PDA

View Full Version : Guess who they found in Baghdad?

Tom
04-15-2003, 10:40 PM
....Abu Abass. The leader of the terro group that hijacked the Achille Lauro a few years ago. they murdered Leon Klinghoffer-and American citizen. Threw him and his wheelcahir overboard.
He was a most wanted terroist and this is a major coup for the coilition forces to nab this guy - who has been harboured by Iraq for years. A known, convicted terroist. Gee, I thought Sadamm didn't have anything to do with terrorists?????
Somebody 'slpain that to me.

sq764
04-15-2003, 10:50 PM
I found it interesting that we linked Russian spy info to them as well. Nice to know we are so well liked around the world.

JustRalph
04-16-2003, 04:02 AM
This SOB should be hung. He was a founding father of the new breed of terrorist. What they did to that poor bastard in the wheel chair was absolutely cruel. No terrorists in Iraq my ass. I have always been a fan of Special Forces troops, but this conflict is really letting them shine like no other. This is good news.

:cool:

doophus
04-16-2003, 07:03 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A35693-2003Apr16.html

The above-linked article in the Washington Post again shows the outstanding wisdom of our Arkansas Billy-Boy. At least check out the 3rd paragraph of the article. Was his VD active the day he forced this upon the Jews. Agree to free Abbas et al while beseiging Waco and Ruby Ridge...what a man!!!!

Lefty..

Who's a liberal? A person who is educated beyond his/her intellect.

Lefty
04-16-2003, 12:03 PM
doophus, Who's a liberal? Hey, I love your definition. It's so true.

Lefty
04-16-2003, 12:04 PM
You guys prob heard this one but here goes: A liberal is a conservative who hasn't been mugged yet.

boxcar
04-16-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Tom@HTR
....Abu Abass. The leader of the terro group that hijacked the Achille Lauro a few years ago. they murdered Leon Klinghoffer-and American citizen. Threw him and his wheelcahir overboard.
He was a most wanted terroist and this is a major coup for the coilition forces to nab this guy - who has been harboured by Iraq for years. A known, convicted terroist. Gee, I thought Sadamm didn't have anything to do with terrorists?????

Hey, Tom, did you hear about the 25+ acre fairly sophisticated terrorist training camp our troops discovered and subsequently demolished? Nah...Sodom (oops, I mean Saddam) had nothing at all to do with terrorists.

Boxcar

Tom
04-16-2003, 11:35 PM
Screw Clinton and that stupid accord. That alone is reason enough to try him for treason. We have a terrosist, simply put him on TV and blow his head off in prime time. Then show footage of the 911 terror attacks. The replay Bush's historic speech about you are either with us or agin us. Just for those out there who still don't get it. I heard it sadin best on the radio today by Dae Ross. We are the cable company...what are you going to do about it?
BTW, the paelestineans are clamouring for his release - a murderer. Speaks volumes about them.

Tom
07-10-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Tom@HTR

Originally posted by boxcar
Hey, Tom, did you hear about the 25+ acre fairly sophisticated terrorist training camp our troops discovered and subsequently demolished? Nah...Sodom (oops, I mean Saddam) had nothing at all to do with terrorists.

Boxcar

Blast from the past. It has been over a year, so I thought the libs needed a refresher - we found a harboured terrorist and a terror training camp in the early days of the war.