PDA

View Full Version : banks nationalized!!!!!!!! market(free?) rejoices!!!!!

ddog
03-10-2009, 02:00 PM
Well I guess that seals the deal all you righty-con types. One really can't put it much plainer than this!

Now see how your fellow free marketeers :lol: feel about that old suceed or fail based on your merits deal.

Such old hat , that!

THis from comrade Ben today and whoopie!!!!!

Comrade Ben now says:

"We have reiterated the U.S. government's determination to ensure that systemically important financial institutions continue to be able to meet their commitments," Bernanke said.

Bernanke said he hopes the view that the market can handle the failure of a systemically important firm is "no longer seriously maintained" given the power of the financial crisis in the wake of the collapse of Lehman Brothers and the government takeover of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac last September.

"It was the...collapse of banks and other institutions in late 1930 and early 1931 that made the Great Depression great," he said.

Onward and upward???

it rubs the lotion or it gets the hose again!

DJofSD
03-10-2009, 03:33 PM
Where there is no failure there can not be any success.

Welcome to the commune, comrade. Please be happy in knowing your wealth and possessions will be appreciated by those born not as lucky as you.

Tom
03-10-2009, 03:39 PM
What the hell is he barking about?
Translation...anyone?????

Bubba X
03-10-2009, 03:49 PM
Translation...anyone?????lol.

It puts the lotion in the basket.

Don't you hurt my dog!

DJofSD
03-10-2009, 04:22 PM
Translation...anyone?????Be careful, Tom. It could be a bone tied to a string.

ddog
03-10-2009, 05:03 PM
some days i wonder if tommy is on or off the dope he sure seems foggy "up thar" :lol:

in your special case we will sub vaseline for "lotion" in the first post.
:eek: