PDA

View Full Version : New form of exercise

GR1@HTR
04-16-2003, 01:14 PM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/030416/170/3tjqm.html&e=7&ncid=996

GR1@HTR
04-17-2003, 03:36 PM
The cardio part:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/030416/170/3tjse.html&e=14&ncid=996

Tom
04-17-2003, 06:08 PM
Just what is she whipping????
I'd run, too - and FAST!

Derek2U
04-17-2003, 08:58 PM
From the bottom of my cardio have a cool & easy easter.
I'm off 4 a total weekend away in Long Island with my parents
and my future in laws. It's kinda intense for me but not dull.
Tomorrow Friday night I'm in charge of doing a pasta dish and
I've been practicing w/ broccoli & garlic ... hehe ... geeZ i really
hope & beseech Budha that every 1 survives ..hehe ... adios

GR1@HTR
04-17-2003, 09:07 PM
Did you all see what the wench is grabbing on to in the first pic? Now where do you get the workout gear? Oshmans? Only thing missing is the red ball in the mouth...ala Pulp Fiction

freeneasy
04-18-2003, 10:02 PM
yeah, and on her right arm, the upper shoulder, is the HARLEY DAVIDSON MORTORCYCLES emblem by therewhich it is tattooed. Trust me!
"Whatson, there are only so many things bywhich we can make a deducement from the facts stated above".
" You dont say Holmes, and what would those deducements be old man"
" Glad you asked Whatson, old boy, glad you asked".
" Mmm quite welcome Holmes, quite welcome.

1) freeneasy is a world renound tattoo artist and is in fact the artist who tattooed the HD emblem on the arm of this innocent angel.
2) He is a causual browser of S & M monthly and haphazardly recognized this youg child.
3) He really digs this stuff and subscribes to S & M monthly thereby instantly recognizing the slut.
4)He owns the place, and this charming young lady is his main squeez.
5) This is actually fne doing his Satarday Nite, S & M, Drag Bitch Queen impersonations.
And alass my dear Whatson but I say not least, .... underneath the hat, if you'll be so kind as to look desperately at the man in the hat. You will see in plain sight to make fact of, that the face of the man in the hat is the face that belongs to none other then
6) freeneasy get'n his facial features slapped around like a pinball machine, gett'n walked on like an rug, gettin his nosed pinched shut, gett'n his butt kicked to no merciful end and lov'n every name this lady of delite calls him out by and when she goes to the whip Whatson, well all I can tell you is, its time to say goodnite ol' boy. Tally Hooooo
Swhuuuuu, boy that almost sounded to good to be true
hey iam just stand'n here try'n to get a bet in, they all win, they all lose, I bet em as they come. whatever that ment

freeneasy
04-20-2003, 11:14 PM
youd of surely thought that Tom@HTR would have been unable to resist makking some kind of a breezy comment

Lefty
04-21-2003, 01:23 PM
The guy with the mask: Is that you, derek?

Tom
04-21-2003, 09:39 PM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/030407/170/3qg98.html&e=8&ncid=996

It is US in the War Room!
Who is the guy nest to last on the right hand side, and what is he doing???? Is that Derek?

freeneasy
04-25-2003, 03:52 AM
Thats one hellova pissin contest were having there Tom. Hey, hey Tom, is that you with the twezzers in your hand ahhhhhh