PDA

View Full Version : TSN vs. ProCaps???

notchback
03-12-2009, 01:06 PM
Hi,

I use TSN files with the 59$ a month plan. I download the xrd results files at 25 cents a pop.

Is there any difference in using the ProCaps files for data base software like Jcapper?

I would like to change to the 59$ Pro Cap plan and save some $ each month in data costs.

If not, will I run into issues if I mix TSN and Pro Cap files in my database?

Thanks in advance,

Doug

dartman51
03-12-2009, 01:36 PM
Hi,

I use TSN files with the 59$ a month plan. I download the xrd results files at 25 cents a pop.

Is there any difference in using the ProCaps files for data base software like Jcapper?

I would like to change to the 59$ Pro Cap plan and save some $ each month in data costs.

Thanks in advance,

Doug

The TSN advantage plan includes the xrd files. The TSN files work well with a number of programs that use databases. Just don't mix them with BRIS files. The Advantage Plan with Pro Caps is the same price as the eg files.
I also wouldn't mix Pro Cap with eg files. The Pro Caps has more info than the eg files.

notchback
03-12-2009, 01:38 PM
Cool! Thanks for the info...

Doug

BillW
03-12-2009, 02:19 PM
I wasn't aware that TSN had more than one $59/Mo. discount plan. The one I'm familiar with includes unlimited Procap and result files. :confused:

Hi,

Thanks in advance,

Doug

notchback
03-12-2009, 03:19 PM
I wasn't aware that TSN had more than one $59/Mo. discount plan. The one I'm familiar with includes unlimited Procap and result files. :confused:

Yeah. The sales lady talked me into the TSN.eg only plan at $59 a month. I have to buy all the xrd files separatley. The cost is adding up.

ryesteve
03-13-2009, 09:32 AM
Yeah. The sales lady talked me into the TSN.eg only plan at $59 a month. I have to buy all the xrd files separatley. The cost is adding up.Switch plans asap