PDA

View Full Version : internet sites

wildcats
03-10-2009, 07:01 AM
i am new at this. i would like to know if anyone has
tryed contenderswins- fullcard reports-or triple diamond.
if so are they anygood? thanks

BUD
03-10-2009, 08:12 AM
Never heard of them----But anyone who Ever tried to beat sense into me echoed those 3 key things I saw when I googled it------

1--Value
2--RECORD KEEPING--Thanks D S.
3-- Having a strategy

good luck from one Newbie to another. May everyday be a good racing day and all you photos wins.

kinda like an Irish blessing without the bourbon....Good Luck!!

MarquisMark
03-10-2009, 09:01 AM
A guy sitting next to me at the racebook one day was using the full card reports and hit a couple of nice pick 3s with them.

They seemed to have a nice rating system for which horses are on the improve and which are on the downswing formwise.

But one instance doesn't mean anything...

I think they would take much of the fun out of handicapping...like getting the answer to a puzzle before you've even tried to solve it.

RichieP
03-10-2009, 09:14 AM
kinda like an Irish blessing without the bourbon....Good Luck!!

:lol::lol::ThmbUp:

DrunkenHorseplayer
03-10-2009, 12:16 PM
Most touts and tip sheets are absolutely worthless; handicap on your own.

Fingal
03-10-2009, 12:53 PM
Eh..........I tried them for a couple of months, but never could find any logic to their numbers, no patterns, nothing I could consistantly correlate to the actual past performances. They may work for some, but not my cup of tea.

Dave Schwartz
03-10-2009, 01:12 PM
IMHO, the only way to make services work for you is to track a given service - maybe more than one - and trat them as "factors" in your own system.

In other words, you are still doing the work. There is no free lunch.

judd
03-16-2009, 05:51 AM
Most touts and tip sheets are absolutely worthless; handicap on your own.
sounds familar

rokitman
03-16-2009, 10:05 AM
i am new at this. i would like to know if anyone has
tryed contenderswins- fullcard reports-or triple diamond.
if so are they anygood? thanks
They might be useful if you get very good at doing your own selections and then subtract their picks out and raise your ROI that way.

cmoore
03-16-2009, 05:31 PM
They might be useful if you get very good at doing your own selections and then subtract their picks out and raise your ROI that way.

:lol:

rusrious
03-18-2009, 11:01 AM
fullcard reports, very usefull, but YOU need to find the winners.. Every field is differant in some way, shape, or form..