PDA

View Full Version : NAMBLA Bounty on Cuomo........NY Post

JustRalph
03-09-2009, 03:16 PM
http://www.nypost.com/seven/03092009/news/columnists/perv_group_puts_10g_hit_on_andy_158663.htm

PERV GROUP PUTS 10G 'HIT' ON ANDY

ALBANY - A $10,000 Internet bounty was placed on Attorney General
An drew Cuomo's head by a suspected agent of the North American Man/Boy Love Association, The Post has learned.

The shocking death threat by the infamous organization of pederasts was posted three weeks ago on an Internet news-group bulletin board that originated in The Bronx, law-enforcement sources said.

The threat, described by a source as "unprecedented" because it is believed to come from an organization, prompted a sweeping and ongoing criminal probe by the Attorney General's Office and at least one other law-enforcement organization, and subpoenas were issued, sources said.

more at the link

toetoe
03-09-2009, 03:21 PM
Despicable. How can I measure this ? Why, they have descended to the level of the high priests of the Religion of Peace. That is highly low.

:ThmbDown: , :ThmbDown: .

Steve 'StatMan'
03-09-2009, 04:49 PM
I've never heard of these creeps wanting to shoot an adult male in the face before. :eek: :blush:

boxcar
03-09-2009, 05:45 PM
I've never heard of these creeps wanting to shoot an adult male in the face before. :eek: :blush:

Well...you don't think they'd be into shooting a kid in the face, do ya? :eek:

Boxcar

Steve 'StatMan'
03-09-2009, 06:22 PM
Well..remember the 2 most famous people shot in the back of the head in a theatre were Abraham Lincoln and the guy sitting in front of Pee Wee Herman.

prospector
03-09-2009, 07:27 PM
Well..remember the 2 most famous people shot in the back of the head in a theatre were Abraham Lincoln and the guy sitting in front of Pee Wee Herman.
:lol::lol::lol:

Golf and Horses
03-09-2009, 07:30 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom
03-10-2009, 07:35 AM
Thanks Steve, that mouthful of coffee in my keyboard made my day! :lol: