PDA

View Full Version : Seen Movie “The Secret”? Want to Experiment re racing?

geoduis
03-09-2009, 05:32 AM
Hi All:

If you’ve seen the movie “The Secret”, you’ve got an idea that our minds are more than most people think. I’ve known about the principals in The Secret for a long time and now have something that works very powerfully along those lines. Would any of you like to help me see if it can be used to win? If so, here’s what I need. I don’t know how to get the info that I need except at the track. Maybe someone knows how to get the info needed.

Some horses that are listed to be in upcoming races in the next 48 to 96 hours (we need lead time) that have morning line odds of 10 to 1 or longer odds in a race with at least 9 entries. So it’s horse name, track, race# and ML odds.
I’d like a list of that horses problems with a rating on how much that problem drops or impacts his class rating. So a 1 to 3 would be a minor problem and a 10 or 20 would be a huge problem.

So your list might look like this:

Horse Name, Aqueduct 3-9 race #4, ML 14 to one

Slow getting out of the gate -3

Tendon problem - 5

Horse Name, Aqueduct, 3-8, race #2, ML 12 to one

Ligament injury – 8

I expect to choose a couple of horses from your post(s) and when I do, I’ll make a post here. Bet if you want or not, your choice. If this works we might do more.

Want to experiment? Post a few soon to race long shot horses here.

turfeyejoe
03-09-2009, 07:39 AM
Unless you're an owner or trainer, how are you supposed to know what injuries a horse has? Unless it's a highly prominent stakes horse, that kind of information isn't available?

onefast99
03-09-2009, 09:14 AM
The first part sounds good, maybe he means what drf lists as horses that were scratched by the state vet. But still no one would know the reason why the horse was scratched! Or its a copy of Andys show on trips and angles?

geoduis
03-10-2009, 08:39 PM
turfeyejoe & onefast99: Thanks for your feedback. This might be more difficult than I first figured.

Anyway Thanks.

NY BRED
03-11-2009, 04:56 AM
not to be sarcasric, but any illness or physical issues should / could
applied to jockey/trainer including slumps:eek: