PDA

View Full Version : You Bets Conditional Wagering

Hammerhead
03-11-2009, 05:35 PM
Tried it today got a couple small payoffs at 0 to post -.5 (says bet rejected) does not work and when I hit a horse :6: for 16.00 miraclously that bet said Declined on the 6 horse at aqu but they said the bet on the :8: horse was to low and it was. I wanted 5/2 went off at 2/1. The :6: horse went off at 7/1 and was declined. They said the SHIRTS would call, but after 2 hours (I am sure they are on lunch break) they have not called. Should I wait :lol:
Beware Folks :mad:

HUSKER55
03-12-2009, 05:19 AM
I had trouble with the "new " program. Eventually got an error message that only Bill Gates would understand.

The girl at the help desk said that the only way for the program to work is to completely uninstall it and then install the new program. According to her, once you have a problem or a hang-up with the program the only fix is to uninstall and re-install. Patches do not have a good track record once the program is compromised.

Mine works just fine.

Hope this helps.

Good Luck.

Hammerhead
03-12-2009, 07:22 AM
Well after a good nights sleep. I rushed to me phone to get the shirts message. Well low and behold no message. How about that. :bang:

HUSKER55
03-12-2009, 09:29 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: I can't believe it. Are you sure you dialed the right number? :D :D

You do know that "who gives a care" is a phone booth in a back alley that awaits our super hero.....daSHIRT.

Cleverly disguisesed as a human being who might actually care about the trembling masses yearning to be free they stalk the imaginations of mortal man trying to obtain the unobtainable goal of truely fulfilling that lost soul of man beguiled by the savages of everyday strife and yea, turn that soul into a satisfied customer.

It has been a pleasure to remind you of our TOS and our goal for your embetterment of which we have the highest regard. Please re-read the operating instructions and then re-boot and try again. Do this procedure over and over until it works.

We would like to take this opportunity to remind you that if the above does not work then call us 24/7. We are happy to serve and do this again and again.

I didn't want you to miss out on anything.:lol: That could be a very valuable and most important phone call..

Please wait by the phone while our super hero gets ready for another busy day protecting you from the perils of cyberspace.
the call is on the way, .....really.

you are going to wait.....right?

Good morning and have a nice day

:)

jcrabboy
03-12-2009, 09:30 AM
I use conditional wagering at Twin Spires. No software to install and thus far glitch free. Since more often than not I wager earlybird this function is proving invaluable.

No more bet downs screwing my R.O.I.