my Eyes as He should be 3 to 5 here. Im pounding this 1 in ex's and pik 4's.......

cj
04-17-2003, 03:30 PM
No way I was betting this 2 at 5/2, passed the race. Derek2U always asks me why I'm such a slave to the odds, this race is an example. When horses I really like get bet heavy, they never seem to run!

CJ

WINMANWIN
04-17-2003, 03:49 PM
These stewards are a piece of work.Unreal is all I can say.
This 17 to 1 Allan Jerkens AKA The Giant killer steed impeded
another horse here, and should have been taken down.Question is how far as I had an exacta GOOD with Defy Logic here, and A saver Ex BOX with the race winner. I was thinking if he was taken down How Far would he be taken down ? Anyway,
Doesnt matter as Stewards wont dare and take down the GIANT Killer, especially when he's watching the replay and taking his picture with his wife in the winners circle, Before the race is OFFICIAL :o What bothers me is the INCONSISTENCIES the stewards use, with many inquires, Its just mind boggling. The
exacta did pay a good $100.00 buckos but my pik 4's are deadski.
On to the 7th gonna go with my original conviction here and say SPPED backs up in ths race and use the 3 closers here
MUGGLES, K. CRUSADER, and Lucky Sucre.....In the 8th, Im tapping out on the Shug Steed Database if dead in pik 3's or not, in Ex's and EX BOXES....

cj
04-17-2003, 03:56 PM
Opted to pass the 7th, just couldn't get a good feel for the race. Not like I've had a good feel yet today. Hope mudcat was still around, nice winners today.

Back for the 8th.

CJ

ps...it wasn't that bad WIN, really!

mudcat
04-17-2003, 04:03 PM
Y'all didn't like my cream creek huh. off at 5-1 pd $12.80,john joy pd $3.90 and elegant mercedes $14.00 with $20 to win on each about $300, not bad for 3 wins, hope you'all bet some on e'm. just kidden you'all, a person gets lucky sometime.

cj
04-17-2003, 04:03 PM
Really like the 4 in here, this horse has my best numbers, while the 8 is being overbet off the long layoff.

CJ

mudcat
04-17-2003, 04:22 PM
got a $20 ex box 8 and 6

mudcat
04-17-2003, 04:26 PM
good call cj

WINMANWIN
04-17-2003, 04:38 PM
Good Capping Catman and good selection last race with Call an Audible C.J. Just wish I did. Database was the right price, but floundered badly.Giant killer won 2 today Jerkens did, and figures when he's the favorite,
like last race, no CIGAR...dont we love it....That's what makes this great game so tuff. On to the 9th, I have a few sheckles left
And im keying VALIDCARDEALER here.....PHILA PARK
Nick Santagata was 0 for the inner dirt meet and 0 for the main thus far.I think its time NICK breaks the skid...Gonna key
Nick's steed VALIDCARDDEALER WITH A FEW IN HERE AND HOPE TO GET LUCKY......BTW The race favorite is the #1 Grady is an
announced aluminum pad on AGAIN and dropping..BEWARE...

cj
04-17-2003, 04:42 PM
I like the 2 as well in here, and will play tris trying to get this 8 in 2nd or 3rd at 40-1!

CJ

cj
04-17-2003, 04:57 PM
Nice hit on the $9 winner, but damn, that 8 gave one hell of a run to just miss third, would have turned a good hit to great at 60-1!

Actually, I now see the 2 dropped from 7-2 to 2-1, apparently very late, time to play this crap again I guess!

CJ

Suff
04-17-2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by mudcat
suff check these out at gulfstream
1st dajudge 8-1 #1
4th hansom honoree12-1 #2
7th grey boaquet6-1 #7

I would of liked to have been checking them out Mud........But note my post was at 5:00 AM when I was heading out to work. My Alarm clock goes off at 3:50 AM...I get up at 4....have a coffee....Read the news....Check the card....If I like a few I'll call them in from work. My days of playing from home during the week are over....for a bit. I take a pretty sizable nut to Saratoga for two weeks in August....But I have to work hard in May, June and July to enjoy myself the way I want at the SPA.

I'm lucky....I'm an American. If I want something...All I have to do is work hard and I can get it.

But if you ever came up to Saratoga and saw me sitting at the 1/16th pole,,,with my DRF and My Binoc's.....You'd say...."theres a Man whose found his little slice of heaven on earth. Its only April and I think of my Two week trip to NY every day:)

PaceAdvantage
04-17-2003, 06:51 PM
Win,

They always take the winner's circle picture of the horse who finished first, regardless of whether or not an inquiry is in progress....

==PA

WINMANWIN
04-17-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by PaceAdvantage
Win,

They always take the winner's circle picture of the horse who finished first, regardless of whether or not an inquiry is in progress....

==PA

I didnt realize that. I thought, they would take the picture of the steed that moved up, When the unofficial winner was
taken down. But after thinking about it..Your right..All the other steeds are unsaddled and on there way back to the barn. That's another questionable aspect of this game. If a steed gets put up, justified by stewards, Their picture should be TAKEN...

WINMANWIN
04-17-2003, 08:00 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by cjmilkowski
Nice hit on the $9 winner, but damn, that 8 gave one hell of a run to just miss third, would have turned a good hit to great at 60-1!

Actually, I now see the 2 dropped from 7-2 to 2-1, apparently very late, time to play this crap again I guess!

CJ [/QUOTE

Nick Santagata came thru finally, and Validcardealer WON for fun.
As most know. Nyra CHANGED THE BETTING POLICY as we can
bet till the gate OPEN'S. Supposedly, The software now processes
the data faster than the old way, and the odds get updated
faster.....:rolleyes: Obviously, NOT FAST ENUFF.......:mad: