PDA

View Full Version : Remaking our image abroad.....

Tom
03-11-2009, 09:03 AM
I guess the message is clear......Bush was hardly our dumbest guy!
Obummer team hitting them out of the park.....:lol::lol::lol:

Can you imagine the posts we would be seeing here if that were Bush?

(http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0309/19719.html)

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0309/19719.html

slewis
03-11-2009, 09:35 AM
I guess the message is clear......Bush was hardly our dumbest guy!
Obummer team hitting them out of the park.....:lol::lol::lol:

Can you imagine the posts we would be seeing here if that were Bush?

(http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0309/19719.html)

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0309/19719.html

:lol: :lol:

Oh my God!

The translator AND the button maker are embedded KGB !!!

That Putin is everywhere!!! Even in Carlos Martin's barn!!!

Steve 'StatMan'
03-11-2009, 11:06 AM
Wow. I never thought anyone would be allowed to push HC's button and get away with it. ;)

ArlJim78
03-11-2009, 11:34 AM
http://in.reuters.com/article/southAsiaNews/idINIndia-38433020090310

even the Taliban are laughing at The Saviors plan to reach out to moderate members of the Taliban. their response?

"This does not require any response or reaction for this is illogical," Qari Mohammad Yousuf, a purported spokesman for the insurgent group, told Reuters when asked if its top leader Mullah Mohammad Omar would make any comment about Obama's proposal.
"The Taliban are united, have one leader, one aim, one policy...I do not know why they are talking about moderate Taliban and what it means?"

"If it means those who are not fighting and are sitting in their homes, then talking to them is meaningless. This really is surprising the Taliban."

we should all sleep well knowing our president has no clue about who we are fighting.

ddog
03-11-2009, 12:28 PM
using "the taliban" maybe was not the way to phrase it , not that it would have mattered to most.

the "plan" as you term it is actually from Gen Petraeuas.
the "plan" has been under discusion since mid term in the last Bush admin at least.
the "plan" seems to be to try to separate out the "fence sitters" and go along to get along types and isolate the regular Taliban types.

it sounds like the only option, we are not going to take on a million or so Pashtuns or any of the rest of the locals there.

The ruskies were in there for the better part of 10 years and they got nothing done.

If you don't think that Putin will try to give us back a little taste of what we gave them when they were in there , well you are more trusting of Putin than I.

The place is not going to come together and sing kumbaya and march happily into the future.

It was drawn up by outside powers to combat the India/Pak issue in the day.

Learn to like the plan.

It's all you have.

Tom
03-11-2009, 12:38 PM
Perhaps by moderate Taliban he meant Pelosi and Reid.

ddog
03-11-2009, 12:47 PM
nah, those two don't have the moral strength to be a taliban.

the Taliban , luv or hate them actually stand FOR something.

slewis
03-11-2009, 01:00 PM
using "the taliban" maybe was not the way to phrase it , not that it would have mattered to most.

the "plan" as you term it is actually from Gen Petraeuas.
the "plan" has been under discusion since mid term in the last Bush admin at least.
the "plan" seems to be to try to separate out the "fence sitters" and go along to get along types and isolate the regular Taliban types.

it sounds like the only option, we are not going to take on a million or so Pashtuns or any of the rest of the locals there.

The ruskies were in there for the better part of 10 years and they got nothing done.

If you don't think that Putin will try to give us back a little taste of what we gave them when they were in there , well you are more trusting of Putin than I.

The place is not going to come together and sing kumbaya and march happily into the future.

It was drawn up by outside powers to combat the India/Pak issue in the day.

Learn to like the plan.

It's all you have.

And remind the Bush defenders that the reason the "surge" is working is because we are paying off in cash, those factions that were causing mayhem.

If someone paid me millions to "play nice", I might never insult anyone on here again!

Tom
03-11-2009, 02:27 PM
Bush - spends money to achieve peace
Obummer - spends money to investigate pig odor

Hmmmmmmm.

slewis
03-11-2009, 06:03 PM
Bush - spends money to achieve peace
Obummer - spends money to investigate pig odor

Hmmmmmmm.

Ok Tom,

Let the record show that you are 100% the behind the practice of the USA paying millions and millions of taxpayer dollars to a bunch of arabs who really want to kill us and hate the WEST, but are willing to set a truce as long as we keep paying them not to kill our soldiers.

:lol:

That Bush was one sharp military leader, and the new guy's goin' right along with it.
Now you know why we're the laughing stock of the world.

Tom
03-11-2009, 06:57 PM
We aren't.
You just wish we were.
Sad.

JustRalph
03-11-2009, 08:32 PM
let me save barry a few bucks

It's coming from the pigs..................NEXT!!