PDA

View Full Version : Obama gets the finger again......Iran's new missile

JustRalph
03-08-2009, 04:33 PM
http://in.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idINIndia-38404720090308

Iran test-fires new missile - media

EHRAN (Reuters) - Iran has test-fired a new air-to-surface missile, Iranian media reported on Sunday, in the Islamic Republic's latest display of its military capability.

The missile test was carried out despite the offer by the administration of new U.S. President Barack Obama to engage Iran in direct talks if it "unclenches its fist".

Iran's Fars News Agency said the domestically produced missile had a range of 110 km and was designed for use by military aircraft against naval targets.

"Now these jet fighters have acquired a new capability in confronting threats," the semi-official news agency said. Iran's Press TV initially said a long-range missile had been tested, but later also used Fars' way of describing it.

more at the link

The mere thought of Iran having an Air Force is laughable. Israeli or American Air Assets would exterminate them in the first day if they ever lifted off the ground.

Tom
03-08-2009, 05:28 PM
I wouldn't hold my breath on the US.....we have a chicken at the helm.
Bwaaaaccck OBama. Bwaaaack.

boxcar
03-08-2009, 05:47 PM
I wouldn't hold my breath on the US.....we have a chicken at the helm.
Bwaaaaccck OBama. Bwaaaack.

An appeasing chicken at our helm but Israel has one smart hawk as its captain. Maybe Israel will start WW III. That would surely get our economy back on the fast track.

Boxcar

robert99
03-08-2009, 07:43 PM
"The mere thought of Iran having an Air Force is laughable. Israeli or American Air Assets would exterminate them in the first day if they ever lifted off the ground."

Good old Ralph still delusional after all these decades of US military embarrassment. Can't ever comtemplate that any enemy ever thinks of ways around the obvious. 9/11 never happened as USAF was on the ball once again. How long ago did USAF ever fight against an airforce plus an air defence? How many battles against the tiny countries have ever been won in a day? It takes 6 months to get the R&R halls set up.

JustRalph
03-08-2009, 08:09 PM
"The mere thought of Iran having an Air Force is laughable. Israeli or American Air Assets would exterminate them in the first day if they ever lifted off the ground."

Good old Ralph still delusional after all these decades of US military embarrassment. Can't ever comtemplate that any enemy ever thinks of ways around the obvious. 9/11 never happened as USAF was on the ball once again. How long ago did USAF ever fight against an airforce plus an air defence? How many battles against the tiny countries have ever been won in a day? It takes 6 months to get the R&R halls set up.

You obviously know very little about the United States Air Force. Not to mention the carrier based Aircraft that would take Iran's Air Force down so fast you would have very little time to chart the action.

The Israeli Air Force is trained by the U.S. Air Force. They are damn good.

This missile is supposedly made to be used against Naval Assets. Even if they did hit a U.S. Naval vessel........they would be damned lucky to have an Airfield to return to.

Why you think the U.S. Air Force was at fault in the 9-11 scenario is beyond me. But think what you want.

All these decades of U.S. Military Embarrassment? I would think not............unless you would like to count the times that our Politicos refused to turn them loose.

Tom
03-08-2009, 09:35 PM
Robert is delusional...he still thinks Britain counts for something. :lol:

Marshall Bennett
03-08-2009, 09:55 PM

Good old Ralph still delusional after all these decades of US military embarrassment.
I can't help but jump in here on this one . When you get right down to it , we own the air you breathe you worthless POS . The next time you step outside and enjoy the fresh air , just remember it was our " embarrassment " that fought to secure your right to exist . You are truely pathetic !!

PaceAdvantage
03-09-2009, 04:14 AM
Robert is delusional...he still thinks Britain counts for something. :lol:Maybe Obama was onto something when he only gave Brown a DVD box set...:lol:

hcap
03-09-2009, 05:50 AM
I can't help but jump in here on this one . When you get right down to it , we own the air you breathe you worthless POS . The next time you step outside and enjoy the fresh air , just remember it was our " embarrassment " that fought to secure your right to exist . You are truely pathetic !!Still "shoveling shit" Marshall?

Tom
03-09-2009, 07:54 AM
Recycling it.

Marshall Bennett
03-09-2009, 08:10 AM
Identifying it !!

boxcar
03-09-2009, 12:30 PM
Recycling it.

And on top of your head, 'cap!

Boxcar

JustRalph
03-14-2009, 08:57 PM

Hey Robert, did you miss this headline? Obama is sitting on his hands.......but the boys in Iraq still have a green light................

Report: U.S. Shoots Down Iranian Drone Flying Over Iraq

An American fighter jet took down an Iranian drone over Iraq last month, U.S. military sources told Wired.com.

The U.S. has long accused Tehran of supplying militant groups in Iraq with weapons and training, Wired reported. While the flow of Iranian weapons into Iraq has slowed, Shiite militias have fired Iranian rockets at U.S. troops and Sunni militias reportedly use Iranian bombs to destroy U.S. military vehicles.

hcap
03-14-2009, 11:27 PM
"Recycling it"

"Identifying it !!"

"And on top of your head, 'cap!"
I thought calling someone a "worthless POS" was a no-no?
Just asking.

Tom
03-15-2009, 12:07 AM
Yes, so you should stop doing it.

BlueShoe
03-15-2009, 12:11 AM
With Big Ben back as head of the Israeli government,dont expect them to just sit still and wait for Iran to drop a nuke or two in their laps.Not so well known is that shortly before Obama took office the Israelis asked for US support in a strike against Irans nuclear facilities.The outgoing Bush administration turned them down.They know for sure that Obama will give no outward support,but also know that the US would be drawn into any conflict if they did launch air strikes into Iran.With Iran going forward with advanced weapons development and cool US support from the new administration,the Israelis may well feel that they are being backed into a corner,and therefore must strike,regardless of what the US says or does.

Tom
03-15-2009, 12:20 AM
If I were Israel, I would not be looking to the US for anything but interference. They must take up the role of policeman in that region now that we are hobbled with a chicken-shit jerk as Chicken n Chief.

BlueShoe
03-31-2009, 03:50 PM
Big Ben not wasting any time about Iran.This is an ultimatum.Lets see if Obama offers any support or just hides under the bed.
www.theatlantic.com/doc/200903u/netanyahu (http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/200903u/netanyahu)

ddog
03-31-2009, 05:00 PM
i think Big Ben should run his own country. Not sure when or what he was elected to over here.

He is a blowhard and unless this is saber rattling to try to push Syria into a deal before the SHTF , he should STHU.

ddog
03-31-2009, 05:01 PM
If I were Israel, I would not be looking to the US for anything but interference. They must take up the role of policeman in that region now that we are hobbled with a chicken-shit jerk as Chicken n Chief.

if you were Israel you would have been worshipping Allah long ago.

newtothegame
03-31-2009, 05:54 PM
i think Big Ben should run his own country. Not sure when or what he was elected to over here.

He is a blowhard and unless this is saber rattling to try to push Syria into a deal before the SHTF , he should STHU.

I don't think he was elected to anything over here as I am sure he doesn't think he was elected to an american office. What I do believe is that he is attempting to be courteous with an understanding that the U.S already has its hands full in this region. It has long been a mutual friendship in which they get our opinions and we get theirs.

Tom
03-31-2009, 10:46 PM
The American "Balls" are on loan while this country is on suspension.
Big Ben makes Obummer look like what he really is - a pot full of ****.

wes
04-01-2009, 10:23 AM
Obama said peace and Iran said peace on you too!

wes

cj's dad
04-01-2009, 11:24 AM
Israel is now the only ally we can rely on 100%. The british government are overrun with pacifists and has forgotten who pulled their nuts out of the roaster 'bout 60+ years ago.

Robert99 - When you diss the USAF, you show what a complete moron you are; they could bring ANY COUNTRY to its' knees in quick order, including yours, especially if they struck at tea time.:lol:

exactaplayer
04-01-2009, 11:41 AM
Offensive comment :blush:

Marshall Bennett
04-01-2009, 12:25 PM
Offensive comment :blush:
Offensive president . :)

JustRalph
04-22-2009, 09:06 PM

Hey! Check out this new Iranian Drone Technology.........wait a minute........there is one problem....note the clouds in the pic

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1079075.html

http://www.haaretz.com/hasite/images/iht_daily/D170409/drones400.jpg

Tom
04-23-2009, 07:56 AM
My God, the Iranians have cloned the sky! :eek:

boxcar
04-23-2009, 12:15 PM
My God, the Iranians have cloned the sky! :eek:

Man! They are good! They are more technologically advanced than a goat!

Boxcar

Rookies
04-23-2009, 03:04 PM
I thought calling someone a "worthless POS" was a no-no?
Just asking.

ONLY, if it's from one side. Never, the other. C'mon Cap get in the game. Read the subliminal rules here...:lol:

Tom
04-23-2009, 03:41 PM
He just enjoys whining. :D

PaceAdvantage
04-23-2009, 07:41 PM
ONLY, if it's from one side. Never, the other. C'mon Cap get in the game. Read the subliminal rules here...:lol:You and hcap are 100% correct, I missed that one. I apologize for that.

There is a function on this board to report posts you feel violate the TOS...most of you fail to use it....

If you guys think I intentionally keep up this sort of stuff based upon who says it, you're mistaken. I have removed many of Tom's posts throughout the years, also have taken down and edited Boxcar along with plenty of others you would consider "neo-con righties" or whatever.

boxcar
04-23-2009, 08:36 PM
You and hcap are 100% correct, I missed that one. I apologize for that.

There is a function on this board to report posts you feel violate the TOS...most of you fail to use it....

If you guys think I intentionally keep up this sort of stuff based upon who says it, you're mistaken. I have removed many of Tom's posts throughout the years, also have taken down and edited Boxcar along with plenty of others you would consider "neo-con righties" or whatever.

Yeah...I'm still steamin' about that avatar you made me take down a couple of years ago. :mad: :mad: You had some nerve! :ThmbDown:

Boxcar

Tom
04-23-2009, 09:43 PM
I can confirm I have had posts deleted, because they were inappropriate, broke the TOS or I requested them to come down after cooling off. Probably a few (:rolleyes:) more should have come down.

Ever hear me whine about it?

Oh sure, a few times I sent a dozen or so pizzas to PA's house - unpaid for, and I used his name on two or three misdemeanor charges, but other than that.....oh, yeah, that emergency Master Card. But that' s it, no whining.

Steve 'StatMan'
04-23-2009, 10:05 PM
I'm sure it is against the TOS to call another poster and maybe former posters POS, but I don't know about the political leaders, esp. the presidents. Disturbing yes. Lots of name calling of current and former presidents during my time here (since 2003.) May many of them aren't POS, but some sure seem like post-digestive (pick you associated word - Peanuts, Cigars and/or Pork Rinds, Rutabegas, Broccolli, etc.)

Tom
04-23-2009, 10:21 PM
"President of Some" is offensive? ;)

Rookies
04-23-2009, 10:46 PM
You and hcap are 100% correct, I missed that one. I apologize for that.

Nobody WANTS to use the "rat line " to report very inappropriate posts. Most people here know how to construct hard arguments without resorting to ripping people personally. IMHO, the two persons you've mentioned seem to go overboard the most.

While this ( personal vindictive reponses) is neither here nor there to me, if it appears to be one sided, then that's when a few of us jump in.

To be fair, it's not possible for you to be on top of these little Kindergarden coments 24-7. That's why it's up to all of us to not do so.

Tom
04-24-2009, 07:26 AM
SO I say you are violating TOS by calling us kindergardeners.

boxcar
04-24-2009, 10:43 AM

Yeah...you caught that, Tom! And Rooks had the unmitigating gall, the audacious temerity to refer to some of our comments as Kindergarden coments!!! :bang: :bang: Talk about tossing stones from your own glass house! :bang:

And how about this absurd closing comment by our below kindergarten level commentator: To be fair, it's not possible for you to be on top of these little Kindergarden coments 24-7. That's why it's up to all of us to not do so.? Does this make any sense? He understands why PA can't be on top of everything and then proceeds to tell him that that is why it's "up to all of us to NOT do so", when he should have said instead"...up to all of to do so". :bang: :bang:

But you know what? I'm not going to call Rooks a meathead, deadhead, airhead , another grad from Dumb Down U., etc. I'm just going to report and let his atrocious grammar speak for itself, so that everyone here can decide for himself.. :lol:

Boxcar

Bubba X
04-24-2009, 10:53 AM
I'd say no.

I don't think he, Boxcar or you can violate the TOS for using a word you can't spell.

Rookies
04-24-2009, 11:29 AM
Good of the two of you to immediately reply. To quote ToeToe:" I implied, but YOU inferred" that you were the guilty parties here. Guilty as charged, I guess. :D

Yep, guilty as charged again.Too busy concentrating on the ponies late at night to concentrate on making peace here. THAT won't happen again.

BTW, took me about 2 minutes to find one of YOUR spelling mistakes. But, we all know that you believe that you are omniscient and therefore unresponsive and unrepentant to any attempts to point out your faults, both simple and egregious.

So carry on in the manner you've become accustomed to.

Tom
04-24-2009, 11:50 AM
I'd say no.

I don't think he, Boxcar or you can violate the TOS for using a word you can't spell.

I used his spelling. Who am I to contradict his words?
Had he called me a kindergartner, That is what I would have used.

So, are you calling him a poor speller now? :lol: